Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:05:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: @JollyGood is a liar and trust system abuser.  (Read 557 times)
Clamsaladh

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2022, 05:48:38 PM
Last edit: February 21, 2022, 06:08:40 PM by Clamsaladh

He probably thinks about this thread Seeking Donations For A Charitable Purpose
if you Clamsaladh doubt the whole process, why not launch an investigation or post any proof? In the end, ask JollyGood about this.
how many families do you know, which do not have the appropriate social support or liquidity to provide medical care in the event of a "serious illness" ...
but can pay back 100€ per month

i wouldn't have a reason to ask, if he had post any information since September last Year.

I am seeking donations for charity. I hope members here will be generous enough to contribute towards a worthy cause that will help alleviate the stress and pain a family are suffering.
They have managed to cover their basic regular monthly living costs but now have to cover huge medical bills after one of their family was unexpectedly diagnosed with a serious illness recently. Other than very limited, they are not receiving any form of financial or medical assistance so they are in need of help.
Any donations received will help the family pay for ongoing medical costs incurred and they would appreciate it very much.

....... The funds will be sent to (and then converted to local currency through) a middle-person then handed to the family. I have checks and balances in place, I am 100% confident.
...... and will try to send the funds as soon as possible, depending on circumstances but either way I will update this thread when funds are moved. If the final amount reaches at around 0.15 BTC then that would be a wonderful amount that would make a big difference to the recipients.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 3165

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2022, 01:35:27 AM

i wouldn't have a reason to ask, if he had post any information since September last Year.

I would say you suspect here without reason. unfortunately for you (and all other Jollygood haters), I don't see any deception or lies here although I do not rule out the possibility of making a mistake.
I am not going to defend them but it's obvious that you draw conclusions by force, only to try to harm him. You quote something from his post but you miss this part where he says about their own donation in this case.

I have set aside a personal donation of at least 0.085 BTC towards this cause and will try to send the funds as soon as possible, depending on circumstances but either way, I will update this thread when funds are moved. If the final amount reaches at around 0.15 BTC then that would be a wonderful amount that would make a big difference to the recipients.

On deposit address, there is only one incoming transaction https://www.blockchain.com/btc/address/bc1qsqq0dtqskfrs5nlcg5crtmgntmwd4aan8txudr

You are right, it really is not easy trying to fundraise especially if this is the first time an attempt was made but I hope it will be bring some benefit to the recipient. Thank you for your questions and comments. I am answering your points below:

1- I will offer the guarantee. You are right collateral will not be provided for this fundraiser

2- Yes I can sign a message with sufficient funds which would protect any lender from losses

3- The loan amounts mentioned were not slots, they were examples. I am not looking to have more than one lender because the repayment terms will be fixed at $100 per week. An ideal scenario would be for one lender being kind enough to offer an interest-free loan of at least $400 which will be paid back at $100 a week over a 4 week period. $400 will go a long way to contribute towards covering their expenses

4- There is one donation receiving address (bc1q6987cgd9s30y3hnrnrqg8vwlfvlll3mefujzal), any payments received will be up for all to see on the blockchain, however if a lender loans for example $400 then this thread could be used to show weekly transaction details when payments are sent/received likewise all donations received could be listed here for all to see too.

Ok, sounds good to me and I will help as much as I can, at this moment. I can "lend" you for this purpose 0.02BTC (~$680) with weekly payments as you said, no interest. When you sign the address, let me know so I can send you the funds. Hope it's something and I'm sorry that I can't offer more, at least for now.

If you follow the discussion on there, you can find that the user condoras offering them non-collateral loan as help which he is accepted. I don't know how it all ended, but I also saw no charges against Jollygood for the unpaid loan.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Clamsaladh

View Profile
February 22, 2022, 10:45:35 AM

he seems to be a nice guy, even when his risk was low on a price drop to lose some less dollar.
and no need to say that it would be interesting to know if it's paid back as 0.005BTC or as $ value based on the exchange rate at that moment. , this would be just nice to know. 
because the money is alright paid back during 4 weeks before anything hits the family.
+ I can't imagine that it help the family when they paid the loan back in 28 days.  and I am unsure if a family who is happy to fill the fridge is able to pay a loan in a month back completely.
I may paint the story too dark or be pessimistic for the reason that he claims to target 0.15BTC and lure ppl by telling them that he put 0.085 BTC from his pocket in the bucket.

Bitcoin SV

Activity: 626
Merit: 234

View Profile
February 22, 2022, 11:06:53 AM

+ I can't imagine that it help the family when they paid the loan back in 28 days.  and I am unsure if a family who is happy to fill the fridge is able to pay a loan in a month back completely.
I may paint the story too dark or be pessimistic for the reason that he claims to target 0.15BTC and lure ppl by telling them that he put 0.085 BTC from his pocket in the bucket.
Probaly JollYGood turned into a scam
Clamsaladh

View Profile
February 26, 2022, 02:04:07 AM

I cannot recall him ever giving a straight answer to the concerns that forum members raised, he seemed to take it all as a joke.
shasan
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1270

Need a Bounty Manager? t.me/shasan32

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2022, 03:06:57 AM

Probaly JollYGood turned into a scam
Let's say JollyGood is a scammer but what is the benefit of the scam? Are you not aware without benefit there cant be a scam. Where there is a scam there is a benefit to the scammer. You are saying JollyGood turned into scam for your personal issue with JollyGood. As JollyGood provided you negative trust in 2020.
Silver80

Activity: 714
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 01, 2022, 04:06:25 AM

What JollyGood does is "Extraordinary person crime" he acts on the arbitrariness of the power (power syndrome) that exists with him as if he were a very fair judge.

In fact, he punishes on the basis of allegations and past sins without being able to prove it of the sanctions imposed bylovesmayfamilis,

according to the rules he must understand as a police forum;

18. Having multiple accounts and account sales are allowed, but account sales are discouraged.

If the police act arbitrarily how the forum will be fine.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: