Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 11:38:23 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What's the secret sauce for a good memecoin?  (Read 318 times)
QueenVera

Activity: 1106
Merit: 570

View Profile
February 17, 2022, 05:30:31 AM

I'm interested in getting tips and advice on what worked best for some of the more experienced members here.  We have thought about Giveaways, Youtube videos, reddit crypto moonshots posts etc..but not sure which to focus on. Any advice appreciated! 

I would advise you go for giveways and airdrop, for your memecoin to catch the attention of others, there has to something making the holders increase and people taking about it on social media and immediately that is noticed people will start picking interest in the project. You can as well organized a bounty campaign to get users on the forum promoting your project on social platforms to create some kind if buzz around the project.
Memecoins need marketing and if you do not have that  then your project will not be advertised to more potential investors.
Joshapat

Activity: 1526
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 17, 2022, 06:49:07 AM

Meme coins can shine because they have the capital to maintain prices, with the capital they turn from investors they will keep prices from dropping, when no investors believe they will sell all the stock they have so the project will die.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1301

So anyway, I applied as a merit source :)

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2022, 07:49:15 AM

I'm interested in getting tips and advice on what worked best for some of the more experienced members here.  We have thought about Giveaways, Youtube videos, reddit crypto moonshots posts etc..but not sure which to focus on. Any advice appreciated! 
Fake hype and influencers promotion works.

This needs to be added with a lot of fake buying from markets to raise the price and create a bubble that the coin in legit while it is actually not. That way idiot newbies will put in their money while you can run away when you wish to giving the spoils among your team only to never be caught by any law enforcement.

Sorry if that hurt, but that I how I perceive things. Have been in the crypto ecosystem for long being a bitcoin maximalist and I hope you guys dont sleep soundly at night after all the money you stole from innocent users while running this shitcoin.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
kapalmabur

Activity: 2002
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 17, 2022, 08:02:36 AM

Meme coins can shine because they have the capital to maintain prices, with the capital they turn from investors they will keep prices from dropping, when no investors believe they will sell all the stock they have so the project will die.
It could happen to meme coins but for an investor I think they prefer to invest their money in top coins because it is more profitable and safe,
after all meme coins are too risky and when the price falls it will be hard to see it rise again
tygeade
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1059

View Profile
February 17, 2022, 04:01:48 PM

I'm currently involved in small memecoin project which fairlaunched on the FTM network and we are currently struggling to get good growth. We have around 350 holders and a few reliable meme makers doing their thing on twitter slowly pushing up our follower base. We've got a modest marketing budget but don't want to blow it all at once.

I think I know the problem why. That can be because the network where your meme coin I created is not popular as the network where most meme coins are created. You know networks such as bsc, polygon and eth. Ftm is a good one but I think they are not mature yet like the others and it can take them some time to join the tight competition.

Another thing is that meme coins are not that hyped right now but people are focused too much on the nft and metaverse projects but if possible maybe you can incorporate your meme coins use on both of the two trending technologies. I think I have heard some meme coin before that worked like that.

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: