Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:36:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: DOH Whistleblower Says Covid Inflated for Profit ‘He went for gunshot wounds....  (Read 98 times)
cmg777 (OP)

Activity: 478
Merit: 66

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2022, 01:32:23 AM

DOH Whistleblower Says Covid Inflated for Profit ‘He went for gunshot wounds and was coded as COVID’

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hx2FFPhbNIY

Everyone is getting their bilk off pandemic the problem is these doctors and bureaucrats better spend their FED Stamps before they're worthless.

Part 2 is down below and Part 1 is in the link there or just view Project Veritas's videos on YouTube like I do frequently:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5383318.msg59094204#msg59094204

Mometaskers

Activity: 1764
Merit: 584

View Profile
February 04, 2022, 05:00:55 PM

Not in the US and not direct related to my country's DOH but we have a neighbor who died while in a different apartment where he and his fellow workers stay during weekdays. He died from electrocution. When they brought him to the hospital they marked his as Covid death coz they said that we was positive. Ridiculous. Hospitals are probably doing this routinely so they can charge a different rate for health insurance.
cmg777 (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2022, 03:50:06 PM

Not in the US and not direct related to my country's DOH but we have a neighbor who died while in a different apartment where he and his fellow workers stay during weekdays. He died from electrocution. When they brought him to the hospital they marked his as Covid death coz they said that we was positive. Ridiculous. Hospitals are probably doing this routinely so they can charge a different rate for health insurance.

Yep its all about the money (fiat stamps) but the ironic thing is it will soon be worthless due to all of this inflation. So these doctors and admins better spend it quickly. It can't all just disappear and people want for money due to higher interest rates or loans that will be a small part of it but even with redactions like that there won't be another 2008 because there is far too much money in the system period. What will happen is people will flock to Crypto, Metals and Real Estate which I'm sure these people are buying as well. If too many people in the west die due to this pox humanity that never seems to fade due to our elite's own greed for power and control then it can be taken over by second-rate countries or most likely Russia or China. I personally think China will be like Spain was to the Aztecs during the conquistador era in taking over the west.

namarang

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2022, 04:22:13 PM

The videos were interesting and impressive.
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4256
Merit: 4532

View Profile
February 05, 2022, 07:59:32 PM
Last edit: February 05, 2022, 08:22:10 PM by franky1

here is the thing though

someone not positive who was shot
may have to pay for
ambulance
triage/ER
bed per night
surgery
blood/plasma

it seems when reading the details..
he was given 2 diagnosis. covid AND gunshot
so what did the covid code do.. well it paid for
ambulance
triage/ER
bed per night

meaning all he might have to pay for was
surgery
blood/plasma

hospitals dont just let people bleed out because the only treatment they can give is oxygen therapy, because thats the treatment for covid.
hospitals treat all issues presented, and list all symptoms, injuries and treatments given

so the guy got a free ride and a bed, food and stuff.. but he is still having to be possibly liable for the surgery or blood transfusions.

also. hospitals dont just put a random thing on a death certificate to tick a box.
hospitals dont get paid based on death certificates.

hospitals get paid based on the combination of many illnesses and treatments combined together. to form a package

this stuff was explained 2 years ago. and seems the conspiracy nuts have gone full numbskull again.
a nurse does not even see the payment codes. a nurse only sees the diagnostic stuff.

it would have been more believable if they had a accountant from a hospital being interviewed, not a disgruntled nurse trying to get money from doing interviews for a living
most of these 'interviews' are just the conspiracy nutters new job, 'paid to say' work

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
cmg777 (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2022, 12:40:05 AM

here is the thing though

someone not positive who was shot
may have to pay for
ambulance
triage/ER
bed per night
surgery
blood/plasma

it seems when reading the details..
he was given 2 diagnosis. covid AND gunshot
so what did the covid code do.. well it paid for
ambulance
triage/ER
bed per night

meaning all he might have to pay for was
surgery
blood/plasma

hospitals dont just let people bleed out because the only treatment they can give is oxygen therapy, because thats the treatment for covid.
hospitals treat all issues presented, and list all symptoms, injuries and treatments given

so the guy got a free ride and a bed, food and stuff.. but he is still having to be possibly liable for the surgery or blood transfusions.

also. hospitals dont just put a random thing on a death certificate to tick a box.
hospitals dont get paid based on death certificates.

hospitals get paid based on the combination of many illnesses and treatments combined together. to form a package

this stuff was explained 2 years ago. and seems the conspiracy nuts have gone full numbskull again.
a nurse does not even see the payment codes. a nurse only sees the diagnostic stuff.

it would have been more believable if they had a accountant from a hospital being interviewed, not a disgruntled nurse trying to get money from doing interviews for a living
most of these 'interviews' are just the conspiracy nutters new job, 'paid to say' work

You should watch the numerous video expose that Project Veritas did on CNN where they actually say things on undercover camera and really this was recorded from the "disgruntled" nurse but also those within their respective departments and their opinions/statements regarding the deaths being noted as COVID.

Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
February 07, 2022, 07:15:11 PM

‘He went for gunshot wounds and was coded as COVID’

Obviously I have no idea about this specific case, and single incidents can't be used to establish a trend anyway, but even if you think that this is happening quite a lot, it's easy to see what is happening on a national level... Just disregard reason for death, and look at totals deaths from any reason. Data on excess deaths are readily available. And the trend is perfectly clear, large spikes in the death rate coinciding with the pandemic.

I'd argue that there hasn't been a spate of millions of extra firearm deaths. What else could explain it?

lumbanrang

Activity: 361
Merit: 10

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
February 08, 2022, 09:55:13 AM

We all know that COVID is a business. Starting from research, procurement, distribution, etc., all of these are very profitable business fields.

It reminded me that there was someone in my city who had a fever and he went to the hospital to get treatment, but he was marked as a COVID patient, even though he had not been tested for COVID at all. smh.

FYI, in my country, health workers will get an incentive if they can inject the vaccine into one person. So they often mark people with COVID even though the person is not infected.

▀██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▄██████████▀          T O N U P          ▀██████████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀██▀
THE ULTIMATE LAUNCHPAD ON TON CHAIN
▀████▄     [      Twitter      ]    [    Telegram    ]    [     Medium     ]     ▄████▀
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: