Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 01:32:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Btc and future value  (Read 626 times)
325btc (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 09, 2022, 08:31:00 AM

In the future if you have one btc and it cost 40k.
Then it means in 7-10 years about you dont have one btc
But...you have 40k btc as in the future we dont count value by fiat currency the crypto will be the currency.
Those who got crypto will own everything.
It means with 40k btc you have purache power 40k x 40k=? A lot lambos a lot lands a lot mansions.

Good calculation for long term investment preparation, but the question now is to what extent these calculations can be implemented into real investment, everyone has confidence to buy bitcoin at 40k price, then keep in the long term the investment, I think this is an investment preparation step That's right, as long as you can implement the investment in the long term, it's not just a discourse that appears.

Ohh...i see even members here knows im right pretend like they dont know.

We know they will replace fiat why else they created crypto first its gray area in order to wealthy to buy and manipulate with crypto and after they got enough in their hands fiat not needed anymore.
Why else the fed keeping btc alive with huge daily repo
Its so simple and plz members u knows more then me plz dont pretend like u dont know its so fake

Zilon

Activity: 966
Merit: 421

Bitcoindata.science

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2022, 12:55:04 PM

its similar to buying a plot of land for $40k and you kept this land for 7-10years interval you can imagine what you should be selling it for if you decide to let it go, So is the case of bitcoin its the coin that's appreciating and not the fiat so what ever quantity you posses still remains what it is but the value appreciates if the coin does same and devalues if it keeps falling
michellee

Activity: 2814
Merit: 843

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
February 09, 2022, 05:18:46 PM

But...you have 40k btc as in the future we dont count value by fiat currency the crypto will be the currency.
It means with 40k btc you have purache power 40k x 40k=? A lot lambos a lot lands a lot mansions.
If you have 1 btc, no matter how much the price is now or in the future, that will remain 1 btc. But if you sell your bitcoin at $40k and you do not buy back, then your money will remain $40k but the bitcoin price could vary, depending on the price at that time.

If you want to buy back bitcoin but the price is at $60k, while your money is only $40k, you will not get 1 btc but less than 1 btc. As long as you do not sell your bitcoin now or in the next 10 years, your 1 btc will remain 1 btc.

If they can not buy something using crypto, they can not own everything. Their crypto will be in the crypto form.

carlfebz2

Activity: 2968
Merit: 730

View Profile
February 09, 2022, 11:39:29 PM

If you have 1 btc, no matter how much the price is now or in the future, that will remain 1 btc. But if you sell your bitcoin at $40k and you do not buy back, then your money will remain $40k but the bitcoin price could vary, depending on the price at that time.

If you want to buy back bitcoin but the price is at $60k, while your money is only $40k, you will not get 1 btc but less than 1 btc. As long as you do not sell your bitcoin now or in the next 10 years, your 1 btc will remain 1 btc.

If they can not buy something using crypto, they can not own everything. Their crypto will be in the crypto form.
As long those goods wouldnt or cant be bought by crypto then you wouldnt have any choice because it would really always vary or depend on the merchant on a specific place on a country.
There are lots of factors to consider before you could see this which do starts from regulation until government decisions until merchant adoption.Its true that crypto value would remain
intact or the same but the fiat value would always be moving out which neither you do accumulate more or would tend to sell it out on these early years and wont tend
to go in long term which this is actually on self preference.
jamkesmas

Activity: 440
Merit: 101

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
February 10, 2022, 04:10:04 AM

I think the value of an item will not change especially what is discussed in this topic is bitcoin. according to my knowledge the value of Bitcoin will not change at any time, what will change is the price may go up or down depending on the future of Bitcoin.

crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2800
Merit: 1268

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2022, 07:08:48 AM

OP probably has 325BTC from before. :O Maybe bought for $325 then became 325BTC.  Shocked

You have probably done better wording on this because it's confusing, but if you HODL BTC, nothing is ever going to change but the corresponding value of BTC in the market, but the amount you hold wouldn't increase. The amount of money will vary if we are talking about BTC rates.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Renampun

Activity: 2338
Merit: 365

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2022, 12:00:47 PM

I like your spirit, hodl BTC for a better future...

I was not born in a simple family, I struggled to collect assets slowly, every month I set aside money with my husband to buy Bitcoins consistently. we believe investing in bitcoin is more profitable than investing in gold or property.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
tarable

Activity: 1258
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 10, 2022, 12:37:54 PM

I think the value of an item will not change especially what is discussed in this topic is bitcoin. according to my knowledge the value of Bitcoin will not change at any time, what will change is the price may go up or down depending on the future of Bitcoin.
but we should also know that BTC is an asset in an unreal world. so far the only changes that have occurred to Bitcoin and other coins in the crypto space are price. even though BTC is not real, I believe in the value of BTC that will last.
repear7

Activity: 1026
Merit: 110

Need Bounty manager ? Contact @repear71

View Profile
February 10, 2022, 01:14:52 PM

The amount of cryptocurrency that is being added in all countries from this time. From that, it can be said that cryptocurrency will be legalized in almost all countries by 2030. And after 2050, there will be no paper money. All money will become electronic money. Because in 2010 one pizza could be bought with 50 BTC but now 50 thousand pizzas can be bought with 1 BTC. There will come a time when anyone who has a bitcoin will be able to buy a car, a house and spend a lifetime with that BTC. Some of the reasons for this are that the mining of bitcoin will end one time. When thousands of attempts are made, no one else will be able to produce Bitcoin. When no one can do the mining, the price of Bitcoin will go up a lot.
Gozie51

Activity: 2520
Merit: 624

View Profile
February 12, 2022, 11:18:50 PM

This is making for laugher really. If that happens to be rich is just by the way but I don't believe that to happen. The most of it is that the value in the coin will not change. No matter the volatility and market volume but the number will keep to staying in that number that you have and not reduce. Example 0.002 of bitcoin will remain as 0.002 and 0.01 will stay that way no matter the time but the price can be changing.

Chato1977

Activity: 1148
Merit: 58

View Profile
February 15, 2022, 10:29:06 AM

Good calculation for long term investment preparation, but the question now is to what extent these calculations can be implemented into real investment, everyone has confidence to buy bitcoin at 40k price, then keep in the long term the investment, I think this is an investment preparation step That's right, as long as you can implement the investment in the long term, it's not just a discourse that appears.

wrong , we are not pretending we don't understand you but the truth is you really cannot be understand , because your mindset is out of this world and like a alien thinking  Grin

and you will never be right because you will always be wrong .

try to ask your Mama maybe he'll understand your sentiment here.
Questat

Activity: 2870
Merit: 604

View Profile
February 15, 2022, 12:40:32 PM

What I think is that OP had sold his 1 Bitcoin 7-10 years from now.
But anyway, I don't argue how you make your calculation, however, it was found wrong and I don't get it.
It is simple, don't compare Bitcoin to fiat inflation as 1 Bitcoin will remain 1 Bitcoin, it only the price had changed, unlike fiat money that its value will definitely change.

Yaunfitda

Activity: 2884
Merit: 596

View Profile
February 15, 2022, 12:45:19 PM

What I think is that OP had sold his 1 Bitcoin 7-10 years from now.
But anyway, I don't argue how you make your calculation, however, it was found wrong and I don't get it.
It is simple, don't compare Bitcoin to fiat inflation as 1 Bitcoin will remain 1 Bitcoin, it only the price had changed, unlike fiat money that its value will definitely change.
Yeah, before I have the same mindset, I also compare it to fiat value. But later as I gain experience in crypto and from traveling to other places and converting my local fiat to let's say USD, it really doesn't make sense to convert it. So still 1 BTC=1BTC today and in the future. And if you haven't sold any then good, but don't look at it and compare it to fiat, just saying.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 1136

View Profile
February 15, 2022, 06:49:32 PM

Stil now 1bitcoin equal 1 bitcoin not two bitcoin.When 1 bitcoin price was $2 and if It's rise to $4 that means not 2 bitcoin. 2013-2014 Bitcoin price and now bitcoin huge different. Last few years bitcoin price huge increase and more  development. Many people still believe in bitcoin and investment in bitcoin for long term.I think price Doesn't matter, it depends on how much you want benefit.
1 BTC = 1 BTC and nothings gonna change it is just only on its usd value and this is where people do really mind off thats why they do hold off no matter what.
Speaking with future value then there would be no exact price on what it would be as long recognition and adoption do continue to rise up then all possible price or numbers
could possibly be reached up thats why it is really that hard to make out some conclusions on what would be the price might be on the future
thats why there would be no assurance.

peterpanda

Activity: 562
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2022, 07:32:21 PM

Stil now 1bitcoin equal 1 bitcoin not two bitcoin.When 1 bitcoin price was $2 and if It's rise to $4 that means not 2 bitcoin. 2013-2014 Bitcoin price and now bitcoin huge different. Last few years bitcoin price huge increase and more  development. Many people still believe in bitcoin and investment in bitcoin for long term.I think price Doesn't matter, it depends on how much you want benefit.
It is true that the amount of bitcoin in your portfolio will be same. The price of bitcoin can change but not the exact amount in bitcoin. Changing price is a common factor in crypto currency. But we can predict that bitcoin is powerful crypto and price of it will be growing in future.

perfect999

Activity: 1610
Merit: 299

View Profile
February 16, 2022, 09:05:30 AM

How come you are assuming that Fiat will be eliminated while you still giving value of BTC in Fiat? It's ironic that you are still using the value fiat for BTC value in the future while you are removing it in the equation. You should value BTC in terms of Gold or other asset that has value instead of fiat that you are hypothetically eradicating in the world economy to make your point have sense. Because no matter how you change your perspectiveon 1BTC value, It will still be 1BTC if you are just holding it. Just change your equivalent value to something else to easliy express your point. But I really understand what you are trying to emphasize here.
Yeah, this is what I noticed too but does gold can be value without a fiat? I know gold is being used before and I think gold came first before fiat right? But, what I mean is how can we measure its value if there also no fiat because right now I think gold is measured in USD in general just like how we measure btc value and aside from gold what are those other assets that you know that can work like a gold for measuring the btc price in the future?

I think OP is only exaggerating there. If btc valued at 1m and then let say they remove fiat so people can assume that 1 btc is now equivalent to 1m btc and they can now buying anything? Dang that's too good to be true.
Chato1977

Activity: 1148
Merit: 58

View Profile
February 16, 2022, 11:01:07 AM

wrong , we are not pretending we don't understand you but the truth is you really cannot be understand , because your mindset is out of this world and like a alien thinking  Grin

and you will never be right because you will always be wrong .

try to ask your Mama maybe he'll understand your sentiment here.
I think your language describes behavior and behavior, this forum should be used for discussion, not just telling people, do you think I will be angry when you say that?
You are wrong friend, public space is not a place for us to speak rudely to each other, try to be mature in dealing with problems, this time I will not serve, it's a waste of time.
at least you Know who Am I addressing right? it is the one who quoted you and not you, i think understanding is what you people need to learn first.

This is  Whom I am quoting and not yours lol.
bitterguy28

Activity: 2044
Merit: 181

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2022, 12:12:54 PM

It is true that the amount of bitcoin in your portfolio will be same. The price of bitcoin can change but not the exact amount in bitcoin. Changing price is a common factor in crypto currency. But we can predict that bitcoin is powerful crypto and price of it will be growing in future.
The amount will be the same but the value will be changing any time , the volatility will tell you this so better to be ready? or forget what you are aiming.

having 1 bitcoin is more than enough investment for long term specially if you are looking for the next generation meaning to be granted to your love ones.

like what I am doing now, investing bitcoin for my children that they will treasure when time comes.

MarjorieZimmermanGinger

Activity: 1358
Merit: 740

View Profile
February 16, 2022, 02:51:00 PM

Depending on how Bitcoin's journey is going forward, whether there can guarantee that Bitcoin's length will be worth it, indeed, if it is noticed in the next 10 Bitcoin is still the king in Crypto, but the competition between other coins cannot be ignored, the mathematical count is true as you describe, But it's still very speculative, why not looking for a potential short-expected coin to get big profits, isn't it more promising.
justdimin

Activity: 3038
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
February 16, 2022, 05:02:53 PM

The amount will be the same but the value will be changing any time , the volatility will tell you this so better to be ready? or forget what you are aiming.

having 1 bitcoin is more than enough investment for long term specially if you are looking for the next generation meaning to be granted to your love ones.

like what I am doing now, investing bitcoin for my children that they will treasure when time comes.
I would argue that if you have 1 bitcoin and you do nothing with them then it could be a bit of wrong as well. Even if you do not do anything big, just putting it on interest could be more than enough. That way you could turn your 1 bitcoin into 2 bitcoin for real, even while the price is going up.

I know that people do not trust everywhere, but you could check binance and see what coins and tokens they are promoting in the calculation and you could see how much you could make from their interest. I personally believe that we should not be really just simply holding if we have a lot of money, I mean sure if it is under 1k then you do not have to worry too much but if you have 1 bitcoin then you could make so much more with that in 20-30 years before you leave it to your children.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: