Bitcoin Forum
July 12, 2024, 02:58:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How good is staking coins?  (Read 1416 times)
perfect999

Activity: 1624
Merit: 299

View Profile
April 05, 2022, 09:09:27 PM

Well if you wanted how much you earn it all depend upon APY /APR that's given if they are high then you will get good amount but Remember making APR really high doesn't indicate the sign of good idea no doubt by increasing the APR we can get the huge stakers community but at the end it doesn't help the token to grow
Remember what had happened with CheerySwap they are giving high staking Reward around 250-300 APR for around 6 month and now their token price is just fallen from 4$ to 0.1$ check the gap it is huge and on the other
Just check out cake token price they are managing well with only around 60-70% Apr so at the end it also depends upon which token are you choosing from
APR is just one side of the story, you have to also realize the fact that we have a big problem with the token price going up or down as well. I have been staking cake for almost a year right now and even though I have way more cake than when I first started, it still doesn't worth the amount it worth when I first purchased it, why? Because, it went down since the first time I started doing it.

Obviously I am not worried because cake is a great token and I believe that it will break ATH and be high priced and at that time I would have a lot more cake and I will profit both ways, but not every token gives that confidence and could be a bad investment.
TopT3ns

Activity: 2632
Merit: 572

SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange

View Profile
April 06, 2022, 01:52:19 AM

Yes, before buying currency for stacking, it is better to ask whether the funds will be "frozen" for the time of stacking or not. It takes 14-20 days to get zilliqa out of stacking, everyone has different ways.
In general, stacking is a good way to "overtake" inflation. This does not always work out and not everyone has the opportunity to pay 14% as zilliqa, but 4,5,6% is also quite good. In any case, if the choice of the coin was chosen correctly, then the capital will only grow.
Zilliqia coins up drastically last several days and not any chance for some one keep staking this coin for selling on higher price, need almost one day for staking unlock and several my friend not get lucky when unlock time Zilliqia coin have back drop. If try to staking coin for long term is worth and actually will be better looking on coins taking without need one day for unlock time. Usually have coins on Binance exchange always need one day when unlock for your coins available to sell and back to spot fund.

Rasa nanas

Activity: 1442
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 06, 2022, 03:52:12 AM

yes it is true that staking is the best way to earn. but I do not agree to risk Coin, because the passive income obtained is much smaller in my opinion. not to mention the coin that we bet on has decreased in price. the point is, in any way we can make a profit, but do further research and analysis.
if you choose staking a new altcoin of course you have to be prepared with a high risk, but if you want a much lower risk maybe you can choose a big altcoin staking like CAKE. Besides having to choose a project with great potential, of course, you also have to choose a project with a large passive incom because the main purpose of staking is to increase the number of coins you have. if the passive incom you get is getting bigger, of course the profit you get is getting bigger and can reduce the risk of experiencing a loss because the price of the coin is falling.

LastKiss

Activity: 2184
Merit: 251

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
April 06, 2022, 04:10:19 AM

yes it is true that staking is the best way to earn. but I do not agree to risk Coin, because the passive income obtained is much smaller in my opinion. not to mention the coin that we bet on has decreased in price. the point is, in any way we can make a profit, but do further research and analysis.

if you choose staking a new altcoin of course you have to be prepared with a high risk, but if you want a much lower risk maybe you can choose a big altcoin staking like CAKE. Besides having to choose a project with great potential, of course, you also have to choose a project with a large passive incom because the main purpose of staking is to increase the number of coins you have. if the passive incom you get is getting bigger, of course the profit you get is getting bigger and can reduce the risk of experiencing a loss because the price of the coin is falling.

Staking new tokens/coins is not recommended and it can be bad rather than good staking. But as early staker we can get a lot of profit from staking in new tokens/coins and keep it until bull market happens once more so they will follow with the bull market condition, just use a little money for new tokens/coins so when they end up scam u won't lose much and dont forget to use money that you can afford to lose.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
TWW

Activity: 1456
Merit: 109

View Profile
April 06, 2022, 04:32:49 AM

Staking new tokens/coins is not recommended and it can be bad rather than good staking. But as early staker we can get a lot of profit from staking in new tokens/coins and keep it until bull market happens once more so they will follow with the bull market condition, just use a little money for new tokens/coins so when they end up scam u won't lose much and dont forget to use money that you can afford to lose.
but most new tokens will experience a pretty deep drop from ATH. Staking is done by the developer to maintain the token price. one way to maintain a community of those who may be dissatisfied with current prices.
the best moment for staking when the price is down. buying and staking coins on the platform. I'm sure it will take a long time for new projects to get their market back on the mend. so for staking new coins, we have to be more patient. although the APY offered is large but its value will not change too much before the pump.
redwine49

Activity: 1050
Merit: 111

View Profile
April 06, 2022, 01:27:58 PM

I'm sure there are a lot of you who are staking coins. I have a question for you guys: I have a friend who built a doge coin mining farm in order to get some coins and stake them, but I'm not sure how good staking is. How much money do you make from staking each month? People don't seem to be talking about their staking rewards, but miners seem to be...... Wink
I'm not sure what you are talking about in regards to a doge coin mining farm staking but NEAR, MATIC, and ICP have high returns for staking. I think ICP has up to 40% if you are willing to lock up your coins for 8 years.
Iam also not sure what you are talking about high return. 8 years staking for 40% or 40% each year??
In my opinion it's not high return because 8 years is not a short time, 8 years ago bitcoin price still below 1k$.
kak uli

Activity: 1246
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 06, 2022, 05:02:40 PM

no, I'm not interested in getting income or profit from staking coins, I'm more interested in getting profits from trading, after all, the profits from trading are greater than the profits from staking coins.

federalmoney_official
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2022, 08:05:42 PM

Staking allows to earn passive income and does not require electricity. So it safe for nature.
For those people why do not want to buy coins for staking they can participate in airdrop like this https://twitter.com/CairoFinance/status/1506234326853238791

There are a lot of opportunities to earn money using cryptocurrencies. One of such opportunity is staking.
The ability to earn passive income attracts to cryptocurrency many people.

The more opportunities to earn money the more popular cryptocurrency is.
Such opportuinies make cryptocurrency very popular and create a demand in it increasing its adoption.
Garsipop

Activity: 121
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 07, 2022, 04:13:03 PM

Staking allows to earn passive income and does not require electricity. So it safe for nature.
For those people why do not want to buy coins for staking they can participate in airdrop like this https://twitter.com/CairoFinance/status/1506234326853238791

Such opportuinies make cryptocurrency very popular and create a demand in it increasing its adoption.

Many people participate in airdrops because it is a good opportunity to earn money.
Now a lot of different projects appear and many of them conducts airdrops to attract attention of community and unite the users.
cafee_orange

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 07, 2022, 06:17:45 PM

In my opinion, to bet Coin, you should pay attention to several things, including the coin platform itself, if the coin you are staking has a good platform then I think risking Coin is the best way to get passive profits. then it is also very important for those of you who want to stake coins, you must have knowledge about it to avoid big risks

Jocuserious

Activity: 1936
Merit: 290

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2022, 06:40:25 PM

Staking is like trading sometimes - if you know how to do it right, you will earn a lot here Smiley
If you are staking all you have without any knowledge and experience - you can even lose your money.
Good knowledge and skills indeed for the crypto market everytime. That means if you want invest or trading then you should skills more for searching a good coin. Same thinking if you can got a good coin for staking then it will be profitable after long time away. Otherwise you money will be loss if you have to invest a fake inactive project.
jorjeIII

Activity: 104

View Profile
April 08, 2022, 04:53:07 PM

Staking coins allow to earn money. But for staking it is necessary to create the project that is really useful for people and will grow in price.
If the price of the tokens will fall staking will not help.
endut15

Activity: 551
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 08, 2022, 06:43:31 PM

staking coins is on potential altcoins, not on goddamn coins that will be abandoned by their owners. The altcoin that we bet on must really have a great chance and will not fall until it is in the market without movement. some altcoins that I dare to bet with large capital such as BNB, Etherum and also Bitcoin. It will continue to have great opportunities in the future.
the ghabbar

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

Futiracoin.com

View Profile
April 08, 2022, 07:03:27 PM

I'm sure there are a lot of you who are staking coins. I have a question for you guys: I have a friend who built a doge coin mining farm in order to get some coins and stake them, but I'm not sure how good staking is. How much money do you make from staking each month? People don't seem to be talking about their staking rewards, but miners seem to be...... Wink
In the past I have heard of many cases, mining on sites that are not paid for nothing, even now we don't know what the journey is like, mining in positions like this can't be a good pattern, because many people who do mining have complete tools and sophisticated, so automatically the income will be different, depending on how people choose what way to earn, but what we need to know is nothing is free for now
romanfrolovv
Copper Member

Activity: 67

View Profile
April 09, 2022, 03:37:17 PM

Staking coins allow to earn money. But for staking it is necessary to create the project that is really useful for people and will grow in price.
If the price of the tokens will fall staking will not help.

The opportunitity to earn passive income attracts a lot of users to staking. You are right it is important to choose for staking the most prospeve project because not all the tokens grow in price and are attractive for staking.
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
April 09, 2022, 05:31:21 PM

Staking is like trading sometimes - if you know how to do it right, you will earn a lot here Smiley
If you are staking all you have without any knowledge and experience - you can even lose your money.
Good knowledge and skills indeed for the crypto market everytime. That means if you want invest or trading then you should skills more for searching a good coin. Same thinking if you can got a good coin for staking then it will be profitable after long time away. Otherwise you money will be loss if you have to invest a fake inactive project.

That's the very risk of staking. If you failed to pick the right coin, the chance that you'll be trapped

and lose your investment is high, unlike with trading in which you can change your plan and adjust from how the
market is performing. In some cases, staking has some cooling time, you can't just withdraw your money and
chance of losing the opportunities is always possible. With trading you can just scalp or you can go for long term
and wait for the value that you desire to sell your money.
redwine49

Activity: 1050
Merit: 111

View Profile
April 09, 2022, 05:47:54 PM

no, I'm not interested in getting income or profit from staking coins, I'm more interested in getting profits from trading, after all, the profits from trading are greater than the profits from staking coins.
Of course the benefits of trading are much greater than staking coins but the risks are also greater.

The rule of the universe are simple
 Big risk big return, low risk low return. Everyone has their own choice
ije07

Activity: 1415
Merit: 250

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
April 09, 2022, 09:29:32 PM

I think Doge token staking is still very worth it because so far the price movement of the Doge token is still relatively stable so if we put the token on the staking platform it will be very good when we want to keep the Doge token in the long term, then how much will we get of staking all depends on the size of the tokens we stake because the bigger the bigger the percentage generated.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
TmHsHel

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 10, 2022, 07:16:50 PM

The opportunitity to earn passive income attracts a lot of users to staking. You are right it is important to choose for staking the most prospeve project because not all the tokens grow in price and are attractive for staking.

Staking is very popular because it allows to earn passive income. But it is very important to choose the most prospective project for staking.
100xcoin
Copper Member

Activity: 116

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2022, 03:46:44 PM

Staking is very popular because it allows to earn passive income. But it is very important to choose the most prospective project for staking.

The more popular cryptocurrency becomes the more popular is staking. Everybody want to have a passive income and a lot of new projects offer staking to attract their users.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: