Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 12:36:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: should i invest in new project?  (Read 8446 times)
Tipeform$

Activity: 168
Merit: 15

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
January 27, 2024, 07:06:35 PM

hello everyone
i hope you all are doing great I noticed many times the crypto project according to some events always grow like in last few days the project on metaverse is really trending everyone join these projects and everyone makes good profit just because Facebook talks about the metaverse. According to this analysis there is a project named Valentine.finance on BSC and they will be launch on 14th of Feb means on valentine's day and i guess due to project nature there is a chance to earn handsome profit so i a thinking to participate in their presale but i am afraid of losing money.so I need suggestions may be you guys know better than me. i also share whitepaper and website link
Whitepaper: https://valentine.finance/whitepaper.pdf
I can't give a very good opinion about the coins you mentioned but if you feel very good then you can join the presale at your own risk. As they are looking to enroll in the exchange on 14th February you can try. But if it's a meme coin, then refrain because meme comments can't create much of a stir in the market. But it looks like a coin like meme coin.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║         〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙        ║
╙                  ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹                  ╜

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mehedi72

Activity: 727
Merit: 109

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2024, 07:36:16 PM

Op i can say the project you mentioned, was shitcoin without checking. Even i doubt it already dead Cause it is clear that authority wanted to launched hat project for take advantage of valiatine only. This project doesn't have any solid reason why investors should invest. I won't say never invest in new project but always check them proper before any step. Development teams, their social accounts, communities, their reviews, their goal, verify their partnership and there are lots of fundamental thing what should you analysis. And when you are applied to losing money then don't include yourself with such new projects specially when its a memecoin

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Sophokles

Activity: 1218
Merit: 516

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2024, 08:13:29 PM

Op i can say the project you mentioned, was shitcoin without checking. Even i doubt it already dead Cause it is clear that authority wanted to launched hat project for take advantage of valiatine only. This project doesn't have any solid reason why investors should invest. I won't say never invest in new project but always check them proper before any step. Development teams, their social accounts, communities, their reviews, their goal, verify their partnership and there are lots of fundamental thing what should you analysis. And when you are applied to losing money then don't include yourself with such new projects specially when its a memecoin

It is surprising to me that people still invest in new meme project. I have heard about a person who launches a new meme project every few days and then shares the project on social media to attract new investors. I think they even list those projects in some dex with reasonable liquidity to show investors there is enough liquidity for them to exit anytime but what they do is dump their tokens to new investors, then delete that project's social media account and move into a new project.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Belarge

Activity: 406
Merit: 84

View Profile
January 27, 2024, 08:56:20 PM

Information is money in the market, getting an appropriate information regarding the project and picking excellent choice to ensure we're able to secure our spot. Memecoins are the coins needed to bagged and these coins do pump and dump in a short while because they're consider as hyped projects. Along the line, we should be extremely careful not to pick the wrong projects, because their dump do actually our portfolio based on trading volume and gigantic pieces bought. New projects are everywhere, we should be able to grab golden entries from these new projects.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
2Pizza410000BTC

Activity: 364
Merit: 222

View Profile
January 27, 2024, 09:06:00 PM

hello everyone
i hope you all are doing great I noticed many times the crypto project according to some events always grow like in last few days the project on metaverse is really trending everyone join these projects and everyone makes good profit just because Facebook talks about the metaverse. According to this analysis there is a project named Valentine.finance on BSC and they will be launch on 14th of Feb means on valentine's day and i guess due to project nature there is a chance to earn handsome profit so i a thinking to participate in their presale but i am afraid of losing money.so I need suggestions may be you guys know better than me. i also share whitepaper and website link
Investing in upcoming new coins is very risky. But the upcoming new project you mentioned here sounds like a meme coin to me. But if you are afraid of losing money investing in this coin then you should not invest because you should  invest with confidence in yourself. If you can make yourself strong enough to invest in presale then you can join presale. Also I don't advise you to invest in other people's advice because a man will never make you his own advice.

odunybiz

Activity: 630
Merit: 122

Epsiloan Protocol

View Profile
January 27, 2024, 09:18:06 PM

It is surprising to me that people still invest in new meme project. I have heard about a person who launches a new meme project every few days and then shares the project on social media to attract new investors. I think they even list those projects in some dex with reasonable liquidity to show investors there is enough liquidity for them to exit anytime but what they do is dump their tokens to new investors, then delete that project's social media account and move into a new project.

I don't think crypto scam can ever stop. So this type of person is just creating coin for his own interest which is to scam investors after dumping on investors. This is why it's important you do a good research before investing in any project.

Y3shot

Activity: 588
Merit: 164

Bitcoin👌 or nothing

View Profile
January 27, 2024, 10:04:21 PM

People who are so desperate to make money quick will surely fall to invest project like this. Most new project are like to be scam project , it is good for people to take their time to find out to know if a project is worth to invest.  New projects are always not reliable that it is very easy for people to lose their money. How people have lose good amount of money in investing new projects in the past should have been a good lesson enough for people to learn and not to trust every new projects

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

View Profile
January 27, 2024, 10:11:05 PM

It's almost 2 years since the OP has posted this thread and yet it's still alive and people have just ignored the project that he has shilled.

People who are so desperate to make money quick will surely fall to invest project like this. Most new project are like to be scam project , it is good for people to take their time to find out to know if a project is worth to invest.  New projects are always not reliable that it is very easy for people to lose their money. How people have lose good amount of money in investing new projects in the past should have been a good lesson enough for people to learn and not to trust every new projects
That is so true. Many of the new projects aren't worth it to invest in our time and money. But let it be to those who are spotting out the new projects because they think that they'll make money out of it and that's the type of investor they are. They're checking it with their first glance and then many of them turn the other way around and becomes a scam.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
johnsaributua

Activity: 840
Merit: 257

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2024, 11:48:30 PM

hello everyone
I can't give a very good opinion about the coins you mentioned but if you feel very good then you can join the presale at your own risk. As they are looking to enroll in the exchange on 14th February you can try. But if it's a meme coin, then refrain because meme comments can't create much of a stir in the market. But it looks like a coin like meme coin.
As it is not right to be juxtaposed between the metaverse genre and meme coins, because buying the metaverse also does the same reset with the potential risk that may be greater especially new coin releases. Of course in every genre there are top gainers and top lossers maybe every day here=> https://coinmarketcap.com/id/view/metaverse/
and there are also those whose rating level is very high so that the price is pushed stable and up.

For me metaverse and meme coin are both coins for entertainment, having fun is certainly best done by recognizing each person's finances, the market response to these two oracles depends on community trust, and what I know is that meme coin response is still very good, widespread and many meme coins can provide considerable profit.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it

▬▬▬▬▬
Sophokles

Activity: 1218
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2024, 11:57:48 PM

It's almost 2 years since the OP has posted this thread and yet it's still alive and people have just ignored the project that he has shilled.

That is so true. Many of the new projects aren't worth it to invest in our time and money. But let it be to those who are spotting out the new projects because they think that they'll make money out of it and that's the type of investor they are. They're checking it with their first glance and then many of them turn the other way around and becomes a scam.

Most of the new project are not worth investment for the long term but for short term speculation it's a bit different as all these projects show growth from their support level when the overall market remains bullish, so there is still a chance to make money from the new projects in the short term. But you need to be extremely careful to choose the right project. Any mistake or biased pick can put your money in a bad situation, which can trap you in that project for a long time.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
Essential10

Activity: 308
Merit: 81

View Profile
January 28, 2024, 04:10:08 AM

Nowadays people find it easy to create their own coins copy/paste the codes, write a white paper, make a roadmap. Finally they promote in possible ways and try to make the best out of it. What is this ? This is a new trend of creating tokens/projects associated with the incidents taking place. Same as that to grab easy attention it is named valentine.finance which itself a trap.

It is always good choice to invest into new projects, but we need to have the learning to understand which is the legit one and which is the trap. Else, it is always good to invest on the top cryptocurrencies.
I heard some of my local board members invest in a new project quite a while ago. After seeing the white paper, road map of the project, I felt that this project can go ahead, then I wanted to invest in the project but I could not invest because I did not have money at that time. After a few days I heard that the project is a scam. Then I realized that while a good white paper or roadmap can provide a solid foundation and guidance for a project, it does not guarantee success. You are right that such a project is a part of trap. Of course we should proceed with caution in new projects. Bitcoin and the top altcoins I think are the best to invest in.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
God bless u

Activity: 322
Merit: 109

View Profile
January 28, 2024, 04:47:32 AM

Most of the new project are not worth investment for the long term but for short term speculation it's a bit different as all these projects show growth from their support level when the overall market remains bullish, so there is still a chance to make money from the new projects in the short term. But you need to be extremely careful to choose the right project. Any mistake or biased pick can put your money in a bad situation, which can trap you in that project for a long time.

I think this strategy is going to be good because it has a lot of profit because we can do scalping in it. In scalping, the advantage is that sometimes you short it and sometimes you take it long and it has advantage that it has a very great earnings, we can make small trades, that is, by buying three or four coins, we can easily earn 70-80 dollars a day. This strategy works when the price of bitcoin is stable, but if the price of bitcoin is not stable, then it can become a problem. For example, we shorted it to any coin but If bitcoin goes up, then obviously the coin will go up, so we may face losses.

slashz9

Activity: 1554
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 28, 2024, 07:46:52 AM

Yes, I agree with you, unless OP really wants to invest in a project like that. maybe he likes projects that provide quick profits and quick losses too.
he was just telling me his opinion.
but everyone also has the right to comment on it.
|MINER|

Activity: 1120
Merit: 421

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2024, 08:10:33 AM

I can't say exactly what this project will look like. But its name seems to have some problem. Looking at its name, it looks like a meme coin. It is not possible to say whether it is right to invest. But I say don't be in a hurry and take a look and then invest. It may be a scam project and you may lose all your money.

█████████████████      ███████████████    ██████████  ████████    █████████████
    █    ███████   ███████  ████████      █████  ███████████ ████████    ██████   ██████  
        █████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████  ████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ▅▅  ████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████  ████████
  █  ▀▀  ████████████████    ████████      █████  ████████████████████    ██████████████
     ▅▅████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████              █████    
       ▀▀████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄      █████
▅▅▅▅▄ ████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████ ███████████  ▀▀██████████████
       █████████████████     ████████████████   ████████ ███████████    ▀▀▀██████████

Your Intro
Telegram Casino
to Fun & Entertainment
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
The Next-Gen
Gaming Space
    ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
  ▄▄█████████████▄▄
██▀               ▀████▄
                       ██
   ██            ■■    ██
 ██████        ■■  ■■  ███
   ██    ▀ ▀     ■■    ███      
     ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃        ██
    █████████████      ██
    ██          ████████▀
████▀           ▀█████▀
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
Adreman23

Activity: 1365
Merit: 107

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
January 28, 2024, 08:29:10 AM

Nowadays people find it easy to create their own coins copy/paste the codes, write a white paper, make a roadmap. Finally they promote in possible ways and try to make the best out of it. What is this ? This is a new trend of creating tokens/projects associated with the incidents taking place. Same as that to grab easy attention it is named valentine.finance which itself a trap.

It is always good choice to invest into new projects, but we need to have the learning to understand which is the legit one and which is the trap. Else, it is always good to invest on the top cryptocurrencies.
I heard some of my local board members invest in a new project quite a while ago. After seeing the white paper, road map of the project, I felt that this project can go ahead, then I wanted to invest in the project but I could not invest because I did not have money at that time. After a few days I heard that the project is a scam. Then I realized that while a good white paper or roadmap can provide a solid foundation and guidance for a project, it does not guarantee success. You are right that such a project is a part of trap. Of course we should proceed with caution in new projects. Bitcoin and the top altcoins I think are the best to invest in.
Bitcoin and top altcoins today were once new projects themselves. What I mean is, they also started from scratch and worked their way up to where they are now. Now, we shouldn't dismiss other new projects and ignore them, as one of them might follow in the footsteps of Bitcoin and top altcoins. If we've invested in these projects during their early stages and held onto them, we're incredibly fortunate because this could be the key to achieving financial freedom.

Despite the fact that many crypto projects out of the thousands may fail, and some may even turn out to be scams from the start, it's advised by many specially here in forum to thoroughly scrutinize a project before investing in it. This is why due diligence is crucial in the crypto space.

Taskford

Activity: 2534
Merit: 787

View Profile
January 28, 2024, 09:37:30 AM

Bitcoin and top altcoins today were once new projects themselves. What I mean is, they also started from scratch and worked their way up to where they are now. Now, we shouldn't dismiss other new projects and ignore them, as one of them might follow in the footsteps of Bitcoin and top altcoins. If we've invested in these projects during their early stages and held onto them, we're incredibly fortunate because this could be the key to achieving financial freedom.

Despite the fact that many crypto projects out of the thousands may fail, and some may even turn out to be scams from the start, it's advised by many specially here in forum to thoroughly scrutinize a project before investing in it. This is why due diligence is crucial in the crypto space.

But the fact they also got long way before people trust them and that same goes with other new projects since the creator need to prove that people can trust them also they should some some good performance so they can catch the attention of investor. But its rare to see a new project would ever last a decade since usually what we can see are those tokens created for pump and dump, also for scamming that's why its so hard at the moment to trust those new altcoins since we don't know how long their project would ever exist.

Much really better if they seek for lot of information especially ask valid questions regarding on the project they want to enter here also they need to know that holding those new token brings a lot of risk that's why they should sell them once they are in profit then try next time to hold once they prove that they can exist for a lot of years.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
MFahad

Activity: 2464
Merit: 644

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2024, 10:19:51 AM

The website mentioned in op is not opening. the post is pretty old so it is possible that the project is failed by now and website is shut down.
But if we speak generally about new projects then I would say that totally depends on projects. what project that is and how they are concluding their tokensaele. I would definately invest in new projects if they are doing IDO in reputable launchpads such as Binance, and Other exchanges, or in DaoMaker etc.

I can't say exactly what this project will look like. But its name seems to have some problem. Looking at its name, it looks like a meme coin. It is not possible to say whether it is right to invest. But I say don't be in a hurry and take a look and then invest. It may be a scam project and you may lose all your money.
i don't think that was a memecoin. there is a Finance in the name of the project. so that was most likely some kind of Defi project. but website is not working for me so I can't tell exactly.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
Bushdark

Activity: 882
Merit: 262

View Profile
January 28, 2024, 10:44:26 AM

Op will have to be very careful when investing in new projects. There are new projects you could put your funds and lose in less than no time project the project do not have the plan of staying in the market for a longer time. You have to be careful the way you make financial decisions and invest your in projects that have a big dream of staying in the market for a very long time. Make research on any project you want to put your fund so you can be rest assured of your investment.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it

▬▬▬▬▬
oktana

Activity: 1596
Merit: 281

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2024, 11:25:31 AM

Almost a year later and the links the OP provided aren’t working. I don’t even want to bother myself researching how they went down because it isn’t unusual. This is why one needs to be cautious and make sure that they invest only what they can easily let go of. I’m hoping the OP hasn’t made a mistake with this one though, and if he has, I hope he learns.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it

▬▬▬▬▬
BD Technical

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
January 28, 2024, 12:20:30 PM

Not to invest is totally your personal matter but I will say one thing if you are expert or not skilled in this matter then don't invest and if you are skilled then definitely the token you invest is girl's ICO and IEO and her complete details.  Be aware that otherwise you may lose your capital.  But I will say one thing brother, you should buy BTC without investing in any new project, it will give you a lot of fit at one time.  Also, I don't see you as reliable at the moment because currently the price of BTC is very low, if you want, you can buy it and invest it, thanks.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: