Bitcoin Forum
June 04, 2024, 05:27:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The impact on BTC price in case of a potential Russia-Ukraine war  (Read 246 times)
The Cryptovator
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 2186

Signature Space For Rent

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2022, 12:19:39 PM

War always impacts to the economy, so Bitcoin become a part of the world economy right now. And definitely, we will see war impacts on Bitcoin as well. It's not like the last COVID pandemic that people will invest in Bitcoin because they don't have space to invest. War is quite different and always harmful for the world economy. Especially those are Bitcoin holders in Ukraine would sell Bitcoin for Liquidity. So let's hope for no War.

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR RENT
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
February 12, 2022, 12:21:07 PM

Although it’s too early to say that BTC isn’t affected by the recent tensions of Russia and Ukraine, but we are not sure about it’s movements when the invasion happens. BTC and altcoin prices are unpredictable, and it can go up or down without warning. However, I do believe that the prices are heavily influenced on the media where still most of the people around the world are misinformed and uninformed who are listening more on the media.

To be honest, I don’t want Russia to start a war like this as they have already increased the number of troops near the border in many sides (including Belarus and Crimea). Hopefully everything would become peaceful. We don’t like to see a World War III, but man this is definitely concerning not only for Ukranians, but to the rest of the world.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
ropyu1978

Activity: 1904
Merit: 510

View Profile
February 12, 2022, 01:33:08 PM

I personally don't think it will have any impact on bitcoin, if there is a war between Russia vs Ukraine, because in fact bitcoin is not affected by anything, even though currently bitcoin and ethereum prices are flying high, because of the Russia vs Ukraine conflict, but in my opinion it's just..just by chance, maybe at this time the price of bitcoin is soaring due to the influence of market demand...
savetheFORUM

Activity: 1050
Merit: 140

View Profile
February 12, 2022, 05:12:05 PM

War always impacts to the economy, so Bitcoin become a part of the world economy right now. And definitely, we will see war impacts on Bitcoin as well. It's not like the last COVID pandemic that people will invest in Bitcoin because they don't have space to invest. War is quite different and always harmful for the world economy. Especially those are Bitcoin holders in Ukraine would sell Bitcoin for Liquidity. So let's hope for no War.
During covid times, getting outside is restricted but it still possible and people can still buy and sell btc. They can also do it online if they already have a money on their banks and if they banks has some online capabilities but when there are war, going outside would be nearly impossible because your life is at risk here. Sure your life will also be at risk in the virus but virus are curable and you can last longer while if you hit by a missile, bomb and other equipment use on wars, you will get die easily.

It is also not possible to transact online because internet towers and electricity are also affected. Wars could surely have an impact in the price of btc, making btc value go down or it will became stable.
Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
February 12, 2022, 08:15:04 PM

It shouldn't have but since btc is somehow tied to the economy and any unrest can directly affect the economy of any country, except people in these countries are acting on the fear of what could happen if there is a war and decided to sell their btc for fiat just in case, during the time of war even the banks will not be able to operate and getting money out will not be possible, I hope it won't result to that because it won't benefit either of the countries.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
February 12, 2022, 10:20:33 PM

Although it’s too early to say that BTC isn’t affected by the recent tensions of Russia and Ukraine, but we are not sure about it’s movements when the invasion happens. BTC and altcoin prices are unpredictable, and it can go up or down without warning. However, I do believe that the prices are heavily influenced on the media where still most of the people around the world are misinformed and uninformed who are listening more on the media.
I really think that the Russia Ukraine situation is blown out of proportion by the media because the president of Ukraine, Volodymyr Zelensky even said in the media that things are not like the US is portraying. Considering the price, anything can happen, people might move their assets to cryptocurrency as a safe heaven if there is war.

To be honest, I don’t want Russia to start a war like this as they have already increased the number of troops near the border in many sides (including Belarus and Crimea). Hopefully everything would become peaceful. We don’t like to see a World War III, but man this is definitely concerning not only for Ukranians, but to the rest of the world.
Russia has increased their troops but they very well know that a war would create collateral damage and i do not think they will do anything that would force them to fight a war now.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
February 12, 2022, 10:50:52 PM

Everyone hates war, I hate it too. But these days everyone is talking about it  Angry If such war would happen which would be the impact on BTC price?
I don't think so. In fact, the Covid-19 crisis which is globally affecting the economy and our financials won't ever stop but instead grow more that is why I don't believe that this conflict between Russia and Ukraine will affect the market. If there is, that something we can never just recognize it as for sure it has only a few percentages to nothing.

Honestly, I'm not worried about this and I/We know that Bitcoin will standstill despite the crisis around and it has proven several times.
Ozero

Activity: 2072
Merit: 180

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
February 13, 2022, 05:41:31 PM

It shouldn't have but since btc is somehow tied to the economy and any unrest can directly affect the economy of any country, except people in these countries are acting on the fear of what could happen if there is a war and decided to sell their btc for fiat just in case, during the time of war even the banks will not be able to operate and getting money out will not be possible, I hope it won't result to that because it won't benefit either of the countries.
It must be borne in mind that Ukraine is the largest country in Europe in terms of territory and geographically it is located in the center of Europe. In the region of its Carpathians, a sign was erected indicating the geographical center of Europe. Its population is over 40 million people. If a large-scale Russian invasion begins, this will directly affect all the countries of Europe, and possibly not only Europe. This is primarily millions of refugees. In addition, in this case, Ukraine will also strike at the territory of Russia, including Moscow. The armed forces of Ukraine number more than 200 thousand people. Another two million are ready to defend the country with weapons in their hands and are now actively training. Of these, about 400,000 people already have combat experience due to the ongoing war with pro-Russian forces in the Donbas region since 2014. Therefore, if there is a war, it will be big and it is very difficult to say how this will affect the cryptocurrency.

Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
February 13, 2022, 06:29:57 PM

Does WW1 and WW2 isn't enough to know what are the results of these on and after the war?

They better not do it even if it's somehow tied to the economy but that doesn't solve everything, in fact they were just adding some pollution to the Earth. I don't know if I would be happy or sad just because Bitcoin did pump but the fact that it pumped because there's a war is not my ideal thought of making profit.

People should stop making conspiracy that would lead to war between countries.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: