Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:22:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: should i invest in new project?  (Read 8620 times)
Nothingtodo

Activity: 308
Merit: 121

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 02, 2024, 11:58:01 PM

I still remember back when the ICO was still a hype there was once a platform like this but I have forgotten the name of the project. I think a platform like this will be difficult to develop because it lacks interest in real life. You better be careful in choosing a new project, research before investing, choose a project that really contributes to its users.
Before making presale investment in the market, it is necessary to invest in new projects after verification because these new projects in most cases disappear from the market without collecting funds from users and getting listed on the exchange. Moreover, investors must be careful before investing in new listed projects, especially Memecoins. If you invest in new projects, I think it is better not to hold that investment for a long time.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Epaper

Activity: 783
Merit: 112

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
May 15, 2024, 03:09:59 PM

hello everyone
i hope you all are doing great I noticed many times the crypto project according to some events always grow like in last few days the project on metaverse is really trending everyone join these projects and everyone makes good profit just because Facebook talks about the metaverse. According to this analysis there is a project named Valentine.finance on BSC and they will be launch on 14th of Feb means on valentine's day and i guess due to project nature there is a chance to earn handsome profit so i a thinking to participate in their presale but i am afraid of losing money.so I need suggestions may be you guys know better than me. i also share whitepaper and website link
Whitepaper: https://valentine.finance/whitepaper.pdf
I can't advise anyone to invest in new projects. But it is important to remember that never invest hastily, choose coins based on good fundamentals. Apart from that, don't easily believe in the mode of offering big bonuses because many new projects like that are scams, let alone using them.

Godday

Activity: 1568
Merit: 401

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2024, 04:10:34 PM

I can't advise anyone to invest in new projects. But it is important to remember that never invest hastily, choose coins based on good fundamentals. Apart from that, don't easily believe in the mode of offering big bonuses because many new projects like that are scams, let alone using them.

I also want to say the same thing. I mean it is important to know the fact that new projects are very risky and you can lose your money if the project you choose turns out to be a scammer. OP asks if OP should invest in a new project. A new project can give you a jackpot but I think this is a very risky bet. It's like gambling. I personally prefer investing in projects that are already listed on the market even if they only have small profits.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
DiMarxist

Activity: 322
Merit: 216

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 15, 2024, 05:35:09 PM

Nobody will against you of investing in new projects but do you know the basic concept of the project? Who created the project and foe which purpose? How many people knows the project and who is mining the token that you have heard? And other minor questions need to be asked before investing in it. Though nothing that o e is doing to feed himself or herself that is easy or as no risky but we have to be careful with the way memecoins and shitcoins are coming.
I never heard of Valentine.finance but you are interested then just make some research and invest. And you most k ow that if you are investing in new projects then you have to invest for long and not for short because you don't know when you can make profit from the coin. And along the long plan and the token rise then you sell and take your profit.

CoinMin3r

Activity: 635
Merit: 508

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2024, 05:57:38 PM

You can surely invest in new project but first you must go deep through its concept, team behind it, progress made etc. Any new project is not bad/scam if team behind it are legit/hardworking but they might not be  good as well too. So doing own research in needed before investing so we can grab nice profits from it.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
May 15, 2024, 10:44:14 PM

You can surely invest in new project but first you must go deep through its concept, team behind it, progress made etc. Any new project is not bad/scam if team behind it are legit/hardworking but they might not be  good as well too. So doing own research in needed before investing so we can grab nice profits from it.
Mostly, the new projects have hard working teams and that's why you can't find them out to be a scam in the beginning. But in the long run, there can be change of their ways and from there, you'll be able to spot them out if they turn out as a scam. There will be signs and red flags that you might notice but it might be too late for you to spot them when you have already invested heavily because you'll have the feeling that you won't be getting out of it especially if you're still in losses and trying to recover, so cutting losses will be hard for you as it becomes a hard pill to swallow.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Asyifiah

Activity: 686
Merit: 262

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
May 16, 2024, 08:43:53 AM

It's okay to invest in new projects but these are exactly the same as projects that were developed with the same network several years ago, I think that when investing in newly emerging projects, stay careful and study the project again so you can avoid failed projects, it is better to choose to invest in old projects that already have value and market prices continue to move on the buying and selling charts.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Loki11

Activity: 38
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 16, 2024, 09:02:24 AM

Hey, investing in a new project can be exciting, but do your homework first.

Understand the project and its market, check the team's experience, and look at the financials. Assess the risks and have an exit strategy.

Trust your gut and diversify your investments to spread the risk. If everything looks good and feels right, go for it.

Also, you can check here a daily refreshed list of new scam projects: https://cryptolinks.com/cryptocurrency-scam-sites

Good luck! 🚀
Velemir Sava

Activity: 293
Merit: 28

Enterapp

View Profile
May 16, 2024, 09:09:54 AM

New projects are offering big deals, that's why many people are attracted to new projects despite the high risk. Only a consultant or expert in crypto currency investment cannot give you an accurate analysis of new projects. Cryptocurrency is a risky space as there are more or less risks in different coins. Investing is always a personal decision, but before that do a proper analysis of the coin you are going to invest in, then you invest be it new coin or old coin. Currently new projects are failing more so if you have extra money you can do it even if you don't have any problem losing it.

I prefer to invest in old projects and have entered the top 20 of CMC only. Of course, new coins also have new opportunities provided that if our choice is smart and correct in the sense that we have checked everything, there is a big chance that it will be successful, but if our choice is only based on the lowest lower price today, for example, then we buy I think many failures could make the landslide even worse.

Whatever is earlier and takes longer for hodlers, there are a lot of people interested in it compared to those who have just arrived. Another reason is that if we have been around for a long time, we also know the price history, the ATH has been set and the rate of decline is also measurable.

▀███████▄            enterapp.io       |       CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK            ▄███████▀
                            PRE-SALE IS LIVE                           
▀█▄ ▀█▄ ▀█▄        D E C E N T R A L I Z E D   B A N K I N G        ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀
kotajikikox

Activity: 2422
Merit: 213

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 16, 2024, 09:14:07 AM

I still remember back when the ICO was still a hype there was once a platform like this but I have forgotten the name of the project. I think a platform like this will be difficult to develop because it lacks interest in real life. You better be careful in choosing a new project, research before investing, choose a project that really contributes to its users.
Before making presale investment in the market, it is necessary to invest in new projects after verification because these new projects in most cases disappear from the market without collecting funds from users and getting listed on the exchange. Moreover, investors must be careful before investing in new listed projects, especially Memecoins. If you invest in new projects, I think it is better not to hold that investment for a long time.
yes that is what we need to look at and how important to deeply check each project first because its hard to claim our funds once you gone into wrong project because in most cases the project starts dumping in such short period .

kotajikikox

Activity: 2422
Merit: 213

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 16, 2024, 09:29:26 AM

Mostly, the new projects have hard working teams and that's why you can't find them out to be a scam in the beginning. But in the long run, there can be change of their ways and from there, you'll be able to spot them out if they turn out as a scam. There will be signs and red flags that you might notice but it might be too late for you to spot them when you have already invested heavily because you'll have the feeling that you won't be getting out of it especially if you're still in losses and trying to recover, so cutting losses will be hard for you as it becomes a hard pill to swallow.
Most scammers have now turned patient and intelligent.

They are willing to lure you in with so much promises and make you think that everything is going well before they drop the bomb on you. Sometimes you need to consider why things seem too good to be true because they in fact might be not real at all. Even too impressive performance can be a red flag too so watch out for those and make sure the team is exhibiting realistic performance.

batang_bitcoin

View Profile
May 16, 2024, 11:20:31 AM

Most scammers have now turned patient and intelligent.

They are willing to lure you in with so much promises and make you think that everything is going well before they drop the bomb on you. Sometimes you need to consider why things seem too good to be true because they in fact might be not real at all. Even too impressive performance can be a red flag too so watch out for those and make sure the team is exhibiting realistic performance.
That's right, they're also patient and intelligent nowadays. They know how to wait and understand how the investors go along with new projects and that's why we need to be more careful or for those investors, need to have more extra care because if not, they'd always been targeted by these scammers. They know who their market are and who to target with their tactics.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
Godday

Activity: 1568
Merit: 401

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2024, 02:27:11 PM

That's right, they're also patient and intelligent nowadays. They know how to wait and understand how the investors go along with new projects and that's why we need to be more careful or for those investors, need to have more extra care because if not, they'd always been targeted by these scammers. They know who their market are and who to target with their tactics.
That's why it's important for beginners to invest in credible projects rather than having to try their luck on new projects. If you are someone who is ready to risk losing your money, and you have a deep understanding of tokenomics and white papers, you can try investing in new projects. If no you are just a beginner investor, it is better to be careful because there are many scammers on new projects.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OrangeII

Activity: 2100
Merit: 503

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
May 16, 2024, 02:54:00 PM

hello everyone
i hope you all are doing great I noticed many times the crypto project according to some events always grow like in last few days the project on metaverse is really trending everyone join these projects and everyone makes good profit just because Facebook talks about the metaverse. According to this analysis there is a project named Valentine.finance on BSC and they will be launch on 14th of Feb means on valentine's day and i guess due to project nature there is a chance to earn handsome profit so i a thinking to participate in their presale but i am afraid of losing money.so I need suggestions may be you guys know better than me. i also share whitepaper and website link
In fact, every new project that has clear intentions and goals when developing it is a project that provides opportunities and potential for profit. Even though it has risks, we can reduce this by doing research. Unfortunately, I also don't recommend investing in this project because it has quite a lot of drawbacks. However, I would also advise the same, always do your research and make a wise decision before investing in a new coin.

