Bitcoin Forum
July 22, 2024, 07:29:08 PM *
News: Help 1Dq create 15th anniversary forum artwork.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Shop with Token Payment Only  (Read 56 times)
splouffy (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2022, 01:20:30 PM

Hello

I would like to create a store with my token on the BEP-20 network.

PictureProduct => <a href""> BUY WITH 10 "THETOKEN" </a>

And the link valid the transaction on The Pool on Pancanke Swap directly in "THETOKEN" ... (NOT WITH ETH, NOT WITH BTC, NOT WITH CONVERSION , without intermediaries (CRYPTO.COM  & BITPAY & CO OR if you take an intermediary, I don't want them to offer a direct transaction in BTC / ETH.))

I am not against changing Blockchain. I can recreate a new token on SOLANA for example. If it's easier afterwards to manage the transactions and create the shop.

How simply do you do that ?

Thanks,
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3542
Merit: 6225

View Profile
February 08, 2022, 02:27:42 PM

The problem here is that you want to receive payments for a custom token, so you won't be able to use the services you mentioned even if you wanted to since they don't offer that option.

I did some research and I found this[1] (MyCryptoCheckout). It's a third-party service though and apparently, you can add a custom token but you'll have to pay for it. It's only available for WordPress however, so unless you have that, you probably can't make use of it.

The alternative would be to run your own node and do the coding yourself but that's far from being a simple task.

[1] https://wordpress.org/plugins/mycryptocheckout/

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
vv181
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273

View Profile
February 09, 2022, 10:08:59 AM

And the link valid the transaction on The Pool on Pancanke Swap directly in "THETOKEN" ... (NOT WITH ETH, NOT WITH BTC, NOT WITH CONVERSION , without intermediaries (CRYPTO.COM  & BITPAY & CO OR if you take an intermediary, I don't want them to offer a direct transaction in BTC / ETH.))
That is not possible, even if it is, that didn't match the requirement of no intermediaries and no conversion.

How simply do you do that ?
I believe there is no such simple plugin or application to meet your criteria. At least there is no ready-to-go payment processors, unless you want use a third-party service. I see that BTCPay support altcoin payment that it offer ETH 20 based tokens, if you want to do it your own, I think you should/can use it as a start to develop the BEP20 payment processors.
splouffy (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2022, 04:23:24 PM

Thanks,

It's not simply.

597$ / Year for add your own crypto on mycryptocheckout ...  Cheesy

I'll think of an easier and less automated way.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: