Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:43:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Providing App & Web Developement services at affordable rates.  (Read 45 times)
henryyyy (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2022, 07:01:37 AM

Hello Team BitCoin Talk.

we have been providing App and Web development services from the past 15+ years with 1000+ Websites as well 500+ Apps developed for our global client base. As well as have worked on Various Crypto related projects.

Let me know if you have any requirements for the same so we can discuss this ahead.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Regards,
Henry P
Mail: henry.c@talentsfromindia.com
shasan
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1274

Need a Bounty Manager? t.me/shasan32

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2022, 03:02:05 AM

Hello Team BitCoin Talk.

we have been providing App and Web development services from the past 15+ years with 1000+ Websites as well 500+ Apps developed for our global client base. As well as have worked on Various Crypto related projects.

Let me know if you have any requirements for the same so we can discuss this ahead.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Regards,
Henry P
Mail: henry.c@talentsfromindia.com
Can you make a website like https://www.bestchange.com/ if you can then what will be the charge of you and also how long you need to complete the project? What will be the payment terms?

You have completed a lot of project base on your assertion, in this case would you be able to provide few sample work of you which you have done previously?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: