Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:17:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Where is SHIB coin going?  (Read 1268 times)
Kunnu

Activity: 1204
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 27, 2022, 02:13:27 PM

SHIB is established perfectly in crypto currency market so I don't think there is a down trend for this token although it's all depend on market conditions. I have seen so far whenever the market goes in positive momentum this token has given decent profit to its investors. If I am correct the developer of SHIB is working on their own blockhain and game which indicates only positive signs for this token.
Lantind

Activity: 2324
Merit: 263

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
February 28, 2022, 12:41:16 PM

Market conditions that are still red make the price of $0.1 more difficult, you have to kill 4 zeros to reach $0.1, and most investors immediately sell when profit is achieved, and I'm also always tempted to hurry because market conditions are difficult to predict.
Killing just two zeros is already very difficult at this point especially if you have to kill four zeros which is almost impossible on a token meme like Shiba Inu because it is clear that investors will not ignore the profits that are visible in front of their eyes.
Moreover, the name seeking profit will not always be available at the same opportunity in this uncertain market condition.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
kapalmabur

Activity: 2002
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 28, 2022, 04:14:43 PM

Shiba now has good and strong finances, it's time for them to make a real adoption like Metaverse which is currently a trend, if only like now and rely on promises on telegram then investors will slowly run because it is no longer profitable. And of course we hope there will be a big surprise next and that will make a loyal community to continue to buy and hold Shiba.

Yes if by doing a real adoption I think it's a good step so that it will make shiba bounce back,
for now we need to see the performance of his team,
Many people really hope that in the future there will be surprises,
We'll see what happens and follow the developments
chikading2016

Activity: 949
Merit: 48

View Profile
March 01, 2022, 07:15:20 PM

SHIB has been stable lately. Are you expecting a pumping about this crypto soon? What are your expectations about SHIB in the near future? Will this project meet expectations? Its current value is $0.00002. How many dollars do you think it would be? Is it a crypto to be expected for investment? The market cap of $11 Billion and the amount of circulating supply is insane. Is it normal for it to be so low under these conditions?
if the supply is big it is normal that the particular coin will low at price,circulating supply is the main basis and also the adaption, Shiba reach the  0.00002$ because of the hype many people buy or adapt it and they already earn from the past few months, the future of this coin is depending on the community adaption because it is a meme coin.

sonmezmstf1978 (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 22

View Profile
March 01, 2022, 09:12:41 PM

It seems very difficult for SHIB to show an exponential increase in 2022. Stock markets that oscillate up and down generally continue in this way for at least 1 year. you have to be patient.
soureden

Activity: 196
Merit: 34

View Profile
March 02, 2022, 05:49:33 AM

The first day I became interested in cryptos, SHIB caught my attention. But it could not get away from being a meme coin. I think it still has a long way to go.
FairUser

Activity: 1344
Merit: 264

bit.ly/3QXp3oh | Ultimate Launchpad on TON

View Profile
March 02, 2022, 06:09:36 AM

It seems very difficult for SHIB to show an exponential increase in 2022. Stock markets that oscillate up and down generally continue in this way for at least 1 year. you have to be patient.
If it were that easy, there would have been a lot of virtual currency billionaires here, I personally find it unattractive after the fomo and exaggeration of the product. I don't see many cases where it is necessary to use or involve shib, and let's be more realistic with the current market.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
sonmezmstf1978 (OP)

View Profile
March 02, 2022, 08:56:06 PM

There are many comment pages opened about SHIB. This shows that the expectation from SHIB is actually high, but it cannot deliver what is requested. Be a little more patient guys, we will see sunny days.
albon
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1400

View Profile
March 02, 2022, 10:42:31 PM

Although I am not a fan of meme coins because they have huge investment risks, I see that Shiba Inu is the best after Dogecoin among the thousands of meme coins that have recently appeared, as it is one of the strongest trends on social media. Shiba is looking to expand its popularity and ecosystem day by day. The Shiba Inu team has formed a new partnership with JRichmondstyle, and according to coindesk.com, AMC Theaters will accept SHIB coins via BitPay. This is good news in my opinion that will have an impact on the coin price.

██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
sonmezmstf1978 (OP)

View Profile
March 04, 2022, 08:58:06 PM

Is there still hope for Shiba, I wanted to start again by reminding the location with my first comment. How realistic do you think the posts that SHIB can go beyond being a meme coin are?

SaveOurSea

Activity: 910
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 04, 2022, 11:51:04 PM

If it were that easy, there would have been a lot of virtual currency billionaires here, I personally find it unattractive after the fomo and exaggeration of the product. I don't see many cases where it is necessary to use or involve shib, and let's be more realistic with the current market.
It's true that I myself am also not too interested when there is an exaggerated coin that is not in accordance with its capacity,
whether the shiba inu will skyrocket again later I also don't know,
to be more clear, just keep following the progress

Captain Corporate

Activity: 2002
Merit: 575

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2022, 01:15:53 AM

Interestingly, as someone who never liked doge or shiba, for some reason this floki thing got my interest. So if someone like me who disliked those coins for over a year (doge for nearly a decade) somehow end up liking this weird thing, named after elon musks dogs name which was named from a weird character in vikings show, that tells me anything is possible in the crypto world. I am not saying that that makes sense or invest into it, all I am saying is that people could be investing into the craziest things nad we wouldn't know about it. We just need to understand that we may not understand why people invest into some things

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Lantind

View Profile
March 06, 2022, 06:25:36 AM

I think for the near future this is enough for SHIB and it will be stable in the current price range.
Seeing their large of total supply, it feels like, still need much long time for SHIB to pump like what the OP said above. But I'm also don't know because the crypto world is full of surprising things, we will see what will happen to SHIB in the future.
Nothing will happen because in current conditions there are many coins that are having difficulty developing gradually, especially in the class of memecoin which only relies on hype and promotion through big influencers.
Obviously it will be more difficult for the Shiba Inu to develop in the near future or in the long term as well.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SaveOurSea

Activity: 910
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 06, 2022, 06:41:00 AM

I think for the near future this is enough for SHIB and it will be stable in the current price range.
Seeing their large of total supply, it feels like, still need much long time for SHIB to pump like what the OP said above. But I'm also don't know because the crypto world is full of surprising things, we will see what will happen to SHIB in the future.
Nothing will happen because in current conditions there are many coins that are having difficulty developing gradually, especially in the class of memecoin which only relies on hype and promotion through big influencers.
Obviously it will be more difficult for the Shiba Inu to develop in the near future or in the long term as well.
It's true because what you say is certainly not without reason and we can see that the current crypto market conditions are not stable,
obviously we don't have to have high expectations of the Shiba inu,
so it's better to just follow the developments

sonmezmstf1978 (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2022, 06:56:03 PM

It is best to wait for developments regarding SHIB. In these crisis periods, every crypto gets its share from the fluctuations in cryptos.
ItsCrafty

Activity: 826
Merit: 135

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2022, 07:03:43 PM

SHIB has formed a pennant over the past month which indicates a continuation of the downward trend. If it breaks to the bottom it will go to 17 and maybe 15.
A break to the high side is possible but unlikely imo.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
Lantind

View Profile
March 08, 2022, 03:15:51 AM

It's true because what you say is certainly not without reason and we can see that the current crypto market conditions are not stable,
The development of the Shiba Inu does not need to be followed at this time because I believe it will take a very long time for the Shiba Inu to be in the current state, so it is better to look at the others first than to have to wait for developments in the Shiba Inu which will obviously take a very long time.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
rodskee

Activity: 2408
Merit: 202

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 08, 2022, 10:55:14 AM

You can see it yourself mate , here just check the graph and movement if this will ever going good again https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/shiba-inu/ from becoming part of top 10 currencies last year now dumping to rank 15 and still lowering as time goes by, meaning this will end below 20 ranking in the next months coming.
if i were you? try to sell out if you are still holding and consider investing in more valuable than BS Meme coins.

jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
March 08, 2022, 05:26:10 PM

The development of the Shiba Inu does not need to be followed at this time because I believe it will take a very long time for the Shiba Inu to be in the current state, so it is better to look at the others first than to have to wait for developments in the Shiba Inu which will obviously take a very long time.
I also do not understand waiting for something to happen in the Shiba project as well. I mean if you are investing because of technology, then there are a million better projects out there. I could pick like 500 out of top 1000 that would be a lot better in technology. Shiba was created as a joke, just like doge, they are both just joke projects that people invested because it is a meme and nothing more than that.

Elon Musk also played a big role and even Vitalik involuntarily played a role in it as well. Aside from that, I do not think that it would really make sense to invest into Shiba just for the potential of a good technology behind it one day.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 1136

View Profile
March 08, 2022, 11:32:38 PM

You can see it yourself mate , here just check the graph and movement if this will ever going good again https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/shiba-inu/ from becoming part of top 10 currencies last year now dumping to rank 15 and still lowering as time goes by, meaning this will end below 20 ranking in the next months coming.
if i were you? try to sell out if you are still holding and consider investing in more valuable than BS Meme coins.
Lucky for those who do able to get out on peak price but for those people who had been keeping on holding do really get caught on the dump which would cause for them to keep holding
with this meme coin.Some might had already made out some cut losses but pretty sure that there are still how had been able to get caught on the peak or simply they had bought on the
ATH and now they are really having a big problem on how they would handle out their investment.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: