Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:41:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Avalon 1246 low hashrate  (Read 322 times)
bob4fun

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2022, 11:06:55 AM

Can you please share a link to download this Log viewer?

Never heard of this tool and it seems you can't find it on Google but with a bit of research on Github you can find it.
Does it seem that he develop this tool?

Be careful this bob4fun is currently a newbie and the tool might be infected or it can remote your miner.
Actually, I found the tool on the Github link here below just uploaded 24hrs ago.

Code:
- https://github.com/bob4fun/AvalonMinerViewer

I don't recommend this for safety purposes I suggest you better use only official and trusted monitoring tools.

Good afternoon.
I am the developer of this program. My name is Andrey Bobrov. If you have any questions, ask)))

All information about the program in the telegram channel @AvalonMinerViewer welcome

With all respect, Andrey
ybatsh (OP)

Activity: 12

View Profile
February 19, 2022, 03:08:54 PM

Thanks all for the advice!
NotFuzzyWarm
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 2549

Evil beware: We have waffles!

View Profile
February 19, 2022, 11:17:25 PM
Last edit: February 20, 2022, 09:44:33 PM by NotFuzzyWarm

I don't recommend this for safety purposes I suggest you better use only official and trusted monitoring tools.
Good afternoon.
I am the developer of this program. My name is Andrey Bobrov. If you have any questions, ask)))

All information about the program in the telegram channel @AvalonMinerViewer welcome
With all respect, Andrey
BitMaxz hit the nail on the head.
The program is only available in compiled versions and without other people being able to examine and vouch for your code you will have a VERY hard time convincing people here that is safe to use. This Forum is not like your usual other Social Media sites which are mostly populated by people that are absolutely clueless regarding cyber security. On those other sites even a crappy hacker can be like a wolf among the sheep -- they just have to be a good 'talker' and enough idiots to make it worth their time will gleefully install anything on their smartphone/tablet/computer.

Make it open source so reputable eyes can examine it along with you providing instructions for people to compile it for their choice of operating system and this would be a whole different discussion. Barring releasing the source code, do you at least have a track record of other programs that folks have used and reviewed?

Anyone successfully involved in crypto knows that is a digital FINANCIAL TOOL and that they *should* be very protective of their assets. As such most are very rightfully wary of any software placed on their digital devices or ANY device they connect to.

- For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself -    My info useful? Donations welcome! 1FuzzyWc2J8TMqeUQZ8yjE43Rwr7K3cxs9
 -Sole remaining active developer of cgminer, Kano's repo is here
-Support Sidehacks miner development. Donations to:   1BURGERAXHH6Yi6LRybRJK7ybEm5m5HwTr
NotFuzzyWarm
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 2549

Evil beware: We have waffles!

View Profile
February 21, 2022, 08:04:55 PM

Good afternoon.

With all respect, Andrey
BitMaxz hit the nail on the head.
The program is only available in compiled versions and without other people being able to examine and vouch for your code you will have a VERY hard time convincing people here that is safe to use. This Forum is not like your usual other Social Media sites which are mostly populated by people that are absolutely clueless regarding cyber security. On those other sites even a crappy hacker can be like a wolf among the sheep -- they just have to be a good 'talker' and enough idiots to make it worth their time will gleefully install anything on their smartphone/tablet/computer.

Make it open source so reputable eyes can examine it along with you providing instructions for people to compile it for their choice of operating system and this would be a whole different discussion. Barring releasing the source code, do you at least have a track record of other programs that folks have used and reviewed?

Anyone successfully involved in crypto knows that is a digital FINANCIAL TOOL and that they *should* be very protective of their assets. As such most are very rightfully wary of any software placed on their digital devices or ANY device they connect to.
Дoбpый дeнь. Я ceгoдня вылoжy иcxoдный кoд, и yжe зaвтpa мoя пpoгpaммa бyдeт cкoмпилиpoвaнa кeм-тo... Пpoгpaммy я нaпиcaл для ceбя и никoгo нe зacтaвляю eё иcпoльзoвaть !!!
Читaйтe лoги в TXT или пepeвoдитe иx в EXCEL )))
Я гoтoв пpeдocтaвить кoд для изyчeния тoлькo в тoм cлyчae, ecли , бyдy yвepeн, чтo eгo нe yкpaдyт.

Ecли вы нe yвepeны в тoм, чтo пpoгpaммa мoжeт вaм нaвpeдить нe иcпoльзyйтe eё ни в кoeм cлyчae !!!

C yвaжeниeм Aндpeй.
Translated using Google:
Good day. Today I will post the source code, and tomorrow my program will be compiled by someone ... I wrote the program for myself and I do not force anyone to use it !!!
Read logs in TXT or translate them into EXCEL )))
I am ready to provide the code for study only in the event that I am sure that it will not be stolen.

If you are not sure that the program can harm you, do not use it in any case !!!

Sincerely, Andrey.
That is certainly a good start.
Cheers!

- For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself -    My info useful? Donations welcome! 1FuzzyWc2J8TMqeUQZ8yjE43Rwr7K3cxs9
 -Sole remaining active developer of cgminer, Kano's repo is here
-Support Sidehacks miner development. Donations to:   1BURGERAXHH6Yi6LRybRJK7ybEm5m5HwTr
DudeItsSemper

Activity: 5

View Profile
March 03, 2022, 04:16:36 PM

Hello there! Would anyone be able/willing to explain what the "aging" tab is and what its purpose/what it does is? We're attempting troubleshooting and have read many manuals and watched several videos and would love to be able to learn as much we can. Thank you!
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 2974

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2022, 10:44:12 PM

Hello there! Would anyone be able/willing to explain what the "aging" tab is and what its purpose/what it does is? We're attempting troubleshooting and have read many manuals and watched several videos and would love to be able to learn as much we can. Thank you!

Well it's not explained well on the manual what it is but based on what I heard from other forums it is autotuning or refreshing your miner that could fix some errors and it's scanning for working frequencies that can fix low hashrate.

You can only use it if you have an abnormal hashrate and have abnormal errors on the API logs.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
DudeItsSemper

Activity: 5

View Profile
March 04, 2022, 07:45:17 PM

Well it's not explained well on the manual what it is but based on what I heard from other forums it is autotuning or refreshing your miner that could fix some errors and it's scanning for working frequencies that can fix low hashrate.

You can only use it if you have an abnormal hashrate and have abnormal errors on the API logs.

Awesome, thank you for your help and for explaining it to me! This will definitely help with some of the issues we've been having haha
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: