Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 07:53:37 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is President Joe Biden Fair to Afghans?  (Read 256 times)
Eltharion

Activity: 32
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 19, 2022, 03:14:15 PM

US betrayed the Afghans once again and many US close allies are afraid that this can happen to them too.  

Betray what? did you know that America has spent more than 2 trillion dollars on this useless war? when America decided to leave Afghanistan it was the wisest decision they could make. America has betrayed no one here. From the beginning, America was involved in Afghanistan to take their revenge on al-Qaida. This caused security chaos in Afghanistan and America helped Afghanistan to solve this problem. But after nearly 20 years of a meaningless war, Afghanistan has not changed, so America left Afghanistan, especially after the Taliban declared they were ready to run this country, America was determined to leave this country. So America doesn't betray anyone here.

The US handed over Afghanistan to the Taliban, a terrorist organisation, and noone from the public even knows the details of the Doha contract they signed, and left a mess behind, to say the least, under which primarily the Afghans are suffering. On many occasions US sacrificed Afghan lives for its own short term gain, like freeing suicide murders at the request/or under the pressure of US for some US cause. Does these not fulfil the conditions for betrayal? or do you have a different definition?    

It wasn't treason, America was simply withdrawing from a meaningless war, it wasn't anything wrong. However, in the eyes of US veterans, especially those who have fought in Afghanistan they feel betrayed, they find it difficult to accept the fact that America left Afghanistan https://www.brookings.edu/blog/fixgov/2021/11/12/anger-betrayal-and-humiliation-how-veterans-feel-about-the-withdrawal-from-afghanistan/

It was not a responsible withdrawl, more of a betrayal. The US army left Bagram in the middle of the night after turning all lights off, without informing anyone from Afghanistan and the scences from Kabul airport, you might remember also ... US was perceived as friend in the early 2000s and now almost everyone hates them -> because they feel betrayed ... because the US gives a damn F about the agreements it signed. I don't understand why you mention people connected to US as victims. We know who the real victims are, the kids, women ... living and suffering, primarily because of the wrong, inhuman US foreign policy, in Afghanistan.  
Agbe

Activity: 924
Merit: 1308

View Profile
February 19, 2022, 11:40:54 PM

It is a good plan of disbursement of national fund. Africans countries should used this method of recovered national fund to the poor, not to the national Treasury for another siphoning or stealing.

Mostly Nigeria has discovered a lot of money stolen by corrupt politicians yet the citizenries do not know how these recovered fund are used.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
Sayeds56
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 717

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
February 20, 2022, 06:55:56 AM
Last edit: February 20, 2022, 03:10:53 PM by Sayeds56

In all honesty, I really cannot blame Biden because of this decision. I mean, I am not a fan of the guy but this problem isn't really that easy to fix. On one hand, the Afghans are suffering and on the other hand, terrorists are ruling the country. Of course I wouldn't trust such huge funds on terrorists and instead opt for better distribution for the people really affected by the civil war and the people suffering. I believe that there really isn't a huge difference between right and wrong in the chouces available for biden right now.

- Either way, I really feel for the Afghans and I hope that they manage to solve their own countries problem because if not, they will only be food to be taken advantage of by other forces (to control).

True. we need to look at Afghanistan issue in historical context,  the Afghans are suffering since December,1979 when Soviet Union forces invaded Afghanistan and there were no Taliban  at that time, Afghanistan was ruled by president  Hafizullah Amin, a leftist politician.  Osama Bin laden and Taliban  were created by Allied forces to use them against Soviet Union  forces . Allied forces succeed to defeat them with US high tech weapons and Afghans  muscles power . America won this war and walked away from Afghanistan leaving behind all the mess created by them and this was not new they always create mess but never clean it. Afghans didn't get anything out of these 2 wars despite massive killings of their people , first by Soviet Union and later by USA. What happened it happened and we can not change the history but now US must find some way to help millions of Afghns to avoid human crisis.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
cabron

Activity: 2856
Merit: 603

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2022, 03:50:17 AM

In all honesty, I really cannot blame Biden because of this decision. I mean, I am not a fan of the guy but this problem isn't really that easy to fix. On one hand, the Afghans are suffering and on the other hand, terrorists are ruling the country. Of course I wouldn't trust such huge funds on terrorists and instead opt for better distribution for the people really affected by the civil war and the people suffering. I believe that there really isn't a huge difference between right and wrong in the chouces available for biden right now.

- Either way, I really feel for the Afghans and I hope that they manage to solve their own countries problem because if not, they will only be food to be taken advantage of by other forces (to control).

True. we need to look at Afghanistan issue in historical context,  the Afghans are suffering since December,1979 when Soviet Union forces invaded Afghanistan and there were no Taliban  at that time, Afghanistan was ruled by president  Hafizullah Amin, a leftist politician.  Osama Bin laden and Taliban  were created by Allied forces to use them against Soviet Union  forces . Allied forces succeed to defeat them with US high tech weapons and Afghans  muscles power . America won this war and walked away from Afghanistan leaving behind all the mess created by them and this was not new they always create mess but never clean it. Afghans didn't get anything out of these 2 wars despite massive killings of their people , first by Soviet Union and later by USA. What happened it happened and we can not change the history but now US must find some way to help millions of Afghns to avoid human crisis.

And yet they continue to punish the country for not giving back the money they have?  Not even recognizing the government this time. It's not helping them.

China will be there and have recognized them and will provide infrastructure to them and loan them to develop the country like what the Chinese are doing in Africa. I'm not sure how this will turn out for the US government once the Afghans regain more power and even have nuclear capacity.

im posible

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 23, 2022, 04:24:11 AM

Again the campaign to corner Afghanistan with the slander of September 11 under the guise of terrorism. Is that so afraid of the world with the influence of Islam to make slanders that discriminate against Islam with campaigns that describe Islam as a terrorist?

│▌            p a y M e            ▐│         ►  FACEBOOK      ►  TWITTER      ►  INSTAGRAM
TRIVIA QUIZ CONSOLE   |   ...Empowering Futures For All
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬   Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE   ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Eltharion

Activity: 32
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 23, 2022, 03:17:51 PM

US does what it does best over the last 100+ years: namely destroying countries and leaving a mess behind under the cover of democracy, freedom etc. For instances, in Vietnam, Iraq, Syria, Libya, so many countries in Latein America, you name it ... Weak president Joe's policy, if you can call it a policy at all, is only a continuation of the past failures.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: