Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 06:39:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Be a wise investor  (Read 1322 times)
eXtremal

Activity: 2106
Merit: 282

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2022, 06:38:52 AM

The reason that it is difficult to be a wise investor is to control our greed, of course very many people are trapped in investing because they want to get rich quick, they actually lose a lot of their assets, here think to get consistent profits rather than big profits.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Coinews
Copper Member

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

https://pushcoin.net

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2022, 06:45:27 AM

I'm used to losing

Create secure Contract ERC-20 BRC-20 BEP-20 https://pushcoin.net
Rockstarguy

Activity: 1008
Merit: 588

God is great

View Profile
February 12, 2022, 06:47:45 AM

The target of every investor is to become rich. But putting mind on a project that it can make one to be rich in 3 years time can be funny at times, it is better to stay positive on any project that is profitable and follow it up. It frustrating  when a project all hope is on and later turns up to be the other way round. Pursue good project, let's not be too specific when it will make us become rich.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
shawon01

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 12, 2022, 06:50:49 AM

Be smart and always take advantage of any project that brings you profit, do not stare at your wallet and say "I'm going to be rich in 3 years later," this is a 1 percent out of 100 percent chance that it will ever happen, remember, being rich isn't the most important part of our lives but living is, and remember, being rich isn't the most important part of our lives but living is.
I think the reason you are arguing is that if a person buys a coin and if he thinks that I will be rich in a few days then it will be a big foolishness because there is no guarantee that he will be rich.
So what is being said here is that he has to wait patiently and if he can be patient then it will be seen that his future will be much better and if he loses patience then it will be seen that he is likely to lose a lot.
tarable

Activity: 1258
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 12, 2022, 07:47:53 AM

Rich is necessary as motivation in order to be able to provide benefits to others. one way to get rich is to try and one of the efforts is to invest for the future. Utilizing a good project requires knowledge. without knowledge we don't know which project is good.
can you tell us about a good project?
It seems difficult to tell which projects are good at the moment because there are many projects that look good at the beginning but can still fail in the end so determining which projects are good is still very difficult and I feel this personally.
Finding a good project is not an easy job. therefore more knowledge is needed. not all investors can answer which projects are good for investing in crypto. in my opinion, the smartest invest in crypto is only in Bitcoin.
Reid

Activity: 2898
Merit: 642

View Profile
February 12, 2022, 07:52:15 AM

It won't be a problem if most investors now do know the reality. The truth that most of the altcoins now are short term investments.
I may sound pessimistic but that is my opinion ever since this meme coins came out. Unlike Bitcoin and Ethereum, you cannot love the other coins.
You must always be willing to let it go if you see profit in it. Telegram and Discord groups will only fill you with the basics so better not stay there or you will end up like me falling in love with the community and their sweet words about the future of it.
Investing today became like trading in a different way.
fadil46

Activity: 826
Merit: 101

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
February 12, 2022, 07:58:58 AM

Without effort, rich will not happen.
Choosing a good project is not an easy job. It is better if we invest in guaranteed projects in the crypto space such as BTC, BNB and ETH than investing in meme coin projects that are not necessarily able to give us what we want.
coin memes are only good at certain times such as when the hype and the trend is increasing, while in conditions like now it seems that it is not suitable to choose any coin meme so that the very right choice will obviously be on the three coins you suggest.

kapalmabur

Activity: 2002
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 12, 2022, 08:13:31 AM

Rich is necessary as motivation in order to be able to provide benefits to others. one way to get rich is to try and one of the efforts is to invest for the future. Utilizing a good project requires knowledge. without knowledge we don't know which project is good.
It seems difficult to tell which projects are good at the moment because there are many projects that look good at the beginning but can still fail in the end so determining which projects are good is still very difficult and I feel this personally.
Finding a good project is not an easy job. therefore more knowledge is needed. not all investors can answer which projects are good for investing in crypto. in my opinion, the smartest invest in crypto is only in Bitcoin.
In crypto there are many projects and indeed it is not an easy job to get a really promising project,
need to do some more research and maybe it will help,
actually it's not just Bitcoin in my opinion because there are still top altcoins that have the potential to continue to grow
KaliLinux

Activity: 1344
Merit: 565

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2022, 08:18:53 AM

Be smart and always take advantage of any project that brings you profit, do not stare at your wallet and say "I'm going to be rich in 3 years later," this is a 1 percent out of 100 percent chance that it will ever happen, remember, being rich isn't the most important part of our lives but living is, and remember, being rich isn't the most important part of our lives but living is.

Those who want to get rich quick get out of the market very quickly without any achievement. Investing in a project and holding it for three years is definitely risky if you can't do proper research. On the other hand, if you can invest in a promising project then there is definitely a chance to get rich. If you compare the current market with the last three years, you will get an idea of ​​how much opportunity there was to gain during this time. So in many cases the long hold turns out to be the right decision.
I agree with your view which I too believe should be the right mentality towards cryptocurrency investments. Just look at most of the crypto projects from back before the 2017 ATH, how many of them are still even in the top 50 MC now? so researching and Investing in the right projects for the appropriate time frame should be key even though in the end it is about profits.    
Ngewex Yuk

Activity: 1190

View Profile
February 12, 2022, 08:20:19 AM

Seeing a red market for almost 3 months certainly makes many panic, I think the most important thing when we invest in cryptocurrencies is to understand the risk, if we want big profits then we must dare to take risks to lose and even lose money, this is what makes me never sell whatever to invest cryptocurrencies, I only rely on the profit I get so I don't panic even though the market is red.

TIME
TO
SLEEP
tarable

View Profile
February 12, 2022, 08:37:27 AM

In crypto there are many projects and indeed it is not an easy job to get a really promising project,
need to do some more research and maybe it will help,
actually it's not just Bitcoin in my opinion because there are still top altcoins that have the potential to continue to grow
doing research with good knowledge will help a little to find good projects, but nowadays distinguishing good projects from bad ones is very difficult because there are so many new projects present in the crypto space. it is true that apart from Bitcoin, there are many altcoins that have great potential to invest in.
susuberuang

Activity: 926
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 12, 2022, 09:05:14 AM

Obviously Bitcoin is the best long-term investment choice, but for short-term investments you also need to consider it because there are so many coins that are also very suitable for short-term investments and this can certainly be very helpful for you in looking for additional profits while waiting for profits in the long term.
doomloop

Activity: 2296
Merit: 581

View Profile
February 12, 2022, 09:35:30 AM

I have known some and you can compare these

1. MANA

2. SAND

3. AAVE

and many more even ethereum and bitcoin as well. The history told us if the long term hodl will always become a winner. The only thing that must be remember if this must be a legit token with a proper development. You can take a look at matic chart and that will give you a small insight about how long term hodl work.
Bitcoin and ethereum for sure, but as for the other ones, it is not the same. Over the years we have seen Bitcoin keep increasing in value, and that has also been the same for ethereum and other cryptocurrencies that correlates with Bitcoin in price. But that hasn’t been the same for every cryptocurrency in the market.

There have been some of them that we have seen which had the chance to increase and have a bullish period maybe once, and after that they never got that kind of chance to increase again, rather they just keep decreasing in value every day. So, we also have to be careful when we are talking about long term investments, so we don’t end up investing in coins that wouldn’t be worth it after we have HODL'ed for years.

Coyster
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1251

Life's but a walking shadow!

View Profile
February 12, 2022, 10:20:15 AM

The thing is, crypto users must understand that cryptocurrency isn't a "get rich quick" scheme, many of them come into the network and want to immediately start accruing riches, people must come to the understanding that it rarely ever works like that. Having said that, there are short term projects, and there is Bitcoin and ethereum which are sustainable for the long period. It's advisable to take profits from these short term projects whenever you have the chance to, so many of them will dump and wouldn't rise again, thus whenever you've accrued profits, the right thing to do is to take your profit.

But with Bitcoin, you can hold your coins for as long as possible, if you do your research you'll understand the price history of Bitcoin and know that no matter how many times it plunges, it always gets back up again, it's always a great investment strategy to "buy and hodl" Bitcoin, but not so good to do so with other smaller pump and dump coins.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
February 12, 2022, 10:22:39 AM

We always want to get as much profit as possible from investing in cryptocurrencies, and unfortunately most investors hold some cryptocurrencies for a very long time, which generally leads to a loss of profit and, in the worst cases, to a loss of investment, so we always need to take at least some profit in order to always be in the win position, its, of course, are more related to investing in new cryptocurrencies, and of course, investing in top cryptocurrencies for a long term always brings profit, and indeed, each cryptocurrency investor has his own strategies and goals.
Shitcoins are known to be such worthless investments that many investors are into holding until now, even me I still have some of them stuck for many years. Mostly, this has come from bounties and airdrops so they are not considered our big losses but we just waste our time joining them.

Having the choice of Bitcoin is really a great choice but some altcoins are worth considering as well like Sol, BNB, ETH, and ADA. They belong to the top 10 listed coins in the market which means that they are valuable and trade demand is high which is a basis of our investment.
tarable

View Profile
February 12, 2022, 10:37:20 AM

Obviously Bitcoin is the best long-term investment choice, but for short-term investments you also need to consider it because there are so many coins that are also very suitable for short-term investments and this can certainly be very helpful for you in looking for additional profits while waiting for profits in the long term.
short term investments will be very suitable if done in large quantities and suitable coins are top 10 coins apart from Bitcoin and Ethereum.
if done in small quantities, the benefits will also be small.
Hypnosis00

Activity: 2366
Merit: 342

View Profile
February 12, 2022, 10:48:50 AM

Short term trade low profit

long term trade big profit.

If that really works, then traders will choose long-term investment but this never happens, and still seeing many are choosing short-term. Why? It was because even long-term investment won't guarantee ROI nor this short-term. What matters most are the coins that we are investing and making a good choice is a way to make a profit, not because we are in long-term or short-term investment. 

Being wise is definitely having a wise choice of coins. And we take every opportunities we saw in the market and make decision wisely.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Ten98

Activity: 1008

View Profile
February 12, 2022, 11:54:11 AM

short term investments will be very suitable if done in large quantities and suitable coins are top 10 coins apart from Bitcoin and Ethereum.
if done in small quantities, the benefits will also be small.
Ethereum can also be very suitable for short-term investments, because the price movement also looks significant in general, because I see between the decline and increase in the market in terms of percentages that are still very balanced, so obviously it is still very suitable for the short term even for the long term also more suitable.
Devifajarina

Activity: 602
Merit: 102

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
February 12, 2022, 12:46:49 PM

What do you really mean, investment is generally looking for the maximum profit, many people start investing on the basis of the profits they get, thus making a long and short-term pattern in running, what needs to be understood is that investment is a way to get the maximum profit, by Thus the dream of becoming a rich person will come true, based on the strategies, knowledge and concepts that were built when starting an investment.

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │      TRIDENT PROTOCOL      │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL

██████████████|               Twitter               |              Telegram              |                Reddit                |██████████████
adiebitsler

Activity: 1106
Merit: 509

View Profile
February 12, 2022, 01:27:20 PM

What do you really mean, investment is generally looking for the maximum profit, many people start investing on the basis of the profits they get, thus making a long and short-term pattern in running, what needs to be understood is that investment is a way to get the maximum profit, by Thus the dream of becoming a rich person will come true, based on the strategies, knowledge and concepts that were built when starting an investment.
The investment concept is actually very easy to carry out now, especially with the many news help that can be read by everyone for investment matters, so you can easily strategize through the concepts you want to build, so don't think too complicated for each investment as long as you know how to manage it very well on the money you will spend.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████