Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:45:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the safest coin to stake?  (Read 710 times)
wajik-tempe

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 15, 2022, 05:59:32 PM

Are you guys kidding me? We're talking about staking and not a single person mentions Ethereum?

How on earth for example one of you guys actually recommends Tezos as your top coin for safest staking? You know Tezos is the brainchild of scammers who still haven't cleared their name right?

I wasn't a fan of Ethereum before but lately, they've proven to be decentralized to a point no one controls them anymore. How can Ethereum be less safe than any of the other coins mentioned?

Tezos on the list of 5 coins that could be staking on ledger wallet, so i think it's quite safe to do and yeah why people are not mentioned ETH as the safest staking because i think there are many coins that have higher APY than ETH and it's also safe just like BNB or even USDT, staking USDT return is higher than ETH return so i think right now staking ETH is not really a good choice
TopT3ns

Activity: 2604
Merit: 572

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
February 15, 2022, 06:55:44 PM

Hello,
I am planning on staking an altcoin to earn kind of an additional income to my salary.

Since I will be putting lots of money to earn a worthwhile return, I'm worried I'll put it in a crypto that won't be relevant in 3-5 years. The safest bet of course is to stake ethereum, but I don't like the indefinite lockup period they got right now. I like the Atom coin, but I'm not sure how to evaluate whether it has strong fundamentals and if it will be relevant in a few years (the top 10 cryptos now are very different from the top 10 a few years ago). Same with MATIC and a few other apparently strong cryptos at the moment.

I know it's impossible to predict the future but what would you folks advise someone in my position?
Looking about safest coin for staking maybe I can recommend for you with coin keep stable price and keep consistent APY without any change, have several coin not consistent APY reward depending how much investor staking their coin added every day. LOOKRARE have good APY but not stable at the first time above 500% and now back drop under 250% but price of this coins not stable. Maybe SFUND is recommended coin to stake with consistent APY with 75% and price looking good on $7 last several days.

Sayeds56
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 717

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
February 16, 2022, 03:38:39 AM

Hello,
I am planning on staking an altcoin to earn kind of an additional income to my salary.

Since I will be putting lots of money to earn a worthwhile return, I'm worried I'll put it in a crypto that won't be relevant in 3-5 years. The safest bet of course is to stake ethereum, but I don't like the indefinite lockup period they got right now. I like the Atom coin, but I'm not sure how to evaluate whether it has strong fundamentals and if it will be relevant in a few years (the top 10 cryptos now are very different from the top 10 a few years ago). Same with MATIC and a few other apparently strong cryptos at the moment.

I know it's impossible to predict the future but what would you folks advise someone in my position?

I  would suggest you to choose  one the following coins  as they have shown good growth during the past year. Their APR is also handsome. I am also providing link of dashboard of DEFI wherein you can see TVL on each chain and the APY of their protocols.
LUNA, SOLANA, XTZ and AVAX

https://defillama.com/

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
xmonkeyx

Activity: 658
Merit: 11

CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2022, 03:59:52 AM

Hello,

if you are not interested in the top 10 coins then you have to be prepared with a big risk to choose another coin whose percentage will be able to rise in the next few years, choosing a coin like AVAX, or an atomic coin that you like is very risky for a long term investment 3- The next 5 years, but if they are successful in developing the coin, it will certainly get a big profit for you, it's very wort in my opinion but it's not done for people who are very afraid of losing their money.

▀███████▄            enterapp.io       |       CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK            ▄███████▀
                            PRE-SALE IS LIVE                           
▀█▄ ▀█▄ ▀█▄        D E C E N T R A L I Z E D   B A N K I N G        ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀
jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
February 16, 2022, 07:19:11 PM

If you are worried you should only invest smaller amounts or amounts that you can afford to easily lose so that it wont be a big deal for you if ever you lose and you can easily forget it and you can move on, on your next journey if whatever it was.

You say etherium is a good coin to stake but did you know that it is not cheap to stake with eth? If I am correct it takes 21 ether to get started and it also take for a couple of years I think to finish but it seems you already know this part. Atom is a strong coin right now but I think atom is not new so you sure that it will be still relevant in the future and whats you problem with the new top 10 coins? They deserve their spot IMO.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
jerry0

Activity: 1736
Merit: 186

View Profile
February 16, 2022, 08:13:59 PM

Wouldn't it be a stable coin like usdc or usdt? 
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
February 19, 2022, 09:48:26 AM

no one actually can predict the future mate. so if you want to a stake coin i highly suggest to make research first which can really guarantee a good return after all. I mean don't trust in any recommendation and make your own research as well to obtain more specific information. for example which crypto is really good to stake this year..

And of course alway remember to risk what amount you can afford to lose only to prevent regrets especially if you want to stake a new token because you see it very promising..
Reatim

Activity: 2870
Merit: 363

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
February 19, 2022, 11:26:26 AM

Hello,

Just check Binance staking mate , you can find more project that has safer option but of course not having too much profit but at least very safe and reliable .

I have tried couple of times and yes i made a profit and still doing it now mate.

Just make sure that you are willing to wait for 1 month or more to see your profit  lol.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Similificator

Activity: 882
Merit: 403

View Profile
February 19, 2022, 01:01:37 PM

I can relate with you so if you are not that busy, go on some exchanges like binance and check out their earning options. Some exchanges have very good deals and apy and some also doesn't have those lockup periods that are making you worrisome right now. But if you are a little bit greedier and have lots of free time, good startup projects are very worth it to stake into. While good amount of research is needed, the profits are really good.

- or you can just choose those suggestions above. Anyway, good luck to you op Smiley)
Renampun

Activity: 2338
Merit: 365

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2022, 03:13:57 PM

bitcoin, ethereum, binance, avax, tezos dan vechain imo...

binance has many features, one of which is staking. you can try to be a staker on one of the coins that Binance provides. as far as i know binance provides 20+ tokens/coin locked staking offering.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
coco23

Activity: 1974
Merit: 856

View Profile
February 19, 2022, 04:04:47 PM

binance has many features, one of which is staking. you can try to be a staker on one of the coins that Binance provides. as far as i know binance provides 20+ tokens/coin locked staking offering.
But then you would be exposed 100% to the Binance platform. For the sake of diversity I would not keep all my holdings on a centralized excahnge. Coins like Avax, Tezos, Vechain and the likes can normally also staked from their respective wallets. Of course this is a bit more tricky for ETH and impossible for BTC, but one could also distribute the coins to different staking platforms of centralized exchanges (for instance Kucoin or Nexo) to not have everything in the same place.
andyou1234

Activity: 1009
Merit: 100

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
February 19, 2022, 05:22:59 PM

I think a coin that has a large market capitalization like a coin that is in the top 10 CMC, is a very good coin and very safe for staking, because the coin has a very large opportunity to increase higher, besides that the coin is also very worthy as a long term investment.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
michellee

Activity: 2814
Merit: 844

BetFury.com Cryptodrop 🌔 Share $20 MLN in

View Profile
February 19, 2022, 06:16:33 PM

You are right. While you stake BNB in the BNB Vault, you can earn many new tokens and the amount will depend on how many BNB you send into BNB Vault. And yes, you can find many coins that you can stake on Binance and so far, I can have many new coins and tokens by doing that.

But you should remember that staking itself needs time before you can earn a nice reward and you can not expect to make a big profit from staking in the short term. If you can accept that as a risk behind of stake, you can continue to stake the coin you want.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
Johnyz

Activity: 2086
Merit: 193

View Profile
February 19, 2022, 09:55:54 PM

I think a coin that has a large market capitalization like a coin that is in the top 10 CMC, is a very good coin and very safe for staking, because the coin has a very large opportunity to increase higher, besides that the coin is also very worthy as a long term investment.
I should understand staking first and compute for the possible return if its really profitable or not, but I agree that staking with the top coins is a good choice since they can be a good investment as well especially for your long term goal. I didn’t stake that much, because small money is nothing when you stake so make sure to have a good capital on this one.
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1345

View Profile
February 19, 2022, 10:17:52 PM

Hello,

At the time your best option is probably to do nothing and avoid staking your coins, this is probably not what you wanted to hear but staking your coins is very risky, and you gave the reasons why this is the case in your post, while a coin that seems to be doing great right now could seem like a good option the market of cryptocurrencies can change dramatically in a matter of weeks and months, and being so heavily invested in a coin which you do not know will be able to pass the test of time is simply a mistake that no one can afford to make.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
Scripture

Activity: 1303
Merit: 128

View Profile
February 19, 2022, 11:14:47 PM

I should understand staking first and compute for the possible return if its really profitable or not, but I agree that staking with the top coins is a good choice since they can be a good investment as well especially for your long term goal. I didn’t stake that much, because small money is nothing when you stake so make sure to have a good capital on this one.
Staking is risky especially if you bought at the peak price so I agree, we should still analyze them before staking and it doesn’t mean that they are on top they can be more profitable. If you know how to trade, I’d rather suggest to focus on this than to staking, this can be more profitable and rewarding as well.
24Kt

Activity: 1092
Merit: 67

View Profile
February 19, 2022, 11:18:32 PM

Staking is risky especially if you bought at the peak price so I agree, we should still analyze them before staking and it doesn’t mean that they are on top they can be more profitable. If you know how to trade, I’d rather suggest to focus on this than to staking, this can be more profitable and rewarding as well.

Staking a specific coin comes with risk as well as trading. Venture where you are good at. But when it comes to staking, don't look for coins that has very high APY offered but the stability of the project. What I meant here, is that the coin itself has very good development, and you are confident that they will not disappear without warning. Some staking coins are only good at the start but later on their value tends to decline, in which, even if they have higher APY, you can't still get the profits that you want because they already lose their value.
kaseygriffin

Activity: 785
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 20, 2022, 03:23:11 AM

Personally, I'm liking the ATOM and have invested a small amount of money with it, and I'm very happy with what I'm getting. There are many new projects under construction on ATOM and often air, retroactive from new projects thanks to staking.
Ziskinberg

Activity: 2926
Merit: 636

For campaign management look for Little Mouse!

View Profile
February 20, 2022, 10:56:00 AM

Hello,
That actually a great move and only a few do.

if you are still worried about the possible results after investing, I suggest not to continue doing this coz that will be the reason for your bad decision leading to losses. Before you decide to take the risk and do staking, be sure that you are totally prepared for whatever happens in the future. However, staking potential coins is a need for you to choose then, not new projects.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
DU18

Activity: 1694
Merit: 268

Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited

View Profile
February 20, 2022, 01:26:16 PM

Staking on several coin is sometimes not the main choice but when the price drops have to stake without any other option except holding, now I loss much with zilliqia coin and holding is main purpose beside still have staking after Binance exchange support for Zil coin. But if you not loss here is not good earning give by Zil coin for staking, under 20% APY I think is very small reward for staking coin, maybe you can see on Binance have several coin give above 50% reward as staking.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: