Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:16:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How good is staking coins?  (Read 1405 times)
Bobrox

Activity: 1134
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 25, 2022, 12:50:05 AM

I'm sure there are a lot of you who are staking coins. I have a question for you guys: I have a friend who built a doge coin mining farm in order to get some coins and stake them, but I'm not sure how good staking is. How much money do you make from staking each month? People don't seem to be talking about their staking rewards, but miners seem to be...... Wink

Staking should be a part of your investment strategy. There are a lot of ways to stake involving various risks. Centralized exchanges provides the least risky and hassle free staking. Higher profitable staking are found among farm and pool yield aggregators but there are a few things to consider while investing on them including the price of the staked coin or the pair of them. Staking should be planned ahead and best be done with a fixed and longer period of time to avoid unnecessary fees.
Higher profitable return have higher risk with coin price actually with new coin launching, but when staking on centralized exchange keep guarantee with stable reward return and never have any change value. But if you try staking on dapp exchange depending with how many participants is contributing for staking coin. Keep stable coin price like AXS and you can stake on Binance exchange market but today have reach higher price and better waiting when AXS back drop under $50, giving 75% APR reward and coin price keep stable is worth as long term investment with investor have less skill on trading.

OFFICIAL
PARTNERS
2022/23
    █ ▄█       ▄▀ ▄▀▀
  █▐▌▌▌▌      ▄▀ █▀▄▀
  ▀█▄▀▌▀▄    ▌█▄███▀
  ▀█▀█▄▀ ▀▄▄▐██▀▄█
    ▀▄███▄▄▀▄▀▌▐▀
  ▄  ▄▀▀█▄▄▀▄▀▄█
   ▀▀████▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▄
 ▄
  ▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄█▀ █▀    ▄
▐█▌
       █▄█▄       ▐█▌
▐█▌██▄ ▄▄
▄██▄▄▄ ▄██▐█▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ███▀██▀███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▌
 ▀▄█▄
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀ ▄█▄▀
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
    ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄    ▄     █
   ▄███████▄ ▀██▄   █
█  ▄███▄ ▄▄█▄▄███▄  █
  ▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄█▀▄▄▄▄  █
  ▄████ █ ▀ █ ████▄  █
  ▀████ ▄▄▄▄▀  █
█   ▄▀▀▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▀ ▀  █
█  ▀ ▀▀▄██ ██▄▀▀ ▀  █
▀▄ █▀▀▀ █▄█ ▀▀▀█ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▄▀
▀▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
BURNLEY FC
HUDDERSFIELD TOWN   
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tellek Garing

Activity: 854
Merit: 130

View Profile
March 25, 2022, 02:11:07 AM

Staking is a good means of earning passive income on any coin but staking also comes with its shortcomings, much a staking wrong coin that does not have long term value, but if you stake a good coin that has future potential or can lead to a good income channel.

So once your homework of choosing the right coin to stake and having the patience to wait for your staking to get rewarded for long to accumulate higher as the time passes.
TWW

Activity: 1456
Merit: 109

View Profile
March 25, 2022, 02:37:14 AM

Staking is a good means of earning passive income on any coin but staking also comes with its shortcomings, much a staking wrong coin that does not have long term value, but if you stake a good coin that has future potential or can lead to a good income channel.

So once your homework of choosing the right coin to stake and having the patience to wait for your staking to get rewarded for long to accumulate higher as the time passes.
but sometimes when we stake coins on certain platforms the price tends to fall. indeed not all cases of coins like that. but I've experienced it.
buy some coins and stake with 60% APR, but after the staking time is over the coin price tends to drop. maybe my planning is not good in choosing coins. but after holding 3 months later coins increase and I get profit after.
onecall123

Activity: 2058
Merit: 323

View Profile
March 25, 2022, 04:51:15 AM

The terms of passive income are only applicable to beginning stage, or if you've more assets, the more you'll earn. Furthermore, the APR decreased over time, as well as the price. Over the last 8 months, I staked a lot. Both the ups and downs of the stake process have been experienced by me. However, you should choose the platform on which you are confident that the uptrend will continue in the long run.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
llecrf

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 25, 2022, 06:14:38 AM

I'm sure there are a lot of you who are staking coins. I have a question for you guys: I have a friend who built a doge coin mining farm in order to get some coins and stake them, but I'm not sure how good staking is. How much money do you make from staking each month? People don't seem to be talking about their staking rewards, but miners seem to be...... Wink
From the experience I've had at Biswap, the passive income I get is very good, I won't give you an idea or profit percentage, because a percentage like APY will not make the price of the coin you get make you profit, the price of the coin will definitely go down because a lot people who get coins from staking and they sell them.
Recently I sae the SAFUU platform give more than 300k% APY, but I believe the price of the coins produced will decrease as the number of coins sold after staking increases

☏ ▌ ☎ ▌ ☎ ▌ ☏ Telefy ☏ ▌☎ ▌ ☎ ▌ ☏ 
█ ⚔ ▌WORLDS FIRST CREDIT SCORE ORIENTED MULTI CHAIN DEFI SOLUTION ▌⚔ █
telefy.finance
5W-KILO

Activity: 234
Merit: 35

Moon.win

View Profile
March 25, 2022, 06:24:00 AM

Staking only makes sense if you have enough money invested on a token or coin this is the only way you can get good passive income, if I have to choose between mining and staking my answer will be mining because you can build a rig with 500$ or let's say 1 GPU rig but you can't use that money on staking because the reward will turn you off.

Fesatmas

Activity: 2268
Merit: 275

View Profile
March 25, 2022, 01:02:53 PM

When we want to staking coins then we must be prepared for the eventuality that occurs. And I think doing research on the coins we are going to staking requires a little more digging into the coin. It is true that risking will make for more, but don't forget that it has quite a big risk too. The point is from the research we made whether the coin is worth betting on or not, because not all coins are good for that. If we are a little hesitant for it then I I suggest don't do it.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
perfect999

Activity: 1596
Merit: 299

View Profile
March 25, 2022, 06:36:12 PM

I don't really understand the problem of mining from free sites, but in 2017 I've done it several times, the results are in the good category and not a scam, after that I never do it again, because my focus has been on the bounty, indeed there are some friends who say that mining on some sites is usually a scam, but because at that time I wanted to try it I continued to do it, and today I have not heard of the mining anymore
Mining from a website are called cloud mining and they actually work when the time cryptos are not yet popular because the difficulty of mining a coin that time is not hard as today but today almost all cloud mining sites now are fake. You switch on the bounties for that same reason right? but even in bounties the scams are also rampant and of course we should not forget that airdrops suffered the same fate.

It's so sad that the great times for earning a free cryptos have come to an end. If you want to earn a crypto right now, you can either buy it, stake it, or mine it the traditional way or by using a miner but that's not going to be easy now.
AnonBitCoiner

Activity: 1386
Merit: 326

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2022, 06:48:09 PM

Staking coins will give you passive income but very risky because most of the users jusing it for stacking purpose. When reward become low than most of whale sell and its cause massive down in price of coin.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
clarkt

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2022, 06:57:37 PM

Building a rig when Major Altcoin are moving to Proof of stake model of mining, transacting and securing the network for me is a share waste of resources! Staking has become very profitable in the recent times. I have regularly stake $4000 Worth of usdt with daily return of $40! There are also many other coin with attractive Apr out there!

retreat

Activity: 1008
Merit: 371

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2022, 07:04:49 PM

<.>
From the experience I've had at Biswap, the passive income I get is very good, I won't give you an idea or profit percentage, because a percentage like APY will not make the price of the coin you get make you profit, the price of the coin will definitely go down because a lot people who get coins from staking and they sell them.
Recently I sae the SAFUU platform give more than 300k% APY, but I believe the price of the coins produced will decrease as the number of coins sold after staking increases
I also have an asset that I stake in Biswap and compared to other DEX platforms, I recommend Biswap more. Regarding SAFU, you should be careful because usually projects that offer a high APR or ROI will end up being a scam.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Bobrox

Activity: 1134
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 25, 2022, 11:28:06 PM

First time launching to public BSW or Biswap coin giving almost 300% APR but later price drop drastically from $2 and now drop under 0.7$ after have pumping price by listing on Binance. I see this high return and risk with staking on coin give higher APR above hundred percent, we have not long term keep staking and good thing if any coin without give penalty when unlock staking coin, available selling when we want and not really care about
how long keep staking but keep safety for carry out when price suddenly drop.

OFFICIAL
PARTNERS
2022/23
    █ ▄█       ▄▀ ▄▀▀
  █▐▌▌▌▌      ▄▀ █▀▄▀
  ▀█▄▀▌▀▄    ▌█▄███▀
  ▀█▀█▄▀ ▀▄▄▐██▀▄█
    ▀▄███▄▄▀▄▀▌▐▀
  ▄  ▄▀▀█▄▄▀▄▀▄█
   ▀▀████▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▄
 ▄
  ▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄█▀ █▀    ▄
▐█▌
       █▄█▄       ▐█▌
▐█▌██▄ ▄▄
▄██▄▄▄ ▄██▐█▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ███▀██▀███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▌
 ▀▄█▄
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀ ▄█▄▀
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
    ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄    ▄     █
   ▄███████▄ ▀██▄   █
█  ▄███▄ ▄▄█▄▄███▄  █
  ▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄█▀▄▄▄▄  █
  ▄████ █ ▀ █ ████▄  █
  ▀████ ▄▄▄▄▀  █
█   ▄▀▀▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▀ ▀  █
█  ▀ ▀▀▄██ ██▄▀▀ ▀  █
▀▄ █▀▀▀ █▄█ ▀▀▀█ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▄▀
▀▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
BURNLEY FC
HUDDERSFIELD TOWN   
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Rigon

Activity: 994
Merit: 441

View Profile
March 25, 2022, 11:58:00 PM
Last edit: March 26, 2022, 12:13:53 AM by Rigon

The price of all the coins that are stacked goes down a lot at once. I have seen a lot like this, after holding it, I saw that the price of that coin dropped completely.But one of the best stacking coins I've seen is the Safuu Network.Holding these coins in the wallet gives stacking for 15 consecutive minutes.It is giving the highest APY 380945%. The best stacking coins given to me with a maximum APY.
lizarder

Activity: 1554
Merit: 877

View Profile
March 26, 2022, 05:29:01 AM

I don't really understand the problem of mining from free sites, but in 2017 I've done it several times, the results are in the good category and not a scam, after that I never do it again, because my focus has been on the bounty, indeed there are some friends who say that mining on some sites is usually a scam, but because at that time I wanted to try it I continued to do it, and today I have not heard of the mining anymore
Mining from a website are called cloud mining and they actually work when the time cryptos are not yet popular because the difficulty of mining a coin that time is not hard as today but today almost all cloud mining sites now are fake. You switch on the bounties for that same reason right? but even in bounties the scams are also rampant and of course we should not forget that airdrops suffered the same fate.

It's so sad that the great times for earning a free cryptos have come to an end. If you want to earn a crypto right now, you can either buy it, stake it, or mine it the traditional way or by using a miner but that's not going to be easy now.
I have seen almost no more mining sites for now, even if there are only untrusted sites, the changing times no longer provide a place for free to do mining, now the pattern has changed by way of purchases, so it's no wonder for now sites -the site is no longer visible, so the previous perspective can no longer be run for now, because of that the shift in mining methods has also been included in the category of using technology

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
zayika570

Activity: 156
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2022, 12:10:07 PM

Staking allows to earn passive income and does not require electricity. So it safe for nature.
For those people why do not want to buy coins for staking they can participate in airdrop like this https://twitter.com/CairoFinance/status/1506234326853238791

Cryptocurrency staking now is popular because it allows to earn passive income.
But for staking it is very important to choose the right coin which have a potential for the future development.

Cryptocurrency offers many opportunities to earn money and one of such opportunities is staking.
Now staking very popular and many projects offers different kind of staking and passive income.
Negotiation

Activity: 1050
Merit: 262

Need a Helping hand? https://tinyurl.com/2p94uabm

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2022, 12:51:18 PM

If you can wait and have technical knowledge about trading, then crypto stacking is worth it if you lack skills don't risk your money. It depends on the cryptocurrency you want to participate in you do not want to be frustrated if you cannot get the right pitch so invest in a good capo.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
March 26, 2022, 01:02:32 PM

It is good for people who are holding their coins for too long since they would be able to generate more of that coin rather than just letting it stay in the wallet but there are different types of staking and you should consider also where are you going to stake if it is safe or not, what coin your are going to stake and lastly they APY or the return to you.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Anonymous100

Activity: 423
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 26, 2022, 05:22:00 PM

Those who seek coins from mining will be more profitable if the price of coins increases. Like those who did mining before 2020, and they sell in 2021. They will get double profits from mining results. But if the price of the coin drops, then the miners will not produce anything, they have to pay higher costs for electricity and mining equipment. Income and expenses do not match.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
March 26, 2022, 05:30:18 PM

Those who seek coins from mining will be more profitable if the price of coins increases. Like those who did mining before 2020, and they sell in 2021. They will get double profits from mining results. But if the price of the coin drops, then the miners will not produce anything, they have to pay higher costs for electricity and mining equipment. Income and expenses do not match.

Good point and that's the risk of mining and then staking those coins in any exchange wallet,

Once the value of your mine coin dump it will affect your operation, it's true that you will need to pay extra instead of getting
some decent amount of profits. It's always best to sort those project first before picking your asset.

It may give you passive profits if you find the right coin that will continue the progress and keeps gaining support from the
market.
ivankoh

Activity: 1428
Merit: 120

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
March 26, 2022, 07:28:38 PM

Staking is an advanced Hold option for the crypto space given the recent defi boom.  Exploiting staking rewards also leads to passive income, but also means risk.  The rewards for staking are varied and vary across platforms for both Cex or Dex staking.  The majority of staking applies more widely on launchpad ecosystems to profit when buying ido tokens.  The profitability of staking is large or small depending on the number of stakes and time.  I am also staking on defi platform

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: