Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:45:12 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: A few key points distinguishing traders from gamblers  (Read 881 times)
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1263

So anyway, I applied as a merit source :)

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2022, 06:43:55 AM

I don't believe in some of the distinction presented because is not only gamblers that has the mind for quick return on investment but traders does that too. What are them looking for is nothing other than good return on their capital they invest in either trading or gambling.
Looking for quick returns = High risk methods of making money. They are not traders or investors, but gamblers. Therefore Gambling is not an investment. Period.

The ones we see standing out as traders, at the ones who survived the common mistakes and biases that risk takers get into. One of them is going for the quick and easy modes, like gambling or margin trading. They get washed away and are never heard of again.

From this we can deduce that if you want to survive, you need to learn how to master the nerve and observe the market and it is not difficult if you ask me. Managing risk takes time and patience and if someone lacks these, they should not think about trading at all.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
pawanjain

Activity: 2716
Merit: 717

Nothing lasts forever

View Profile
February 19, 2022, 07:00:56 AM

Wow, this is the best post which describes the differences between trading and gambling. It's mostly accurate.
Most of the people these days looks for getting quick profits. While some succeed, many tend drain their money in the volatile crypto market,
This post also helps people identify what they are doing wrong and may be will help them in correcting their trading mistakes.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
og kush420

Activity: 1050
Merit: 110

View Profile
February 19, 2022, 12:08:12 PM

Traders in a long run always make money. And there income and profit are sustainable.They may not get money everyday. They also make losses but they still follow their plan and strategy consistently. Opposite to gamblers, they can make a lot of money on lucky trading but its is not sustainable and consistent.Gamblers only depend on their luck.

Unfortunately, most people confuse trading with gambling, When they trade(gamble) and lose money, they blame the market

Stock market is not gambling, we have made it gambling. No one can be blame except yourself.

Great link shared – I liked point number 4, which says for trader patience is the key, and there are plans associated with it. However gambler can even risk their emergency funds in an impulsive decision.
There is a thin line which separates trading and gambling. But whatsoever – in our culture we have never appreciated gambling. It’s risky – and most importantly easy come – easy go!

Woodie

Activity: 1848
Merit: 879

Rollbit.com ⚔️Crypto Futures

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2022, 12:15:36 PM

As much as their is some truths in the OP i really believe traders and gamblers are all the same. Both take risks and sometimes they take high risk trades/wagers, both can be affected by emotions which can influence how they trade... Btw not all traders are long term traders... others are scalpers and also not all gamblers are high risk takers others take long low risk bets which reward them ultimately.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Taskford

Activity: 2576
Merit: 797

View Profile
February 19, 2022, 12:29:28 PM

As much as their is some truths in the OP i really believe traders and gamblers are all the same. Both take risks and sometimes they take high risk trades/wagers, both can be affected by emotions which can influence how they trade... Btw not all traders are long term traders... others are scalpers and also not all gamblers are high risk takers others take long low risk bets which reward them ultimately.

I don't actually find any difference between trader and gambler because both of them are risking their money so eventhough we can say that they have different platforms where they risk there money still both of them have the same vibes. Maybe im risk tolerance there are little difference but we cannot actually differentiate people by just like that.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Japinat

Activity: 3010
Merit: 683

View Profile
February 19, 2022, 08:19:04 PM

I don't actually find any difference between trader and gambler because both of them are risking their money so eventhough we can say that they have different platforms where they risk there money still both of them have the same vibes. Maybe im risk tolerance there are little difference but we cannot actually differentiate people by just like that.
The only common thing that gamblers and traders have to engage is risk management. Both requires risk as there is no assurance whether you will get a positive or negative outcome at the end of trading and gambling. However, trading is not purely dependent on luck since there are certain strategies needed to succeed in trading, while gambling alone is purely based on luck. Also, traders can build wealth in the long term, while in gambling there's no clear assurance if you can make money or not as gamblers are more than losing than winning a stake. Read it here for further understanding. https://breakingthelines.com/opinion/is-there-a-difference-between-trading-and-gambling/

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
February 19, 2022, 08:48:13 PM

To summarize, Gambling is more likely on luck, while Trading, you can't rely on luck here.
I believe trading is one of the difficult jobs to make money since there is money involved here, you may lose them.
On the other hand, gambling is for me is like a game of luck, anyone can play with it and the risk here is much higher compare to trading.

I think both are based on luck since most times the predictions and analysis we take before trading isn't usually accurate, but to say about the risk??
Yes I concur, the risk involved in trading isn't on the high side as that of gambling. Both take risk and both operate on luck.
^ Trading is not about pure luck, you can increase the chances of making a profit if you have skills and knowledge in trading. I disagree with you that it operates both with luck because you can improve your trading skills if you have knowledge of it. While gambling is I believe that it is pure luck especially if you gamble on base on luck games. Both need capital and both are risky so if you don't have an amount that you can afford to lose, never expect a huge profit while doing on it.
Hamphser

Activity: 2520
Merit: 329

View Profile
February 19, 2022, 08:50:11 PM

To summarize, Gambling is more likely on luck, while Trading, you can't rely on luck here.
I believe trading is one of the difficult jobs to make money since there is money involved here, you may lose them.
On the other hand, gambling is for me is like a game of luck, anyone can play with it and the risk here is much higher compare to trading.

I think both are based on luck since most times the predictions and analysis we take before trading isn't usually accurate, but to say about the risk??
Yes I concur, the risk involved in trading isn't on the high side as that of gambling. Both take risk and both operate on luck.
Both are risky but as mentioned on which the level of risk on both things could really be that different and it is justifiable and could really be seen between successful gamblers and successful traders.

You could count it with your hands in between industries thats why you should set specific mindset when dealing neither between the two.Dont be a gambler when you do trade because

it would surely give out some good possible odds or chance for you to have that profitable trades in the end of the day which is totally opposite on gambling where
risk is on the roof excluding though into those strategic gambling games though.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
MCVXYZ

Activity: 630
Merit: 24

View Profile
February 20, 2022, 06:45:25 PM

Both are risky but as mentioned on which the level of risk on both things could really be that different and it is justifiable and could really be seen between successful gamblers and successful traders.

You could count it with your hands in between industries thats why you should set specific mindset when dealing neither between the two.Dont be a gambler when you do trade because

it would surely give out some good possible odds or chance for you to have that profitable trades in the end of the day which is totally opposite on gambling where
risk is on the roof excluding though into those strategic gambling games though.

In addition to this, Its all depends on how and where do you gamble. I mean what are you trading and what are you playing is the crucial part of this. for instance, guy who plays poker with good skills and guy who trades with bad skills is important when we compare all of these things.
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1343

View Profile
February 21, 2022, 09:00:04 PM

I don't believe in some of the distinction presented because is not only gamblers that has the mind for quick return on investment but traders does that too. What are them looking for is nothing other than good return on their capital they invest in either trading or gambling.
Indeed, aiming for a profit is what we aim for whether it was gambling or trading. But what makes us different from trading is that we become more strategical to win the market and the more we need to enhance our knowledge and skill, unlike in gambling where we just rely upon luck and nothing else. But to compare the two which one probably gives us more losses, I believe it was gambling. However, being please with what we do is very important than money but yeah, don't make fall of yourselves into gambling if you aim for returns as this is very unlikely.
Another difference that exists between trading and gambling is that in gambling your odds are known in advance, basically you know on average how many times you should win the roll of a dice and how much money you will lose, this makes gambling highly predictable, even if the results will not favor you, however when it comes to trading you need to develop a sense of the risk and the odds you are taking on your own, something that is not easy for most traders, and it is one of the most common reasons why they lose money in the markets.
Mahanton

Activity: 2744
Merit: 633

View Profile
February 21, 2022, 09:54:09 PM

Indeed, aiming for a profit is what we aim for whether it was gambling or trading. But what makes us different from trading is that we become more strategical to win the market and the more we need to enhance our knowledge and skill, unlike in gambling where we just rely upon luck and nothing else. But to compare the two which one probably gives us more losses, I believe it was gambling. However, being please with what we do is very important than money but yeah, don't make fall of yourselves into gambling if you aim for returns as this is very unlikely.
Another difference that exists between trading and gambling is that in gambling your odds are known in advance, basically you know on average how many times you should win the roll of a dice and how much money you will lose, this makes gambling highly predictable, even if the results will not favor you, however when it comes to trading you need to develop a sense of the risk and the odds you are taking on your own, something that is not easy for most traders, and it is one of the most common reasons why they lose money in the markets.
Highly predictable? I dont think so. Yes, you could make out some calculations but speaking with the outcome then it isnt something that you could assure off specially
when you do deal off with luck based type of games in the market today  on which you could presume out that you could really take on advantage which is really
a very wrong kind of mindset to have.When doing up trading then you should really get rid of gambler like mind because it would just make out some mistakes.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
seleme
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 1028

Duelbits.com

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2022, 10:45:22 PM

It is what it is in gambling, you will get more loss streaks in case of chasing loss but things work differently in the trading world. Money management is the main key in both, having a self-dedication can save your day in trading while everything depends on your luck at the moment you decide to gamble. The more you play on gambling platforms, the house edge keeps eating your balance since slots have an average of 96% RTP while in trading you can minimize trading costs with correct platform/brokers decisions.
In gambling, you will have less control of your finances because your only goal is to win, but at the end of the day gambling makes you poorer while gambling operators ensure that the house will always end up making money. Winning in gambling has a very slim chance, which gives big opportunities for the house edge to gain all your lose capital. However, trading does not depends on luck, but definitely rely on your learned knowledge, skill and strategies that will give you an edge over the other traders and help you gain the profits. Though both have their own risks, but trading with right attitude has more guarantee to make profits than losing your capital.
That is why I love trading! The more you learn about it and develop trading skills, the chances go up to make a profit at the end of the session, unlike gambling. You can learn everything about "provably fair" and global slot RTP pool but having the knowledge doesn't make your hand strength. Other traders share the info about the specific market pairs and we keep sharing new techniques while everyone keeps chasing losses in the gambling platform until they win or bust bankroll.

███████████████▄▄
    ██████████████████████▄
  ██████████████████████████▄
 ███████   ▀████████▀   ████▄
██████████    █▀  ▀    ██████▄
███████████▄▄▀  ██  ▀▄▄████████
███████████          █████████
███████████▀▀▄  ██  ▄▀▀████████
██████████▀   ▀▄  ▄▀   ▀██████▀
 ███████  ▄██▄████▄█▄  █████▀
  ██████████████████████████▀
    ██████████████████████▀
       ███████████████▀▀
.Duelbits.
..THE MOST REWARDING CASINO......
   ▄▄▄▄████▀███▄▄▄▄▄
▄███▄▀▄██▄   ▄██▄▀▄███▄
████▄█▄███▄█▄███▄█▄████
███████████████████████   ▄██▄
██     ██     ██     ██   ▀██▀
██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██    ██
██  █  ██  █  ██  █  ██
█▌  ██
██     ██     ██     ████  ██
█████████████████████████  ██
████████████████████████████▀
████████████████████████▌
       +4,000      
PROVABLY FAIR
GAMES
   $500,000  
MONTHLY
PRIZE POOL
      $10,000     
BLACKJACK
GIVEAWAY
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
February 21, 2022, 11:00:06 PM

When one is into trading his mind needs to focus on long term profiting than quick earning. Trader with the gambling mentality can't make profit out of trades. It is well said, a gambler easily gets emotional after loss, which doesn't suits with trading. The traders try to make something out of the market moves, whereas gamblers look for luck than following strategies.

I find both form of traders to be successful, but the percentage differs. The success rate of a trader against a gamble mentality trader will be like 85:15