..B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T..|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Agbamoni

Activity: 364
Merit: 299

View Profile
May 16, 2024, 03:27:14 PM

new projects have a very high risk,If you are beginner find a solid strategy. Educate yourself first with that project. Dont go greedy over an extra dollar profit. Its advisable to speak to a mentor or an expert on this. A lot of fakes out there though, so be careful.

New projects are offering big deals, that's why many people are attracted to new projects despite the high risk. Only a consultant or expert in crypto currency investment cannot give you an accurate analysis of new projects. Cryptocurrency is a risky space as there are more or less risks in different coins. Investing is always a personal decision, but before that do a proper analysis of the coin you are going to invest in, then you invest be it new coin or old coin. Currently new projects are failing more so if you have extra money you can do it even if you don't have any problem losing it.
I think it is off recent that new projects are doing massively well because in the past i have joined new projects which at the end failed after several energy, time and money has been invested in it. For instance, when Notcoin came out many people were in doubt because they feel it is one of those new projects that after several mining won't be successful. However, it got listed ion exchanges today and many people have sold and got profit from it. What am saying is that new project can be successful or may fail at the end the only thing we need to do is to try that we participate because we do not k now which may turn out successful.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
enwi

Activity: 574
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2024, 04:17:47 PM

hello everyone
In fact, every new project that has clear intentions and goals when developing it is a project that provides opportunities and potential for profit. Even though it has risks, we can reduce this by doing research. Unfortunately, I also don't recommend investing in this project because it has quite a lot of drawbacks. However, I would also advise the same, always do your research and make a wise decision before investing in a new coin.
New projects really make us curious, but you still have to choose a good project, make sure you have done more in-depth research starting from the team behind this project to the product they are developing to the circulation of the tokens they have. When we have researched everything, the next step is the decision whether you want to invest or not.

laijsica

Activity: 126
Merit: 83

View Profile
May 16, 2024, 05:44:15 PM

hello everyone
New projects really make us curious, but you still have to choose a good project, make sure you have done more in-depth research starting from the team behind this project to the product they are developing to the circulation of the tokens they have. When we have researched everything, the next step is the decision whether you want to invest or not.
New projects may offer incentives at an early stage to attract investment that may influence you. In this case you must make your investment decision by researching about the developer team. Another important thing is that in-depth research is needed about the market cap of the project. New projects are mostly scams so I think not to invest in the initial stage and keep researching about it.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Mate2237

Activity: 756
Merit: 593

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2024, 05:46:21 PM

new projects have a very high risk,If you are beginner find a solid strategy. Educate yourself first with that project. Dont go greedy over an extra dollar profit. Its advisable to speak to a mentor or an expert on this. A lot of fakes out there though, so be careful.

That big deal in most cases is a trap and in other cases there is no value in that deals so you end up losing funds. Though investing in new project is not too bad but you have to study the whole project to know some of the things about the project. If the project is a Centralized project or it is a decentralized project. Most people regret after investing in a project because they didn't do any research and only invest in the project probably base on friends advise or the informal knowledge on the project he has.

But normally the formal knowledge of the project is needed to execute the investment. So investing in new project is risky. So the investor should plan well before embarking on investing in the new project.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
AnonBitCoiner

Activity: 1428
Merit: 326

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2024, 06:53:20 PM

There are many new coins arising so a person can invest in all coins because no one is bound to just choose a single one but the risk of selection will be his own. Every project introduced is not worthy but still people want to take advantage of new projects without in depth research.

I think we have to choose a solid project with a solid team and fundamentals and also don't think that if you choose a low value token then it will surely give you profit because many people have lost their amount by Investing in new low value coins with a dream that this will elevate during bull season and their money will become triple time higher than invested amount but that is all just dream.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it

▬▬▬▬▬
batang_bitcoin

View Profile
May 16, 2024, 09:18:53 PM

That's why it's important for beginners to invest in credible projects rather than having to try their luck on new projects. If you are someone who is ready to risk losing your money, and you have a deep understanding of tokenomics and white papers, you can try investing in new projects. If no you are just a beginner investor, it is better to be careful because there are many scammers on new projects.
They need to take time and DYOR. That's the only way for them to avoid these scam projects. I am not stopping newbies to invest into new projects.
They need to be diligent for them to see that they are doing it correctly. Because if they don't listen to people's advises on them, they'd certainly going to fall for many scams out there.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