Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 11:19:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Solana Candy Machine ERROR  (Read 87 times)
tusshlap (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2022, 12:55:42 AM

Hi, I'm looking for someone to help me with the Solana Candy Machine. I'm having issues uploading all images and metadata to Candy Machine. The error I keep receiving is "no such file or directory, open 'config.json' and i'm not sure what that means. Can someone please help me?
noorman0

Activity: 1764
Merit: 695

[Nope]No hype delivers more than hope

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2022, 02:46:50 AM

"no such file or directory,
I was looking for a quick solution according to this warning message, and this is what I found:
1st suggestion:
Thanks, I was able to solve this by changing to a different internet connection. The original connection was working completely fine but for some reason, I have never been able to use upload/create_candy_machine commands with it. – HNBL

~ source: https://stackoverflow.com/questions/69584916/how-do-i-fix-this-error-when-creating-a-candy-machine-with-metaplex?rq=1
maybe changing to another internet network is the first step to find out where the error lies before changing the script code part as given on that page (I think this is the last suggestion).

2nd suggestion:
Tbh, I really just uninstalled all the components and the applications and redownloaded and installed them. Sometimes just a restart helps also. For nodejs ensure you’re using version 14.18, as this is the most compatible version right now. If you’re using the latest version you’re gonna stumble upon more errors

~ source: https://www.reddit.com/r/solana/comments/rgmzo8/comment/hp7mhxk/?utm_source=reddit&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

Goodluck

This space for rent.
Available in mid January 2024 - PM me
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2814
Merit: 3865

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
February 10, 2022, 03:12:46 AM

Quick recommendation: since most people here are mostly Bitcoiners, you're better off asking on their Discord.

https://discordapp.com/invite/pquxPsq

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
vv181
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273

View Profile
February 10, 2022, 05:52:41 AM

The error you got may refer to the application can't find the correct metadata and images file location, without you showing how you configure the app or spitting out some code, the best I can suggest is to try correctly configure and make sure the correct file location(images and metadata) is being mentioned on the config.json.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: