Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 02:58:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Time to reinvest into Altcoins?  (Read 1304 times)
Anguwa

Activity: 714
Merit: 30

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 07, 2022, 05:25:28 PM

Bitcoin has made good progress in last two days, we all know that altcoins will follow the same path and some Altcoins like Binance have already started to surge so I feel this would be the right moment to invest into Altcoins like ADA, Solana and ICP which are ready to explode any moments, what's your take on this? Things will be in our favour of we choose the altcoin's wisely and better to invest now rather doing r when it reaches the peak.

But my only worry is what if it's one more bulltrap.
Yes, this is most likely the right time to buy Altcoins, as Bitcoin has taken a recovery trap, many people were thinking it was another bull market trap, but as it stands now, bitcoin has increased nearly 30% in the last two weeks, so we can expect more price increases, so buying Altcoins now will be beneficial because they will all follow Bitcoin's path soon.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
gurunanakji777

Activity: 2100
Merit: 100

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
February 07, 2022, 05:34:55 PM

Still, many Altcoins are not moving much but expectations are higher but top Altcoins are moving with Bitcoin If BTC keeps the bullish momentum we can hope for good momentum in altcoins also. At present we can not say it's again a bull trap till then I would say enjoy the bull wave and book some profit with tight stop loss. I would say we should overcome our fear and be optimistic while buying any coin.

wxa7115

Activity: 2730
Merit: 706

View Profile
February 07, 2022, 05:47:52 PM

Bitcoin has made good progress in last two days, we all know that altcoins will follow the same path and some Altcoins like Binance have already started to surge so I feel this would be the right moment to invest into Altcoins like ADA, Solana and ICP which are ready to explode any moments, what's your take on this? Things will be in our favour of we choose the altcoin's wisely and better to invest now rather doing r when it reaches the peak.

That is the issue, I do not think this is a bull trap, however it is too soon to let ourselves to be overly positive about the current movements of the market, the price is at 43k at the moment but just as it reached that price in just a few days it could easily go down as well.

So I think that for the time being the best course of action that we can take is to wait for a little bit and see if this growth can be sustained for a slightly longer period of time, and if that does indeed happens then you can think about investing in some of the altcoins you mention.
Naficopa

Activity: 2002
Merit: 516

View Profile
February 07, 2022, 05:54:18 PM

Every hour at the current situation on the cryptocurrency market looks less and less like a bull trap. I think it is worth taking the risk and investing now. Alternatively, if prices start to fall, you can sell with a slight loss. However, if the train leaves and you are left with an empty wallet, you may find that you have missed out on some very big gains. Everything slowly indicates that the train is slowly leaving.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Oneandpure

Activity: 2058
Merit: 306

View Profile
February 07, 2022, 10:46:06 PM

Still, many Altcoins are not moving much but expectations are higher but top Altcoins are moving with Bitcoin If BTC keeps the bullish momentum we can hope for good momentum in altcoins also. At present we can not say it's again a bull trap till then I would say enjoy the bull wave and book some profit with tight stop loss. I would say we should overcome our fear and be optimistic while buying any coin.
Still not altcoin moving like bitcoin impact price pump, actually bitcoin reach almost 10% above from $34,000 to be $44,000 right now and still have altcoin just wake up only 3%, will be bad thing when bitcoin dump about few percent only altcoin will drop almost 20% above. I think bitcoin have good moment right now just waiting for when bitcoin stable and investor back to altcoin again, if bitcoin have been stable many investor will give chance for altcoin take to higher price with added of transaction volume.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
bitgov

Activity: 1554
Merit: 260

View Profile
February 07, 2022, 11:03:25 PM

Still not altcoin moving like bitcoin impact price pump, actually bitcoin reach almost 10% above from $34,000 to be $44,000 right now and still have altcoin just wake up only 3%, will be bad thing when bitcoin dump about few percent only altcoin will drop almost 20% above. I think bitcoin have good moment right now just waiting for when bitcoin stable and investor back to altcoin again, if bitcoin have been stable many investor will give chance for altcoin take to higher price with added of transaction volume.

Unfortunately, but when the price of Bitcoin drops by 10%, the prices of altcoins usually drop by 20%. It is harder with altcoin price increases, but as you mentioned, when the Bitcoin price stabilizes and we are sure that the bears are not around, the altcoin prices will definitely start chasing Bitcoin quickly. At the moment, it is still a risk, but if someone is investing in the long term, I think this is a good time to invest.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Doell

Activity: 2156
Merit: 531

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2022, 11:08:52 PM

when prices have improved it's time for people to re-invest and when that happens the stock price will rise and strengthen the market wall ! I always suspected this was a bulltrap too but my suspicions were broken by expert analysis which stated February was the beginning of a bullrun ,ethereum that rise faster than the rest when bitcoin fall

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
bitgov

Activity: 1554
Merit: 260

View Profile
February 07, 2022, 11:13:34 PM

when prices have improved it's time for people to re-invest and when that happens the stock price will rise and strengthen the market wall ! I always suspected this was a bulltrap too but my suspicions were broken by expert analysis which stated February was the beginning of a bullrun ,ethereum that rise faster than the rest when bitcoin fall

Experts have been wrong many times. Nobody is 100% sure what will actually happen. At the moment the situation looks as if it is the beginning of a bull run, but at any moment the prices could start diving again. Of course, I would prefer to see green in the charts, but we cannot yet say for sure that this is the end of the correction.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
btc_angela

Activity: 2618
Merit: 544

View Profile
February 07, 2022, 11:27:07 PM

Experts have been wrong many times. Nobody is 100% sure what will actually happen. At the moment the situation looks as if it is the beginning of a bull run, but at any moment the prices could start diving again. Of course, I would prefer to see green in the charts, but we cannot yet say for sure that this is the end of the correction.

Yeah, there are no so called experts here because the market is unpredictable. Last year they said that $100k will be breached. But the price didn't end very well for bitcoin and the rest of the market.

So just be cautious of those people from social media who predicted a massive increased in price. Just learn how to do TA and see it for your self. At least you learn something new, just the basics will be enough to survived ourselves in this market.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Kelvinid

Activity: 2814
Merit: 344

when lambo...

View Profile
February 07, 2022, 11:28:43 PM

It is still confusing what gonna happen next but we give trust to the project that we invest in, that is why we are here. I'm not going to say this will be the perfect time to invest but I think, it was a good time then to restart.

We'd see the market is likely going full of green now, I think we have done with the correction already. As this comes back and market recovery, we even think about Bullrun again. How I wish that too but yeah, we can't assure and still, we need to be wise enough in choosing coins to invest as might we fall into the trap.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
lalabotax

Activity: 1540
Merit: 132

BK8 - Most Trusted Gambling Platform

View Profile
February 07, 2022, 11:59:18 PM

You are too late if you want to reinvest in altcoins, you should buy it when the BTC price dropped below $35k. Today, BTC price is already above $44k and may decrease again below $40k in the near future. I suggest not hurry to buy altcoins this time since there is a chance to drop again after increasing several days. You can think to reinvest again in altcoins when BTC price dropped again to the dip, maybe around $30k.

hd49728
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1032

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2022, 03:46:20 AM

As the saying goes, "Be fearful when others are greedy and be greedy when others are fearful" I however understand why you would want to be fearful whether the market might go down some more but for me when you think of INVESTMENT for a longer time, I believe that now is a good time to invest as long as you are choosing the right projects, BNB along with some are my long time Alts investments.  
It is easier to say than to actually do it. I am sure that exclusively gamblers, if anyone actually consider their activities are investments and spend a bit of time to read books, online resources about investment, they would know about that principle and advice.

However, not all of them or more precisely, most of them can not do it. They are more attractive to arbitrarily decisions and bets with dream to get rich. Because they disobey the gold principle and consequently join the crowd, they will lose money. Because the market is not for all and in which there are winners and losers. Unfortunately, most of participants are losers, perhaps 80% of them are losers. 20% of them are winners and own most asset in the market.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1004

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
February 08, 2022, 03:55:15 AM

You are too late if you want to reinvest in altcoins, you should buy it when the BTC price dropped below $35k. Today, BTC price is already above $44k and may decrease again below $40k in the near future. I suggest not hurry to buy altcoins this time since there is a chance to drop again after increasing several days. You can think to reinvest again in altcoins when BTC price dropped again to the dip, maybe around $30k.

well, maybe if we look at it in terms of discounts, it's a little late. however, I think, it is never too late in this matter. we know that the bitcoin price has been recovering until it hit $44k. however, this price is likely to continue rising until it reaches a high price. if you want to invest in altcoins, now is still the right time. I also still have a goal to collect BNB to this day. well, I believe the price will be even higher.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
FanEagle
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1114

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
February 08, 2022, 04:55:28 AM

The market continues to grow and this is a positive sign that a bull run is imminent, reinvesting again is the right decision, and this makes me happy because many of my assets have returned to normal, I hope April can skyrocket again like 2021 so we have to hurry buy from now.
Yeah it is and I hope that a green candle all over will continue and finally cryptocurrencies like altcoins recovered finally from a recent market price correction. This time is a good sign that would going to give a positive hope to every altcoin hodlers who used to invest in altcoins and yes definitely this is also a good time to reinvest. But of course, still be careful which one would you like to reinvest and still perform your own research about it.
If the green candle hits all of it at the same time, then we are in a good luck and that period is usually called a bull run and being in a bull run is a blissful feeling. I can't say if it will be like that right now, but I can say that it is looking like there is a good chance we could have that sometime soon. I just hope that people who see it going up wouldn't end up selling and taking their profits out.

There have been a lot of people who sold as soon as they saw profits before, and same type of people may end up doing it again. There is no guarantee if we will go to 50k or if we will go back to 30k levels, which makes this period a bit more scary for most people.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Pejoh Asu

Activity: 1484
Merit: 254

View Profile
February 08, 2022, 07:02:19 AM

No doubt to reinvest because the market looks promising in February, I hope the bad trend from December and January does not happen again so we can get a big profit. And now everything starts to look real because the market continues to grow and today has risen more than 8%.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

QueenVera

Activity: 1092
Merit: 570

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform.

View Profile
February 08, 2022, 08:10:24 AM

I have been doing some research and I read $33,000 was the bottom of Bitcoin as that is where many institutional investors got in buying Bitcoin. This is why the recent spikes came about because Bitcoin reached its bottom. Retail investors have been waiting for Bitcoin to break gat bottom but it seems like it was not happening. We know all this are speculation by sometime the market react based on information like this so I do not think this was a bill trap.

Altcoins are beginning to spike as well and it seems the whole cryptocurrency market is beginning to regain some lost. For some time now we now have over a two-trillion dollars market capitalization. The market might be recovering slowly, we just have to watch.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Kasabus

Activity: 2814
Merit: 576

View Profile
February 08, 2022, 08:14:22 AM

No doubt to reinvest because the market looks promising in February, I hope the bad trend from December and January does not happen again so we can get a big profit. And now everything starts to look real because the market continues to grow and today has risen more than 8%.
We are not totally sure if the current prices will continue to move up, so let's not close doors for another correction that will pull down the price again. However, the bad trend that you've mentioned from december to january are the best moments to enter into crypto since the crypto coins are in dips so we should still be grateful for it. We will not be in profits right now if we did not bought some potential coins in the previous correction. But still, i am looking forward to invest more in altcoins today as the market looks stable now. In fact, i have here list of potential altcoins you might want to consider investing. Check it out: https://economictimes.indiatimes.com/industry/banking/finance/10-best-altcoins-to-invest-in-2022/articleshow/89349596.cms

████████████████████████
.SPORTS..
███████▄███▄▄
█████████▀▀████▄▄
▄███▄▄███████▀▀████▄▄
███▀█████▄███████▀▀███▄
████████████▄▄█████████
█████████░▀▀████▄▄████▀
████████████████████
█████████░▄▄████▀▀████▄
████████████▀▀█████████
███▄█████▀███████▄▄███▀
▀███▀▀███████▄▄████▀
█████████▄▄████▀▀
███████▀███▀▀
.bets.io.
████████████████████████
..CASINO..
bakasabo
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1185

View Profile
February 08, 2022, 08:34:31 AM

My suggestion is to keep on holding. Current price growth can be a fake market turn. At least give market a week and see if the prices managed to keep on the same level or fall back. I am seeing this picture since December 2021, one week we are falling, the other recovering. Reinvesting in altcoins during such period wont give much. Those who wanted to reinvest, should have done it weeks ago, when all alts were 20-30% cheaper. Right now you can barely get a 10% profit with alts growth. And prefer to get this growth through Bitcoin, as it shows more stability.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
lalabotax

Activity: 1540
Merit: 132

BK8 - Most Trusted Gambling Platform

View Profile
February 08, 2022, 08:53:29 AM

I think, it is never too late in this matter. we know that the bitcoin price has been recovering until it hit $44k. however, this price is likely to continue rising until it reaches a high price.
A high price? What price do you refer to? $60k? No one can guarantee BTC can reach $60k again.
Anyway, every time there is a big increase, it must be followed by a big decrease as well. We do not know how far the price of Bitcoin will increase before returning to the downward phase. So, be careful that we don't buy at a high rate before the price decreases and hard to recover. Today, Bitcoin price hits $45k, now it is dropping to $44k. I am afraid the Bitcoin price will drop again around $40k and then retest to $35k again. If it happens, most altcoin prices probably decrease much again.

indo1

Activity: 1890
Merit: 256

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2022, 02:16:52 PM

I don't think we need to be afraid, if you have enough analytical knowledge, such as important indicators, the bull trap is not a problem, you can still earn at least 10% more in conditions like this. Several channels confirmed that bitcoin broke through resistance one. But it is not certain that the bear market is over.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: