Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:03:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin in Rocket 🚀 mood.  (Read 673 times)
bakasabo
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1178

View Profile
February 09, 2022, 07:51:17 AM

This is so amazing to observe how easy it is to manipulate people. Every time Bitcoin price looses several thousands, and topics with content "hold" and "we are going to the bottom" appear immediately. Every time Bitcoin prices gains several thousands in short period after a loss, and topics "recovered", "rocket", "bull trend" appear in to time. Bitcoin is not a rocket, we are not even close to ATH, and in fact, we are on the same level we were month ago. Conclusion, in a month nothing has changed with Bitcoin price.

That's kinda normal in any social media platforms, forums, and other Cryptocurrency discussion websites. People would always talk about the price because that's the main reason of our concern. Though we have a different perception when Bitcoin dips or rise.
People tend to calm themselves seeing positive reviews and predictions during the bearish season, and will probably try to tell people to hold and accumulate more when Bitcoin is on a bullish momentum (which should be the other way around)
After all, we are all trying to manipulate the people forcing them to believe what we think is right for Bitcoin lol.

You are right, this is kinda usual for us. So what is now? We have -2-4% from yesterdays highest price. Soon people would wake up, check cmc, coingecko or any other tracker on their mobile phones and will rush to forum, to create hold-bear-buy deep-sell-make predictions-post graphs-try to act as an analytic posts. But the fact is, the rocket isnt flying anywhere close to moon, it just flies parallel land Smiley

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SquallLeonhart
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1101

View Profile
February 09, 2022, 10:23:16 AM

If the market is red and unstable buying or selling is not the right solution, but be patient not to sell and be patient not to buy.
especially if you have time to buy it out, the market is going down again, of course the worry is getting worse.
But sometimes people can take the situation to be able to buy me so I wonder how they dared to make the decision to buy at that time.?
If the market is low and you are buying then most of the time you are doing the right thing, but if everyone bought then the price wouldn't fall down and that is the biggest dilemma in our life time. If the price is going down that means people are selling crypto, that is the main reason why it goes down, look at the exchanges and you will see a lot of people selling and dropping the price during those periods.

So, if we should buy from low level and make a profit then how come we see people getting out? There are plenty of reasons, some people are scared, some people are liquidated, some people hit their stop loss, few other reasons but it happens. So, if you want to make sure you are doing ok, make sure you stay away from those things.
Reatim

Activity: 2828
Merit: 357

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
February 09, 2022, 11:50:22 AM

For now it doesn’t look like rocket mode.
https://de.tradingview.com/x/X9vxnYG2

As you see, it failed (at the time I’m writing this) to close above yellow line.
But at least  We are seeing stable position at above 43k mate , though you are correct that it fails to close above yellow line .

Well there we go, today we hit the first resistance, $45k. The next one
after passing $45k and building support at that will be the $50k mark.

Traders like to set their sell orders just short of these $5k intervals, I used
to do it myself, something like $44,750 or $48,825.

We can look for the next breaking if we did stayed at 45k level but suddenly this just crossed short time and drops down again.

But yeah Lets see if we can cross 48k then maybe this is the right position to accumulate more.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
antmex

Activity: 42
Merit: 27

View Profile
February 09, 2022, 12:44:39 PM

In Daily timeframe for me the resistance is at the current level of 44160$. Bitcoin have to close above before continuing. https://de.tradingview.com/x/lbOLn4oI
leea-1334

Activity: 2240
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
February 09, 2022, 02:00:33 PM

You are right, this is kinda usual for us. So what is now? We have -2-4% from yesterdays highest price. Soon people would wake up, check cmc, coingecko or any other tracker on their mobile phones and will rush to forum, to create hold-bear-buy deep-sell-make predictions-post graphs-try to act as an analytic posts. But the fact is, the rocket isnt flying anywhere close to moon, it just flies parallel land Smiley

And we are back up again,,, so everything is out again. Yes not yet at above 45k yesterday but still looks like a strong move up. This is the expected test of 45k getting ready and we should expect a few more tests,,, each fail could bring us back to danger zone below 40000 but I think we need a couple of weeks more to see who is more "ready" to commit.

Not rocket, just liftoff. Not yet leave atmosphere Smiley

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
February 09, 2022, 04:22:18 PM

It's still unknown though but I can't just remove that in my mind that there's a possibility even by a little chance. But if not, then so be it.
I hope that it will continue to go back to $50kish to $60kish. That's what we're wanting to see for bitcoin as it gets stable there and even it stays there for a long time.
That's already a win for everybody but right now, it's got to play somewhere around $42k-$44k.

That will be the next jump, $50k'ish is likely with the way the price is moving. We just touch $45k briefly though, but maybe we can gather enough momentum to push the price tomorrow. Another good day for investors and traders to see our portfolio coming into life again. So we will wait this whole week, I have a feeling that $50k will be reach again with this kind of positive sentiments.
We're again approaching at the end of the week, weekend is about to come and usually when it does, a dump sequence is happening. Still unsure if it will be the same pattern just as the usual. But honestly, it is making me confident to see bitcoin sits to $43k.
This price seems to be a good comforter to me and increasing the support just in case that it shoots unexpectedly.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
StreakW

Activity: 1189
Merit: 107

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
February 09, 2022, 07:35:43 PM

Since the last few days the price of bitcoin has again experienced a significant increase in the crypto market. I predict that bitcoin's current rise in price is likely to be on an upward trajectory until it reaches the $60k level again. Therefore, if more countries adopt bitcoin like EL Salvador, then the bitcoin bullish phase will continue until it sets another new ATH record.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
mia_houston

Activity: 1204
Merit: 539

View Profile
February 09, 2022, 08:18:36 PM

Since the last few days the price of bitcoin has again experienced a significant increase in the crypto market. I predict that bitcoin's current rise in price is likely to be on an upward trajectory until it reaches the $60k level again. Therefore, if more countries adopt bitcoin like EL Salvador, then the bitcoin bullish phase will continue until it sets another new ATH record.

Bitcoin price movements in the second week of february really made us quite excited right now, bitcoin prices started to rise again quite significantly, although in the last 2 day there were several corrections but bitcoin prices did not fall more than $42K, bitcoin has succeeded broke the resistance level in the $40K range in the past week and is now starting to try to reach the next price resistance at $45K, if later bitcoin is able to break the $45K price resistance and the volume of buying transactions continues to increase in the market, of course it is not impossible if we will see bitcoin can hit a price of $60K as you said, I think right now bitcoin just needs to maintain the positive momentum in the market so that it can stay on a positive path to hit its ATH price again.
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1158

View Profile
February 10, 2022, 05:10:49 AM

And we are back up again,,, so everything is out again. Yes not yet at above 45k yesterday but still looks like a strong move up. This is the expected test of 45k getting ready and we should expect a few more tests,,, each fail could bring us back to danger zone below 40000 but I think we need a couple of weeks more to see who is more "ready" to commit.

Other coins are up as well, and some of them are much higher than bitcoin too in this spike (not price, just % amount they went up). If this keeps up, we are going to have a bull season for sure. When people start to make a lot of money from crypto, they put more money in and there is a very good period where everyone just throws money at everything and things go wild. I do not know if that will be the case here as well but I know that it will certainly look great for a while longer.

The trick in the market is that when things are looking fine and everyone is happy with what they have, it is very rare that you could make "all" of them shocked, because there needs to be at least someone profiting from market movements changing, if you find that, you find when.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Wiwo (OP)

Activity: 1050
Merit: 679

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2022, 10:02:52 AM

Since the last few days the price of bitcoin has again experienced a significant increase in the crypto market. I predict that bitcoin's current rise in price is likely to be on an upward trajectory until it reaches the $60k level again. Therefore, if more countries adopt bitcoin-like EL Salvador, then the bitcoin bullish phase will continue until it sets another new ATH record.
Yes at the moment bitcoin price is already above $44,000 which is a significant price gain but this is not the first time bitcoin is reaching that price early Monday this week we saw Bitcoin recovering up to $44,800 before it corrected back sharply on Tuesday this week and now it gradually building a strong resistance at 40k region which is a bull sign and momentum.
leea-1334

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
February 10, 2022, 02:57:16 PM

Other coins are up as well, and some of them are much higher than bitcoin too in this spike (not price, just % amount they went up). If this keeps up, we are going to have a bull season for sure. When people start to make a lot of money from crypto, they put more money in and there is a very good period where everyone just throws money at everything and things go wild. I do not know if that will be the case here as well but I know that it will certainly look great for a while longer.

The trick in the market is that when things are looking fine and everyone is happy with what they have, it is very rare that you could make "all" of them shocked, because there needs to be at least someone profiting from market movements changing, if you find that, you find when.

I never really trust those small market cap coins. A few thousand dollars buying back and forth can produce volume,,, and then the same holders can use the wash trading to inflate prices articially. You know the story. Bull season is for me always only for the old coins with big market cap and many different platforms to exchange with large volume. Otherwise I consider all fake data.

.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....

StreakW

Activity: 1189
Merit: 107

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
February 10, 2022, 04:21:44 PM

Bitcoin price movements in the second week of february really made us quite excited right now, bitcoin prices started to rise again quite significantly, although in the last 2 day there were several corrections but bitcoin prices did not fall more than $42K, bitcoin has succeeded broke the resistance level in the $40K range in the past week and is now starting to try to reach the next price resistance at $45K, if later bitcoin is able to break the $45K price resistance and the volume of buying transactions continues to increase in the market, of course it is not impossible if we will see bitcoin can hit a price of $60K as you said, I think right now bitcoin just needs to maintain the positive momentum in the market so that it can stay on a positive path to hit its ATH price again.
I think bitcoin is currently on a positive path where the bitcoin price has so far broken through the $45k price resistance level. If you pay attention to the current movement of bitcoin prices in the crypto market, then the next price target is in the $48k area and bitcoin will continue to be bullish. Therefore, I believe bitcoin could hit a price of $60k in the next few months as the potential for bulls grows.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
jamkesmas

Activity: 440
Merit: 101

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
February 11, 2022, 01:06:58 PM

Now that Russia has legalized Bitcoin in its country, this is very good information for us, I hope that by legalizing bitcoin in Russia this has a direct impact on the price of bitcoin. but to reach ath I think it's a bit difficult for this year. There must be other factors to reach ath like 2021.

Epaper

Activity: 751
Merit: 112

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
February 11, 2022, 04:33:28 PM

Indeed, over the last two weeks, the bitcoin price has strengthened nearly 15% where the bitcoin price is at $44k at the moment. I see the crypto market slowly recovering from the price correction that has been going on for the last few months as the Bitcoin price has gone up. Therefore, the current rise will continue to strengthen gradually.

SquallLeonhart
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1101

View Profile
February 11, 2022, 09:11:20 PM

I think bitcoin is currently on a positive path where the bitcoin price has so far broken through the $45k price resistance level. If you pay attention to the current movement of bitcoin prices in the crypto market, then the next price target is in the $48k area and bitcoin will continue to be bullish. Therefore, I believe bitcoin could hit a price of $60k in the next few months as the potential for bulls grows.
It is step by step situation where people need to realize that they could make all the profit in the world if they could hold it until it reaches 48k, then wait until 50k, wait until 55k and so forth. We have these levels where if we could go above them, they are both resistance points that we need to crack at first, but they are also places where we would be building support lines as well meaning it would be harder to go under.

This is why all these people selling out very early and either taking profit or just running away are the people who do not know what they are doing and they are also the same people who cause us to not go higher because of them.
antmex

Activity: 42
Merit: 27

View Profile
February 14, 2022, 07:05:48 AM

Bitcoin have to bounce again above the 44160 level or it will continue lower from here I think. https://de.tradingview.com/x/1ZtjDT22
peter0425

Activity: 2646
Merit: 446

View Profile
February 14, 2022, 09:22:04 AM

In Daily timeframe for me the resistance is at the current level of 44160$. Bitcoin have to close above before continuing. https://de.tradingview.com/x/lbOLn4oI
Bitcoin have to bounce again above the 44160 level or it will continue lower from here I think. https://de.tradingview.com/x/1ZtjDT22

i thought you are bullish in Bitcoin not until i checked your post History and see it that you are only promoting your Site here.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=2780784;sa=showPosts

But at least you are good to go with that senses .

Indeed, over the last two weeks, the bitcoin price has strengthened nearly 15% where the bitcoin price is at $44k at the moment. I see the crypto market slowly recovering from the price correction that has been going on for the last few months as the Bitcoin price has gone up. Therefore, the current rise will continue to strengthen gradually.
What about now that the price drops back to 41k , so where is the strengthened here? and where is the recovering? i find it nothing there?

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it

▬▬▬▬▬
noormcs5

Activity: 2632
Merit: 613

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
February 14, 2022, 09:36:37 AM

This is so amazing to observe how easy it is to manipulate people. Every time Bitcoin price looses several thousands, and topics with content "hold" and "we are going to the bottom" appear immediately. Every time Bitcoin prices gains several thousands in short period after a loss, and topics "recovered", "rocket", "bull trend" appear in to time. Bitcoin is not a rocket, we are not even close to ATH, and in fact, we are on the same level we were month ago. Conclusion, in a month nothing has changed with Bitcoin price.

That's kinda normal in any social media platforms, forums, and other Cryptocurrency discussion websites. People would always talk about the price because that's the main reason of our concern. Though we have a different perception when Bitcoin dips or rise.
People tend to calm themselves seeing positive reviews and predictions during the bearish season, and will probably try to tell people to hold and accumulate more when Bitcoin is on a bullish momentum (which should be the other way around)
After all, we are all trying to manipulate the people forcing them to believe what we think is right for Bitcoin lol.

The media also plays a big role in creating the hype for the bull run or make us lose all hopes when the price is moving downwards. The twiiter, facebook crypto groups, the telegram groups all contribute to develop this kind of mood and when btcoin does not move like a rocket, its creates panic and frustrations among the holders.
We need to be realistic and look at the long term aspect on the bitcoin bullishness.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
kotajikikox

Activity: 2380
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 14, 2022, 11:18:10 AM

The media also plays a big role in creating the hype for the bull run or make us lose all hopes when the price is moving downwards. The twiiter, facebook crypto groups, the telegram groups all contribute to develop this kind of mood and when btcoin does not move like a rocket, its creates panic and frustrations among the holders.
We need to be realistic and look at the long term aspect on the bitcoin bullishness.
social media nowadays are not literally helping people in right manner instead those has been used for abuse and negativities.
even scammers and liars are luring around social media and trolls as well, so best not to just listen to social medias but find your answers in legit sites that explains them all.
Rocket mood is not happening now and may not be coming any time soon as the market is showing weakening and may have a drop badly in the following days or weeks.

leea-1334

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
February 14, 2022, 11:59:48 AM

What about now that the price drops back to 41k , so where is the strengthened here? and where is the recovering? i find it nothing there?

Ha,,, how is this not a good thing that Bitcoin has recovered to above 40k and now stayed there for over one week? This is not nothing, this is a great show of how strong the levels can be above 40k despite price being 33k not so long ago.

It would be highly unhealthy to grow above 33k to 45k and then keep growing right?