Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:06:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: should i invest in new project?  (Read 8435 times)
Emitdama

Activity: 1895
Merit: 328

View Profile
April 10, 2022, 06:56:08 AM

I'm not familiar with this one, so I recommend doing some research before investing any money, and double-checking whether it's authentic. Nowadays, there are a lot of scammers. They'll make you a large offer so you'll invest, but the more you invest, the more you risk them running away with your money and leaving you in tears. Cry
No one gets familiar with a new project. You can do a research and you found out that this project is not original but don't panic just yet, that's actually normal for most projects nowadays especially if they are just a meme coin. That makes it hard if who you are going to trust but if someone can promise you a big return that it almost unbelievable in your own terms then that is likely a scam, you should stay away from it.

It is always advised that one must invest smaller funds if they are trying a new project but a scam is always a scam, whether they collect small or big amounts, they will still ran away. Small amount can go a long way if invested in worthy projects. Let's not waste it in newer projects
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
terciduk123

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 10, 2022, 07:24:02 AM

hello everyone
i hope you all are doing great I noticed many times the crypto project according to some events always grow like in last few days the project on metaverse is really trending everyone join these projects and everyone makes good profit just because Facebook talks about the metaverse. According to this analysis there is a project named Valentine.finance on BSC and they will be launch on 14th of Feb means on valentine's day and i guess due to project nature there is a chance to earn handsome profit so i a thinking to participate in their presale but i am afraid of losing money.so I need suggestions may be you guys know better than me. i also share whitepaper and website link
Whitepaper: https://valentine.finance/whitepaper.pdf

I don't know if it is some type of marketing strategy or not but again if you are really want to invest in this mentioned project. I would suggest you to do proper research regarding the project.
Doing in-depth research is a must if you are going to invest in a project.
I hope the OP doesn't invest in the Valentine project, Right now the price is falling very deep from the presale price. Liquidity is small and the project is not actively providing updates.
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
April 10, 2022, 07:44:27 AM

I'm not familiar with this one, so I recommend doing some research before investing any money, and double-checking whether it's authentic. Nowadays, there are a lot of scammers. They'll make you a large offer so you'll invest, but the more you invest, the more you risk them running away with your money and leaving you in tears. Cry
well, for a beginner, you should not invest in any. I might prefer to point them at the popular coins and study there. I don't think they can bear the risk of investing in new coins, moreover I see that even big guys can be tempted by such investments, and fall. however, it is not recommended for those who are not good enough at doing research to choose a new project, because even for people who have been around for a long time, doing research on a new project also takes a long time. there are so many things to consider. However, if you still want to invest in a new project, you should do research very carefully, and in depth, and be prepared with the risks. well, it is highly recommended to invest with minimal capital.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Ludmilla_rose1995

Activity: 1526
Merit: 157

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 10, 2022, 08:39:43 AM

I hope the OP doesn't invest in the Valentine project, Right now the price is falling very deep from the presale price. Liquidity is small and the project is not actively providing updates.
Am I the only one who thinks that maybe the OP is promoting this valentine project (maybe he's part of the marketing team). imo valentine projects are only made by people who are not very professional or just want to commit fraud. I don't want to invest in a stingy project that spends money on marketing.

kapalmabur

Activity: 2002
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 10, 2022, 09:03:32 AM

hello everyone
i hope you all are doing great I noticed many times the crypto project according to some events always grow like in last few days the project on metaverse is really trending everyone join these projects and everyone makes good profit just because Facebook talks about the metaverse. According to this analysis there is a project named Valentine.finance on BSC and they will be launch on 14th of Feb means on valentine's day and i guess due to project nature there is a chance to earn handsome profit so i a thinking to participate in their presale but i am afraid of losing money.so I need suggestions may be you guys know better than me. i also share whitepaper and website link
Whitepaper: https://valentine.finance/whitepaper.pdf

I don't know if it is some type of marketing strategy or not but again if you are really want to invest in this mentioned project. I would suggest you to do proper research regarding the project.
Sometimes for some people, especially those who are still beginners, they think that doing research is not a must.
it seems they have not realized how important it is to do in-depth research before investing in a project because it will provide detailed information and it will be good for later in making decisions,
Regarding the Valentine project, it was far from what was expected and the team was also not active in carrying out updates and of course people who invested in it would be worried
BlackBaron

Activity: 643
Merit: 263

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 10, 2022, 09:29:12 AM

Sometimes for some people, especially those who are still beginners, they think that doing research is not a must.
Doing research and analysis is mandatory before deciding to invest in a new project, if you miss this because of the hype then be prepared to invest risk of losing funds, there are many scam projects out there so do your research or review reviews from experienced traders.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

Pejoh Asu

Activity: 1484
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 10, 2022, 09:57:34 AM

I'm sure without the presence of new projects cryptocurrencies will be boring, the presence of new projects makes old coins will continue to think about surviving, if you can't convince investors then you can be sure the old coins will be abandoned, and if we look at the current facts then the top 100 is dominated by new coins (project less than 2 years old).

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

Altryist
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1302

View Profile
April 10, 2022, 10:23:52 AM

I agree. but it can't be denied that something with a high risk usually offers a high profit as well. and beginners like myself are often tempted by high profits and forget about high risks. but choosing a low-risk one is indeed the best choice even though the profit is not too much but at least the profit is usually stable. and when the loss is not too much.
It is very difficult to start all over again when you lose your initial deposit. It is for this reason that many beginners stop trying to start over. At the initial stage, it is very important to gain knowledge and experience, because even if you manage to quickly make big profits (although this is unlikely), then without knowledge and experience, you will most likely lose everything quickly.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
19Nov16

Activity: 1722
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 10, 2022, 10:32:26 AM

There is always an opportunity for big profit if we dare to invest in new projects, I prefer to make new projects because according to my experience since investing in the ICO in 2015 ago I was able to get big profits, of course not all projects are successful or skyrocket because I have also been hit scam, but with deep DYOR then we can get good new projects.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

sayaya17

Activity: 1638
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 10, 2022, 11:56:08 PM

You're right not all new projects are bad for investment, there are some new projects that have clear uses that are worth buying. But the problem is
it is not easy to find good new projects, based on my experience in the crypto world, there are more scam projects circulating. So our seniors in
the crypto world will advise us to avoid investing in new projects, because it is not easy to find good new projects. It is very important to have
good research and analysis skills to be able to choose new projects that are really worth investing in. Therefore if we feel that our analytical skills
are bad and we don't have much knowledge about the crypto world, it's good for now to invest in popular old projects first.

your advice is really good. when we realize that we cannot analyze and research a project properly. then it's better not to force yourself into the new project. unless we really know it's a good project with obvious utilities. because we see behind the project being supported by great people. then it is allowed in.
because lately there are many new projects that are not serious in making projects. although the whitepaper and roadmap are written long term. however, often in reality project work is far from the roadmap. or ends up dev running away. and be a fraud project.

to join a new project if we get to participate in the presale then it is better to use the "hit and run" technique. but still the risk is very high so said DYOR is always present in every new project.

I say this because I was previously a newbie who did not have enough knowledge about the crypto world. I often choose the wrong projects
for investment, therefore based on my experience, it would be better to avoid investing in new projects if we really don't have good knowledge of
crypto world. Because it's the safest step to do in my opinion. But if we really have knowledge about the crypto world, we can try investing
in new projects, because the profit generated can be very large, if we choose good projects. Regarding hit and run strategy, in my opinion,
it is quite effective to use when we invest in new projects, which is where most new projects should only be for short-term investments.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████         █████████████       █████            ▄██████████████████████▄▄
█████████████         █████████████     ▄███████▄       ▄███████████████████████████▄
█████████████         █████████████   ▄███████████▄    ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
█████████████         █████████████ ▄█████▀  ▀█████▄  ▄███████████▀        ▀██████████▄
████████████▀         █████████████ █████▀     ██████▄████████████▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████          █████████████ ████        ████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
████████████          ████████████████▀    ▄     ████▀████████████████████████▄▄▄
████████████▄       ▄█████████████▄██▀    ▄█▄     ▀███ ████████████████████████████▄
 █████████████▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████     ▄███▄     ▀███ ▀████████████████████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▄███     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█████▄▄▀▀▀▀█████████████████████▄
    ▀████████████████████████▄███▀                   ▀████████▄       ▀▀██████████████
        ▀▀██████████████▀▀▄▄██████     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█████████          ████████████▀
          ██████████████ ██████████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████ ▀█████████████████████████████████████▀████▄▄▄█████████████▀
          ██████████████   ▀█████████████████████████████████▀ ███████████████████▀
          ██████████████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████████████████▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.bet
   $200   
 BONUS 
    100% BONUS FOR 
 EVERY DEPOSIT 
[]
Ahli38

Activity: 812
Merit: 733

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2022, 01:42:56 AM

There is always an opportunity for big profit if we dare to invest in new projects, I prefer to make new projects because according to my experience since investing in the ICO in 2015 ago I was able to get big profits, of course not all projects are successful or skyrocket because I have also been hit scam, but with deep DYOR then we can get good new projects.

If people have a lot of experience and a long journey like you who have been in business since 2015. then getting into a new project can be very profitable because people like you will already know which projects are good and which are not. because your analytical skills have been honed by long experience. but for beginners who have not been able to analyze and research properly if they are not lucky they can get caught in a scam project. unless the beginner is guided by experienced people like you. I have also joined in on new projects with the guidance of my much experienced seniors and so far I have benefited greatly.

██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
BlackBaron

Activity: 643
Merit: 263

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 11, 2022, 10:30:07 AM

Investing in new projects is very risky, many scam projects are popping up with looks that trigger the desire to invest, so do your research to invest in any coin, don't waste money investing in bad projects.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

bakasabo
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1178

View Profile
April 11, 2022, 11:06:00 AM

I havent noticed new projects, that present something really new, for a very long time. All I see is trend. When NFT were on hype, everyone rushed to create marketplace or have simultaneously NFT and tokens, whereas not being able to show real difference between them from investors point of view. I saw lots of projects promising to become best DEX. I saw projects implementing blockchain into their business, into business where blockchain is not needed. All these are examples of investment failures. As they dont give anything new. I would not recommend to invest in new project that follows trend. I would recommend to invest in a risky new idea. Either win or lose everything. For me investing in trendy new project is similar to freezing money and loosing them. And in case you get a profit, it wont be greater than regular daily-weekly trading.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1128

View Profile
April 11, 2022, 09:06:09 PM

I havent noticed new projects, that present something really new, for a very long time. All I see is trend. When NFT were on hype, everyone rushed to create marketplace or have simultaneously NFT and tokens, whereas not being able to show real difference between them from investors point of view. I saw lots of projects promising to become best DEX. I saw projects implementing blockchain into their business, into business where blockchain is not needed. All these are examples of investment failures. As they dont give anything new. I would not recommend to invest in new project that follows trend. I would recommend to invest in a risky new idea. Either win or lose everything. For me investing in trendy new project is similar to freezing money and loosing them. And in case you get a profit, it wont be greater than regular daily-weekly trading.
This is the sad part about "bear" or even stagnant periods. When there is a hyped period where everything goes up, there are way more people who are interested in getting to be a part of a project, or even if there is one right now, it is usually buried and hidden somewhere and not out yet.

The problem is that we should be able to see something that is bringing something new to the crypto world and we are not seeing that so far. This means that we need to fix this and innovate, and yet we can't see anything like that. I guess we just need to wait for the next hyped period where the price will be like 60k+ all over again or even more so that we can see new stuff.
bakasabo
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1178

View Profile
April 12, 2022, 08:33:49 AM

It is clear that during hyped periods everything grows; old, new projects, even scam meme altcoins show growth. But in fact, that is not a growth, that is just price correction or adoption. The risk of making such investment is huge. As soon as market changes direction, price will make a more deeper fall. My understanding of investing, is investing in something completely new and unknown. The sad part of current market - it does not present new idea. Investing in old is sort of a same risky lottery but with a minor prize.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
bonyaserg

Activity: 1876
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 27, 2022, 10:44:34 AM

Personally, I always consider new projects and analyze them. Recently, I came across a very promising project called Phenom. And oddly enough, the project also talks about the metaverse. This moment intrigued me. Now I have fully explored this project. And began to consider for investment. And he has already made his first investment in order to get more profit. I believe that this project will bring amazing profits.
yayayo
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1024

View Profile
April 27, 2022, 12:05:47 PM

I don't trust new projects in most of the time since I invest a lot on new projects but doesn't really do well in the end, I suggest that if you really want to invest just invest a small amount and if you really want a good investment, invest to something that already is reputable enough like Bitcoin, Ethereum and other high cap coins but not with new projects without trading volume yet.

ya.ya.yo!

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
xmonkeyx

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 27, 2022, 03:02:47 PM

I don't trust new projects in most of the time since I invest a lot on new projects but doesn't really do well in the end, I suggest that if you really want to invest just invest a small amount and if you really want a good investment, invest to something that already is reputable enough like Bitcoin, Ethereum and other high cap coins but not with new projects without trading volume yet.

ya.ya.yo!
investing in new projects is indeed very risky but it is very worth the benefits obtained when the projects we follow are successful, we will get big profits.
and of course when choosing to invest in coins that have high utility, making the investment safer, but the profits to be obtained also tend to be small.
jeha2015

Activity: 548
Merit: 167

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile
April 27, 2022, 05:00:47 PM

ya.ya.yo!
we should not generalize what new projects did in the past, there are still alot new project have good quality and also give us huge return only in few days , weeks or months. take alook at GMT as example, maybe if we didnt invest to this new project maybe we will not gain mutiply return .bitcoin or ethereum and high cap give us standard return , we courage to taking risk maybe altcoin especially new project be best choice.

SistaFista

Activity: 1638
Merit: 251

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
April 28, 2022, 05:15:29 AM

It is clear that during hyped periods everything grows; old, new projects, even scam meme altcoins show growth. But in fact, that is not a growth, that is just price correction or adoption. The risk of making such investment is huge. As soon as market changes direction, price will make a more deeper fall. My understanding of investing, is investing in something completely new and unknown. The sad part of current market - it does not present new idea. Investing in old is sort of a same risky lottery but with a minor prize.

Maybe investing in newly hyped project is a good idea ? But that is not long-term investing. I would say that is a short term investing because
we buy the coin when it is hyping, and sell it before the hype end.
Although investing in a new project is very risky, the profit from investing new project usually very high because we are their early adopters.
High risk usually followed by high gain too.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
            ████ 
       ████████████
       ████████████
       ████ ████     
       ████ ████     
    ████████████     
    ████████████     
       ████     
██████████████████████