Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:58:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Agrarian - For Farmers, Fisherman and Foresters  (Read 416 times)
globalcurrency (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2022, 05:46:12 AM
Last edit: February 10, 2022, 05:58:55 PM by globalcurrency

Agrarian
POW/POS Quark based Altcoin
Real world use for farmers markets, dockside direct to consumer fish sales, livestock, produce and wood fiber.

This launched with a direct plan to target the basic commodities sector with an alternative global  currency that could be used in place of local currency, bargain or trade.

This was not your ”run of the mill” coin, developed with the miner in mind. We have the user in our hearts and because of this felt we would have an easier time promoting use using grants and loans to end users, many of whom don’t have the ability to mine themselves. Because of this, we’ve take a large pre-mine and will be using it to offer grants, loans and payments for services to local based organizations that are influencers within this market.  The system will be backed by you, technical geniuses that understand the value of cryptocurrency and have the ability to keep the blockchain integrity though mining.

Masternodes are an integral part of this project. We feel strongly that those that wish to support the program should be rewarded. For the first 20 masternodes, we will reimburse the owner 50% of the cost.

Because this project is a bit unique, some in the mining community may say that it’s unfair due to the large pre-mine and early start. To this we say, think of the harvest, to get there you must plant your seeds bait your line or plant the tree. We have done this with the intent that we will plant the Agrarian seeds through local community groups that will Agrarian as a currency and influence others to do the same.

Coin Properties

Algorithm: Quark, Proof of Work and Proof of Stake
RPC port: 51335
P2P port: 51336
Block reward: 50 coins
Block reward (PoS): 10 coins
Premine: 5000000000 coins
Last PoW Block: 100000000
Superblock reward: 10%
Masternode reward: 25%
Masternode amount: 10000 coins
Masternode confirmations: 15 blocks
Coinbase maturity: 20 blocks
Target spacing: 10 minutes
Target timespan: 10 minutes
Transaction confirmations: 6 blocks

GitHub: https://github.com/pacificao/agrarian

We are looking for help with getting Agrarian on an exchange. Help is appreciated.

Windows and Linux wallets can be found on GitHub.
Joining a mining pool isn’t always necessary, you can enter “setgenerate true -1” in the wallets debug console.

http://

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ahousefavor

Activity: 19

View Profile
February 10, 2022, 09:49:28 AM

I do have to say with the huge premine and the fact that the only other coin on your mining pool is scam coin pulsar, that this coin is kinda sus

Also you mention grants to local organizations. Where exactly is "local"
MineDumpNextOne

Activity: 278
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 10, 2022, 09:53:04 AM

Why not 100% premine? What's the point?
ahousefavor

View Profile
February 10, 2022, 10:50:37 AM
Last edit: February 10, 2022, 09:50:25 PM by Mr. Big

1hr and not a single coin has been found. Why the no payout

Now more than 5 hours later despite what appears to be a constant stream of coins being generated (all to the same account btw) there still hasn't been a single coin mined on the one and only pool there is for this coin. Where are they coming from I wonder. On a positive-ish note I see you tried to cover your ass and removed scam coin pulsar from the pool.  You forgot to remove it from the explorer though. I'd hurry before someone takes a screenshot of it
Djurica

Activity: 26

View Profile
February 10, 2022, 03:53:45 PM

I've been mining since the beginning this morning ... but I didn't get anything .... the coins don't go through the pool, they only go to one or two of the same addresses
globalcurrency (OP)

View Profile
February 10, 2022, 06:05:17 PM

@Djurica, @ahousefavor, @MineDumpNextOne.

I want to apologize to each of you. I checked with the owner of the pool, since they added Agrarian to the pool they’ve been getting rejected blocks due to a misconfigured setup. As compensation, may we send each of you 1000 AGR to hopefully cover what you would have mined, plus a little more?
globalcurrency (OP)

View Profile
February 10, 2022, 06:12:24 PM

Why not 100% premine? What's the point?

This is a great question. We felt the need to have traditional miners support the blockchain long-term as the community that we are developing this country for are not usually early adopters, often lack high speed internet and hardware capable of mining and sometimes electricity.
globalcurrency (OP)

View Profile
February 10, 2022, 06:20:07 PM

I do have to say with the huge premine and the fact that the only other coin on your mining pool is scam coin pulsar, that this coin is kinda sus

Also you mention grants to local organizations. Where exactly is "local"

Local in this context means small community based organizations, merchants and the people that frequent them. Think farmers markets. Instead of farmers trading cash for goods, they would use Agrarian. Where then the farmer could buy supplies at the local farm store, then pay their employees in Agrarian as part of their compensation which put Agrarian back into use in the local community. Fiat currency tends to transfer to larger players outside of local communities, sucking opportunity away from small towns and rural lifestyles.

This grassroots plan will start at farmers markets and dockside fish sales in the PNW, hopefully extending out from there.
Djurica

View Profile
February 10, 2022, 07:55:40 PM

I want to apologize to each of you. I checked with the owner of the pool, since they added Agrarian to the pool they’ve been getting rejected blocks due to a misconfigured setup. As compensation, may we send each of you 1000 AGR to hopefully cover what you would have mined, plus a little more?

Thanks a lot. I hope it will be enough to launch a wallet for staking  Wink AQ8BpSJmUz5qz1uMzijsGTgyRy25xinYfm
globalcurrency (OP)

View Profile
February 10, 2022, 09:07:13 PM

Thanks a lot. I hope it will be enough to launch a wallet for staking  Wink AQ8BpSJmUz5qz1uMzijsGTgyRy25xinYfm

We appreciate your understanding. 1,000 AGR has been sent to your address above. Please let us know if you continue having issues. For now, we’ve encouraged the pool to remove us from their server until they can fix the issue.
ahousefavor

View Profile
February 11, 2022, 12:08:46 AM

Are you located in the pnw?
Djurica

View Profile
February 11, 2022, 04:13:51 AM
Last edit: February 11, 2022, 05:31:12 AM by Djurica

Thanks a lot. I hope it will be enough to launch a wallet for staking  Wink AQ8BpSJmUz5qz1uMzijsGTgyRy25xinYfm

We appreciate your understanding. 1,000 AGR has been sent to your address above. Please let us know if you continue having issues. For now, we’ve encouraged the pool to remove us from their server until they can fix the issue.

Thank You again. Here is the report.

Exactly 7 hours ago, you sent me 1000 RG. For the first three hours, the wallet was open without encryption, but the staking didn't start.

After that, I encrypted the wallet. Now, last 4 hours wallet is encrypted and currently unlocked for anonymization and staking only but staking not active even after 4 hours.

In any case, one day was lost in the attempts....

{
  "validtime": true,
  "haveconnections": true,
  "walletunlocked": true,
  "mintablecoins": true,
  "enoughcoins": true,
  "mnsync": true,
  "staking status": false
}

globalcurrency (OP)

View Profile
February 11, 2022, 04:57:52 AM

Are you located in the pnw?

We are! You?
gameparadise007

Activity: 442
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 11, 2022, 05:22:23 AM

Can u please share wallets?
Djurica

View Profile
February 11, 2022, 05:50:24 AM

Can u please share wallets?

1. github. com /pacificao/agrarian/raw/main/agrarian-daemon-windows.zip

2. github. com /pacificao/agrarian/raw/main/agrarian-qt-windows.zip
ahousefavor

View Profile
February 11, 2022, 07:51:03 AM

So browsing through your github I see that this isn't your first coin... globalcurrency... enviromint?? I couldn't help but go on over to the old enviromint discord and see what all went down.  It appears that that coin started off with a hidden virus thats steals wallet info. Followed by a mining pool that wouldn't issue any work to miners but mysteriously there was 1 ghost account that was able to mine no problem and no one knew who it was... Idk about you but that seems kinda familiar. For those that don't want to go dig up the old discord ill save you the time. It ended up with the "dev" dumping and abandoning the project without a single heads up to anyone
Djurica

View Profile
February 11, 2022, 07:57:43 AM

So browsing through your github I see that this isn't your first coin... globalcurrency... enviromint?? I couldn't help but go on over to the old enviromint discord and see what all went down.  It appears that that coin started off with a hidden virus thats steals wallet info. Followed by a mining pool that wouldn't issue any work to miners but mysteriously there was 1 ghost account that was able to mine no problem and no one knew who it was... Idk about you but that seems kinda familiar. For those that don't want to go dig up the old discord ill save you the time. It ended up with the "dev" dumping and abandoning the project without a single heads up to anyone
Thanks for the info. Very useful, especially for beginners!
globalcurrency (OP)

View Profile
February 11, 2022, 06:08:38 PM

This is true, we did dump that project as it was flawed from the beginning. We launched without much experience  using a coin that was built by WalletBuilders.com, and got in over our heads pretty quickly. We learned from our mistakes and have brought in people to help launch right this time.  As we wear our black mark of shame for our first try, we can certainly move forward. Yes, we made a poor choice in launching on a pool that had some errors in setup and had rejected every block that was mined the first few hours, but some went on and mined solo from their own wallets. We wish we knew who the few wallets are that are receiving the majority of the coins, it’s certainly not us. Mining for us has little value beyond keeping the blockchain alive. And for fairness, we’ve shut staking down in our wallet as the premine would certainly have substantial weight on the network and not be a fair.  We aren’t even mining at this time, though we do plan to show the end users how they can mine and stake.

Should you be weary of projects like these? Absolutely! But this project has been developed after an epic failure that taught us a lot. Almost all good projects are the result of failure. This time it’s less about the mining, staking or tech community bias. This project is about community, local support and opportunity. We are not resting this project on the backs of miners, instead we are approaching this through the eyes of the end-user.

While we appreciate your due diligence and tenacity to dig up past failures and we acknowledge them, that is not who or what defines this project.

Mine solo for now using setgenerate true -1, you will find blocks. Until we can find a reliable pool that has understanding on how to set up a POW/POS coin, which presents it own set of problems. Also, make sure staking is enabled by using getstakingstatus, everything should be true, if anything is false you will need to determine why to get staking running.
Djurica

View Profile
February 11, 2022, 08:45:00 PM

This is true, we did dump that project as it was flawed from the beginning. We launched without much experience  using a coin that was built by WalletBuilders.com, and got in over our heads pretty quickly. We learned from our mistakes and have brought in people to help launch right this time.  As we wear our black mark of shame for our first try, we can certainly move forward. Yes, we made a poor choice in launching on a pool that had some errors in setup and had rejected every block that was mined the first few hours, but some went on and mined solo from their own wallets. We wish we knew who the few wallets are that are receiving the majority of the coins, it’s certainly not us. Mining for us has little value beyond keeping the blockchain alive. And for fairness, we’ve shut staking down in our wallet as the premine would certainly have substantial weight on the network and not be a fair.  We aren’t even mining at this time, though we do plan to show the end users how they can mine and stake.

Should you be weary of projects like these? Absolutely! But this project has been developed after an epic failure that taught us a lot. Almost all good projects are the result of failure. This time it’s less about the mining, staking or tech community bias. This project is about community, local support and opportunity. We are not resting this project on the backs of miners, instead we are approaching this through the eyes of the end-user.

While we appreciate your due diligence and tenacity to dig up past failures and we acknowledge them, that is not who or what defines this project.

Mine solo for now using setgenerate true -1, you will find blocks. Until we can find a reliable pool that has understanding on how to set up a POW/POS coin, which presents it own set of problems. Also, make sure staking is enabled by using getstakingstatus, everything should be true, if anything is false you will need to determine why to get staking running.

After exactly 24 hours since I turned on my wallet, staking is not enabled. There is also no stake reward in the explorer  pool.enviromint. xyz/explorer/AGR

21:43:30

getstakingstatus

{
}
globalcurrency (OP)

View Profile
February 11, 2022, 11:20:51 PM

After exactly 24 hours since I turned on my wallet, staking is not enabled. There is also no stake reward in the explorer  pool.enviromint. xyz/explorer/AGR

21:43:30

getstakingstatus

{
}

You will need to find out why staking status is false in your wallet. Can you trouble shoot that? This will be a system specific setting and we don’t have access to your system. What kind of trouble shooting have you done?
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: