Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:09:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: EternalBTCPonzi 121% Min/Max 1%fee ¤ Round 1 : 44.3BTC total sent !  (Read 13148 times)
boumalo
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1018

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2014, 07:25:15 PM

Yea seems to have died.  Where did all the players go?

They stopped thinking the other ones stopped or they were not paid so they didn't reinvest Sad

Time for round2? Only 0.02 deposits?

Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
btc_rocks

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 08:03:26 PM

I guess everyone is scared to play since the admin is not around.  I know the site is not automatic and he was running it manually
boumalo
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2014, 08:36:59 PM

I guess everyone is scared to play since the admin is not around.  I know the site is not automatic and he was running it manually

Let's forget this, take our losses and start again; 0.02 deposits and everyone will go crazy + OP advertises and we have some fun

Small amounts + responsive OP + advertising + a few motivated players = some fun

125BTCponzi (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2014, 08:43:48 PM

Hello guys ! Site updated Smiley

I'm thinking to make a new round tomorrow, with 0.02 Minimum deposit like a lot people said. I will do this second round if they are no more investments ! But all the game not depend to me, players must attract new players with advertise etc.

And I might add a new reward system. For example : I launched the ponzi at 1PM, and every 3 hours, the last deposits (the nearest to 4PM) receive a 150% bonus ! What do you think guys ?

FlashBTCPonzi Round 2 - 115% back - 1%fee - Min/max LAUNCHED !!!!!
boumalo
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2014, 08:57:57 PM

Hello guys ! Site updated Smiley

I'm thinking to make a new round tomorrow, with 0.02 Minimum deposit like a lot people said. I will do this second round if they are no more investments ! But all the game not depend to me, players must attract new players with advertise etc.

And I might add a new reward system. For example : I launched the ponzi at 1PM, and every 3 hours, the last deposits (the nearest to 4PM) receive a 150% bonus ! What do you think guys ?

I think innovation and promotions are good; you could just keep some money from the first 10 deposits to pay the last 3 depositors if no one deposits for 12h; 0.24 payout max
The promotion only starts after there has been 10deposits so you can collect enough to pay the last 3 depositors (you leave the money in the wallet)

btc_rocks

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 10:21:13 PM

Looks like you got a couple of more deposits.  It should be enough for a couple more payouts I think  Smiley
achow101
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3388
Merit: 6581

Just writing some code

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2014, 10:26:41 PM

Looks like you got a couple of more deposits.  It should be enough for a couple more payouts I think  Smiley

+1

boumalo
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2014, 10:27:54 PM

+1

0.06 is enough for one payout and there will be 0.024 left so the guy waiting for his 0.036 should send 0.012 to get it Wink

sereno

Activity: 98

LIFE?!?!... NO ONE GET'S OUT ALIVE!!!!

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 03:51:57 AM

i am waiting for you guys to reinvest, i have 2 bets of the 5 there.
as long as i haven't been payd i will not reinvest.

it's too soon to change the rules..

advertise more, you have the right formula. there's no point in starting from the beggining. i placed 13 bets of the 30, i received 10 payments... people have to invest and stop crying for reboot.... i wanna get payd?HuhHuh?   INVEST!!!!!!!!!

come on guys, lets get this party re-started.

i'm waiting on you guys 2 nights now.....

without payment there's no inv estment....

125BTC you can pay 2 people now, you have enough to pay the next in line, and 3/4 of the other, so keep your game alive, don't change the rules as you go... be prepared for one day without investors...

it will not change anything...

♦  Bitcoin-Scratchticket.com  ♦   ♦  Win Bitcoin Playing Scratchtickets  ♦    ♦  Provably Fair  ♦ 
boumalo
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2014, 04:00:18 AM

i am waiting for you guys to reinvest, i have 3 bets of the 5 there.

125BTC you can pay 2 people now, you have enough to pay the next in line, so...

He is probably sleeping

You will get a payment but 0.06 is not enough for 2 payments of 0.036...you can deposit 0.012 to get 2 payments or wait for next round and get some profit

sereno

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 04:01:08 AM

i am waiting for you guys to reinvest, i have 2 bets of the 5 there.

it's too soon to change the rules..

advertise more, you have the right formula. there's no point in starting from the beggining. i placed 13 bets of the 30, i received 10 payments... people have to invest and stop crying for reboot.... you wanna get payd?HuhHuh?   INVEST!!!!!!!!!

125BTC you can pay 2 people now, you have enough to pay the next in line, and 3/4 of the other, so keep your game alive, don't change the rules as you go... be prepared for one day without investors...

it will not change anything...

♦  Bitcoin-Scratchticket.com  ♦   ♦  Win Bitcoin Playing Scratchtickets  ♦    ♦  Provably Fair  ♦ 
sereno

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 04:06:45 AM

i don't agree at all with the last payment has 150%
that is the best way to lose your money. the guy from the system he tell you that if you're the last you get payed, but he controls the system and he will make a payment from the game's wallet into the game just after you so that you lose your money 'fair and square'...

dubious.....

you will never be the last...

boumalo
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2014, 04:08:30 AM

i don't agree at all with the last payment has 150%
that is the best way to lose your money. the guy from the system he tell you that if you're the last you get payed, but he controls the system and he will make a payment from the game's wallet into the game just after you so that you lose your money 'fair and square'...

dubious.....

you will never be the last...

It is better if last 2 or last 3 get paid if there is not deposit for x hours because you are not afraid to deposit last

sereno

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 04:14:16 AM

you hold on to something that it's not real.... the 'master' of the game will do a deposit just after you so that you wont get payed because he was the last, not you... it's him who makes 200% in the last move, not you.

the last guy is the guy that don't get payed....

that's the true!!!!!

125, just made a deposit that allows you to pay two people...
you start again after payment and i will be the fist investor

boumalo
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2014, 04:20:27 AM

you hold on to something that it's not real.... the 'master' of the game will do a deposit just after you so that you wont get payed because he was the last, not you... it's him who makes 200% in the last move, not you.

that's the true!!!!!

i am talking about last 2 or 3 paid 120% not 200% and if OP deposits twice to be the last depositing it will trigger a payout so it is good and somebody will deposit after him because he can be the last depositor, you have no risks if you have some pending deposits : you can get paid by being the last depositor or your deposit + the ones after you will trigger payouts

no system is perfect

sereno

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 04:23:46 AM

i don't even understand why people  don't invest anymore, he has been paying, there's only 5 people waiting for payment... it doesn't gobetter because people are not beeing fair. you will always need 5 people to pay 2.

restarting the game is exactly the same as keep it going...

sereno

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 04:25:54 AM

that's the true!!!!!

i am talking about last 2 or 3 paid 120% not 200% and if OP deposits twice to be the last depositing it will trigger a payout so it is good and somebody will deposit after him because he can be the last depositor, you have no risks if you have some pending deposits : you can get paid by being the last depositor or your deposit + the ones after you will trigger payouts

no system is perfect

if he decides to do that, i am the last investor... i just deposited 0.012 as you said... that will pay 2 of my 3 investments.... i will have lost nothing....

sereno

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 04:28:06 AM

but i have gained nothing also... so...
keep the game going, it is the same either way... you have 3 people waiting after the 2 payments available in balance now...

it's nothing

boumalo
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2014, 04:40:03 AM

paying the last depositors was something to implement on the next round not this one

having a new round make things start fresh, if we have a promotion or some big advertisement on this round i will deposit again

sereno

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 04:45:01 AM

i also told you to go to juggerponz. the first ten had 150%.
now, it's the same 120% as here.
believe me, it's the only way of keep going.... it's the only working formula...

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: