Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:49:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin in Rocket 🚀 mood.  (Read 673 times)
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 07, 2022, 08:15:18 PM

$44k is in. So the support that everyone was talking about is $40k-$43k, bitcoin just broke those prices. And let's see if this is going to keep moving up to $50k.

I also hold when the market was red. I was worried a little as many people told that it is not winter but crypto ice which made me worry but then I thought that what ever happen at the end a good time comes. So I kept and I told to myself that if it is ice then even the ice melts at the end. Today I am very happy. I learned another lesson that stay firm we will get the success.
There are a few things we can do if the market is red. Either buy or hold, that's it. Selling isn't an option because if you have bought it higher, you have no choice but to wait until the market recovers.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
YinShuiSiYuan

Activity: 1680
Merit: 505

View Profile
February 07, 2022, 08:16:29 PM

Bitcoin have to break the yellow line to continue higher. This is an resistance zone and must be done and maybe retested. https://de.tradingview.com/x/oymaqduL

It looks like the yellow line has been crossed. All the charts look very optimistic, but in my opinion the risk of a bull trap is still very high. We must not forget that whales play mostly against what the majority want to see on charts.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
February 07, 2022, 09:29:17 PM

Do you think that this skyrocket has something to do with Facebook's(Meta) massive drop? It could be the whales from there that have taken their share moved some of their wealth into bitcoin. I'm only thinking that it's one of the reasons on what we're seeing right now and it's my just mere opinion about the recent pump. It's likely that it will eventually hit back $41k.
I do not think this is connected to Facebook stock massive drop, I do not see how both price can even be related, this is just another bull run for bitcoin before the price may decrease again, I just know that this year will not really be so encouraging about bitcoin price, but I may be wrong.
That's just the idea that came to my mind and it's about the likely of the investors from FB(meta) stock that have sold and then reinvested it into bitcoin.
But yeah, let's settle that and forget about the connection. Because every time there's a drop or rise for bitcoin, there's also some significant move for the stock market.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
antmex

Activity: 42
Merit: 27

View Profile
February 07, 2022, 09:45:10 PM

Bitcoin have to break the yellow line to continue higher. This is an resistance zone and must be done and maybe retested. https://de.tradingview.com/x/oymaqduL

It looks like the yellow line has been crossed. All the charts look very optimistic, but in my opinion the risk of a bull trap is still very high. We must not forget that whales play mostly against what the majority want to see on charts.

It have to close above the yellow line in daily chart. That’s important.
MyIdeas

Activity: 734
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 07, 2022, 10:13:25 PM

$44k is in. So the support that everyone was talking about is $40k-$43k, bitcoin just broke those prices. And let's see if this is going to keep moving up to $50k.

yes after $44k we can easily cross the $50k value.

I also hold when the market was red. I was worried a little as many people told that it is not winter but crypto ice which made me worry but then I thought that what ever happen at the end a good time comes. So I kept and I told to myself that if it is ice then even the ice melts at the end. Today I am very happy. I learned another lesson that stay firm we will get the success.
There are a few things we can do if the market is red. Either buy or hold, that's it. Selling isn't an option because if you have bought it higher, you have no choice but to wait until the market recovers.
Yeah I know. I was a little worried the but then I thought that I do not need to sell. Holding is better in any condition.
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 07, 2022, 10:19:21 PM

We will see it and hopefully, it will manage to get back to cross that line again.

Yeah I know. I was a little worried the but then I thought that I do not need to sell. Holding is better in any condition.
As long as you don't need the money, don't sell. Sell only when you're confident and there's no trace of regret upon doing that. Many of us here done that and regretted that they've sold too early despite of earning at those prices that they've sold their bitcoins.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Yaunfitda

Activity: 2842
Merit: 575

View Profile
February 07, 2022, 10:39:14 PM

Do you think that this skyrocket has something to do with Facebook's(Meta) massive drop? It could be the whales from there that have taken their share moved some of their wealth into bitcoin. I'm only thinking that it's one of the reasons on what we're seeing right now and it's my just mere opinion about the recent pump. It's likely that it will eventually hit back $41k.
I do not think this is connected to Facebook stock massive drop, I do not see how both price can even be related, this is just another bull run for bitcoin before the price may decrease again, I just know that this year will not really be so encouraging about bitcoin price, but I may be wrong.
That's just the idea that came to my mind and it's about the likely of the investors from FB(meta) stock that have sold and then reinvested it into bitcoin.
But yeah, let's settle that and forget about the connection. Because every time there's a drop or rise for bitcoin, there's also some significant move for the stock market.
Yes, this is the most logical reason why the price suddenly skyrocketed, the shift from FB stock to bitcoin market. And this is not just ordinary investors, this are whales, very deep pocket that can put millions upon millions of funds.
That's why the price suddenly went to $44k today. And I wouldn't be surprised if this goes up to $45k then the next barrier of $48k-$50k. So we can say that there is indeed some correlation between stock market and crypto market.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
February 07, 2022, 11:59:25 PM

Yes, this is the most logical reason why the price suddenly skyrocketed, the shift from FB stock to bitcoin market. And this is not just ordinary investors, this are whales, very deep pocket that can put millions upon millions of funds.
That's why the price suddenly went to $44k today. And I wouldn't be surprised if this goes up to $45k then the next barrier of $48k-$50k. So we can say that there is indeed some correlation between stock market and crypto market.
A big flow of money into cryptocurrency have happened. The same has caused the price pumping than any form of external push. Yes, the price can even cross $50k which is the best part. There is market correlation, but this won't happen everytime. Right now it is all because of the Metaverse drop. Everyone were speculating of bearish market, but everything turned to be positive in very short time period. This indicates the unpredictability of the market movements.
TravelMug

Activity: 2632
Merit: 833

View Profile
February 08, 2022, 02:43:06 AM

A big flow of money into cryptocurrency have happened. The same has caused the price pumping than any form of external push. Yes, the price can even cross $50k which is the best part. There is market correlation, but this won't happen everytime. Right now it is all because of the Metaverse drop. Everyone were speculating of bearish market, but everything turned to be positive in very short time period. This indicates the unpredictability of the market movements.

Right, totally unexpected move to bitcoin market. When everyone is shouting for a bear market (including myself), the market suddenly turns into green candles and hopefully it can finished it that way this week. As we all know this correlation might not happen again and stock investors might suddenly get out of the market if this see FB or at least some other stocks are stabilising. So short term this is good, but still be wary and cautious at the same time.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
February 08, 2022, 02:56:21 AM

It's still unknown though but I can't just remove that in my mind that there's a possibility even by a little chance. But if not, then so be it.
I hope that it will continue to go back to $50kish to $60kish. That's what we're wanting to see for bitcoin as it gets stable there and even it stays there for a long time.
That's already a win for everybody but right now, it's got to play somewhere around $42k-$44k.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
btc_angela

Activity: 2604
Merit: 542

View Profile
February 08, 2022, 08:10:45 AM

It's still unknown though but I can't just remove that in my mind that there's a possibility even by a little chance. But if not, then so be it.
I hope that it will continue to go back to $50kish to $60kish. That's what we're wanting to see for bitcoin as it gets stable there and even it stays there for a long time.
That's already a win for everybody but right now, it's got to play somewhere around $42k-$44k.

That will be the next jump, $50k'ish is likely with the way the price is moving. We just touch $45k briefly though, but maybe we can gather enough momentum to push the price tomorrow. Another good day for investors and traders to see our portfolio coming into life again. So we will wait this whole week, I have a feeling that $50k will be reach again with this kind of positive sentiments.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
bakasabo
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1178

View Profile
February 08, 2022, 08:15:11 AM

This is so amazing to observe how easy it is to manipulate people. Every time Bitcoin price looses several thousands, and topics with content "hold" and "we are going to the bottom" appear immediately. Every time Bitcoin prices gains several thousands in short period after a loss, and topics "recovered", "rocket", "bull trend" appear in to time. Bitcoin is not a rocket, we are not even close to ATH, and in fact, we are on the same level we were month ago. Conclusion, in a month nothing has changed with Bitcoin price.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Oasisman

Activity: 2604
Merit: 549

Rollbit

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2022, 10:37:10 AM

This is so amazing to observe how easy it is to manipulate people. Every time Bitcoin price looses several thousands, and topics with content "hold" and "we are going to the bottom" appear immediately. Every time Bitcoin prices gains several thousands in short period after a loss, and topics "recovered", "rocket", "bull trend" appear in to time. Bitcoin is not a rocket, we are not even close to ATH, and in fact, we are on the same level we were month ago. Conclusion, in a month nothing has changed with Bitcoin price.

That's kinda normal in any social media platforms, forums, and other Cryptocurrency discussion websites. People would always talk about the price because that's the main reason of our concern. Though we have a different perception when Bitcoin dips or rise.
People tend to calm themselves seeing positive reviews and predictions during the bearish season, and will probably try to tell people to hold and accumulate more when Bitcoin is on a bullish momentum (which should be the other way around)
After all, we are all trying to manipulate the people forcing them to believe what we think is right for Bitcoin lol.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
lalabotax

Activity: 1526
Merit: 132

BK8 - Most Trusted Gambling Platform

View Profile
February 08, 2022, 11:23:01 AM

Why are you so confident saying this? $44k is still far from $50k, how can it easily achieve $50k? After BTC passes $45k today, I think it will drop again temporarily. It should need a little correction before it continues to break at a higher rate. $50k is possible, but I think it will take time, probably to reach $50k in the middle of this month if no bad news again. But if there is bad news again, we must prepare to face another storm in crypto market.

aruldaroy

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 08, 2022, 01:19:20 PM

If the market is red and unstable buying or selling is not the right solution, but be patient not to sell and be patient not to buy.
especially if you have time to buy it out, the market is going down again, of course the worry is getting worse.
But sometimes people can take the situation to be able to buy me so I wonder how they dared to make the decision to buy at that time.?
antmex

Activity: 42
Merit: 27

View Profile
February 08, 2022, 04:15:06 PM

For now it doesn’t look like rocket mode.
https://de.tradingview.com/x/X9vxnYG2

As you see, it failed (at the time I’m writing this) to close above yellow line.
aoluain
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1256

View Profile
February 08, 2022, 10:54:15 PM

Well there we go, today we hit the first resistance, $45k. The next one
after passing $45k and building support at that will be the $50k mark.

Traders like to set their sell orders just short of these $5k intervals, I used
to do it myself, something like $44,750 or $48,825.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
MyIdeas

Activity: 734
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 08, 2022, 11:20:45 PM

We will see it and hopefully, it will manage to get back to cross that line again.

As long as you don't need the money, don't sell. Sell only when you're confident and there's no trace of regret upon doing that. Many of us here done that and regretted that they've sold too early despite of earning at those prices that they've sold their bitcoins.
Yes we should not sell when we need money, in the past weeks I was in need but I thought that it is better to wait a little more so I waited and now the value of my coins increased. I bought some designing work with a few dollars and I calculated if I bought that in the previous weeks then I would pay more than what I paid now.
Oilacris

Activity: 3024
Merit: 613

Seabet.io | Crypto-Casino

View Profile
February 08, 2022, 11:22:10 PM

Well there we go, today we hit the first resistance, $45k. The next one
after passing $45k and building support at that will be the $50k mark.

Traders like to set their sell orders just short of these $5k intervals, I used
to do it myself, something like $44,750 or $48,825.
Resistances would be most likely on $5k+ increments which it isnt always the case though but preferably we are seeing support and resistances within these levels.

Speaking with short sells then setting it below those lines would be ideal and the next thing will really be a test out of your patience because we wouldnt know on when Bitcoin would make out some

significant price movement neither it would take weeks or several months basing off with some market fundamentals which we know that its always been unpredictable.

Oshosondy
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1126

Gamble responsibly

View Profile
February 09, 2022, 06:43:31 AM

People are just making different analyses in their own opinion, if the yellow line you specified is below $44200, bitcoin got to the price many hours ago, but all that happened was that the price of bitcoin falled back below $44000. You also mentioned it can be retested, let us see what will happen but I think bitcoin price is not really going higher this year and next year.

Resistances would be most likely on $5k+ increments which it isnt always the case though but preferably we are seeing support and resistances within these levels.
You mean $50K I guess, let us even see if the price will get up to that extent, anything can happen though but it is like bitcoin is having a resistance at $45000

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██