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
MCVXYZ

View Profile
February 23, 2022, 03:29:48 PM

It is what it is in gambling, you will get more loss streaks in case of chasing loss but things work differently in the trading world. Money management is the main key in both, having a self-dedication can save your day in trading while everything depends on your luck at the moment you decide to gamble. The more you play on gambling platforms, the house edge keeps eating your balance since slots have an average of 96% RTP while in trading you can minimize trading costs with correct platform/brokers decisions.
In gambling, you will have less control of your finances because your only goal is to win, but at the end of the day gambling makes you poorer while gambling operators ensure that the house will always end up making money. Winning in gambling has a very slim chance, which gives big opportunities for the house edge to gain all your lose capital. However, trading does not depends on luck, but definitely rely on your learned knowledge, skill and strategies that will give you an edge over the other traders and help you gain the profits. Though both have their own risks, but trading with right attitude has more guarantee to make profits than losing your capital.
That is why I love trading! The more you learn about it and develop trading skills, the chances go up to make a profit at the end of the session, unlike gambling. You can learn everything about "provably fair" and global slot RTP pool but having the knowledge doesn't make your hand strength. Other traders share the info about the specific market pairs and we keep sharing new techniques while everyone keeps chasing losses in the gambling platform until they win or bust bankroll.

Of course its right when you are talking about slots. they are always unprofitable, especially on the long run. People think that they can catch the jackpot or 777 but there may be one chance in a million and the worst thing is chasing lost money.
tvplus006
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1733

To the moon

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2022, 07:59:20 PM

If you don't stick to a trading strategy, then your trading will be comparable to a casino. Of course, there are a lot of such players among beginners who put the entire deposit with the maximum margin, hoping to solve their financial problems in one deal. And if fortune favors them, they get a profit, which in the end they still lose.

Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1343

View Profile
February 24, 2022, 08:21:11 PM
Last edit: February 28, 2022, 04:50:15 PM by Silberman

Highly predictable? I dont think so. Yes, you could make out some calculations but speaking with the outcome then it isnt something that you could assure off specially
when you do deal off with luck based type of games in the market today  on which you could presume out that you could really take on advantage which is really
a very wrong kind of mindset to have.When doing up trading then you should really get rid of gambler like mind because it would just make out some mistakes.
When I said that something was highly predictable I was talking about gambling and not trading, for example if you flip a coin one million times on average heads and tails will come close each to appear half a million times, you do not know the face that will appear each time but you will know on average how many times they will appear and calculate your results based on that, my argument in fact when it comes to trading was the opposite, trading is way more complex and as such you need to develop your own strategy to try to predict what will happen next and how much risk you are incurring with each trade.
MCVXYZ

View Profile
February 25, 2022, 11:22:13 AM

when you do deal off with luck based type of games in the market today  on which you could presume out that you could really take on advantage which is really
When I said that something was highly predictable I was talking about gambling and not trading, for example if you flip a coin one million times on average heads and tails will come close each to appear half a million times, you do not know the face that will appear each time but you will know on average how many times they will appear and calculate your results based on that, my argument in fact when it comes was the opposite, trading is way more complex and as such you need to develop your own strategy to try to predict what will happen next and how much risk you are incurring with each trade.

Yes but there are many different gambling ways, I mean games, where there are different skills to have because everything may not be depend on luck but probability. On the other hand, when trader makes investment he should know about every news and aspects before investing such as: armed conflicts, sanctions and etc.
Obito

Activity: 1274
Merit: 293

View Profile
February 25, 2022, 12:24:55 PM

I don't think that you should consider short-term trading as gambling because I think that there are successful short-term trading, I would agree with your other points as to what's making someone a gambler, and with all those points, I identify myself as a gambler although I don't believe that trading is like a casino.
Anguwa

Activity: 714
Merit: 30

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 25, 2022, 02:39:37 PM

Gamblers take advantage of everything they believe would provide them with quick cash, and when it fails, they become furious, and the same way they take crypto trading. They assume that they can just invest in a coin and receive a 10X return right away; nevertheless, they are frequently discovered to lack fundamental knowledge of cryptocurrency trading, and they are frequently the false investors that dump new projects in the name of gambling.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
MCVXYZ

View Profile
February 25, 2022, 06:47:15 PM

I don't think that you should consider short-term trading as gambling because I think that there are successful short-term trading, I would agree with your other points as to what's making someone a gambler, and with all those points, I identify myself as a gambler although I don't believe that trading is like a casino.
Of course you should not consider short-term trading as a gambling because there you profit by analyzing information based on daily basis. In gambling you just press button ,,spin'' (I mean slots and another dumb games.) which has no connection to the trading.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: