Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:01:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you agree that the admin should ban all spammers the signature of 1xbit campaign participants?
Yes
No
I do not care

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Ban Request] 1xbit signature spammer. Do you agree?  (Read 692 times)
Shamm

Activity: 1078
Merit: 345

Hhampuz is the best manager

View Profile
February 15, 2022, 09:40:59 AM

This forum is starting to lose credibility. My posts were also suddenly deleted, while the quality was just good. What complete nonsense. The only reason my posts have been removed is that I'm participating in the 1xbit campaign. The mods of the forum are breaking their own rules!
C'mon, can you show a fmples of your deleted posts? I want to see your ''high quality'' posts because I don't believe that mods would delete posts just because you're in a specific campaign. You just trying to look like a victim.

It's easy to click the "ignore" button.
It's easy to click ignore button, but it's not the solution. If you see shiny posts, better report it. And it doesn't matter whether it was maa parent or someone else.

As someone active in the gambling boards and has a few threads there that I maintain, I can safely say that the worst kind of posts I see are those made by 1xBit participants. It's not just the fact that some of them can't write a single grammatically correct sentence, but some posts make no sense. And 9 out of 10 times when I come across those, there is a 1xBit signature underneath. It's hard for me to say if all of them are serial spammers, but the majority is.   
Agree on abpopopositions on one gambling board. Often it's visible that they simply have no idea what about they're talking and they post there to reach their post-quota in gambling boards.

For me, if I will encounter shot posts by our forum mates I'll report to the moderator and then I'll add to my ignore list those shit posters. But I think if that user will always do bad things in this forum or let's say his/her posting style is not constructive/quality and he/she doing it for a long time I think it's better that moderator can take an action about that. But that users who have a few mistakes from their posting style I think it's better to give a chance for them.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█                             █
   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          █
            ▄▄████████▄▄     █
     ▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄   █
          █████▀▀  ▀▀█████▄  █
          █████      ██████  █
          █████▄▄  ▄▄█████▀  █
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████████▀   █
            ▀▀████████▀▀     █
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          █
█                             █