Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 09:18:45 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: potential moonshots  (Read 1577 times)
cryptoserega

Activity: 181
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 02, 2022, 10:28:58 PM

For cryptocurrency it is necessary not only be a morden hype but be popular and in demand for a long time.
That is why cryptocurrency must be useful.
Now airdrops are popular and appear tools that makes airdrops more simple like this https://twitter.com/Artikfinance/status/1500098076035407875

Airdrops popular now and in demand. The ability to earn more money attract a lot of people to the cryptocurrency projects.
Now participants have a big choice of different airdrops

Bitcoin and Ethereum is overvalued now and it is very hard to earn big profits on investing in Bitcoin. That is why investing in new and prospective projects is very popular now. Also a lot of attention atracts airdrops which allow to get tokens of new projects for free.
Fomo_Chronicles
Copper Member

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2022, 02:56:21 PM

For cryptocurrency it is necessary not only be a morden hype but be popular and in demand for a long time.
Now airdrops are popular and appear tools that makes airdrops more simple like this https://twitter.com/Artikfinance/status/1500098076035407875

Bitcoin and Ethereum is overvalued now and it is very hard to earn big profits on investing in Bitcoin. That is why investing in new and prospective projects is very popular now. Also a lot of attention atracts airdrops which allow to get tokens of new projects for free.

Not all cryptocurrency projects that appear on the market will be popular and in demand which tokens will grow in price. That is why it is necessary to carefully monitor the market to find good projects for participation in their airdrops.
CottonEdwiin

Activity: 59

View Profile
April 04, 2022, 02:51:32 PM

PunkPanda is a brand new messaging ecosystem that allows users to communicate privately and securely. You also get rewards for using and sharing the app. It's 100% gem
Frengki_cisco

Activity: 790
Merit: 44

View Profile
April 04, 2022, 03:43:44 PM

Hello!I guess we all know its more reasonable to invest money into stable projects like BTC/ETH/SOL/ATOM/MATIC/DOT ect, but this isnt what this thread is about.
MATIC, SOL, ATOM for me those three projects are worth investing in in the future, we are not talking about Bitcoin and ETH.

The three coins that I say in my assessment have a good chance of being considered in investment.

So if you were to gamble with a certain smaller percentage of your capital, which yet small and unknown projects would you invest into and why?
Are you talking about coins that are often used in gambling, if so I am more happy with doge coins, cheap and fast transactions.

BTC
Ezravdb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 506

Trphy.io

View Profile
April 04, 2022, 04:20:50 PM

Not all cryptocurrency projects that appear on the market will be popular and in demand which tokens will grow in price. That is why it is necessary to carefully monitor the market to find good projects for participation in their airdrops.
And not all new projects also provide services in the form of Airdrops at this time because if a project that is really well made for a good purpose will always make better promotions even though there are also embedded programs such as Airdrops in it.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
Smitty Werben Man Jensen

Activity: 1568
Merit: 100

COMBONetwork

View Profile
April 04, 2022, 06:03:11 PM

And not all new projects also provide services in the form of Airdrops at this time because if a project that is really well made for a good purpose will always make better promotions even though there are also embedded programs such as Airdrops in it.
It's hard to find new projects nowadays, except from official platforms, like launchpad on well-known exchanges,
or from other platforms like Safepall, yes and yesterday Safepal also held WHO of the new project BOBA, and they held airdrops,
maybe if you want to look for Airdrops, you can make a wallet in Safepal, because there are many airdrops that you can join.

nikita2020

Activity: 184

View Profile
April 04, 2022, 08:46:37 PM

Now a lot of new projects appear every day and users have a big choice of different airdrops. But not all of airdrops are successful and allow to earn a lot of money. That is why the platforms with different airdrops are so popular and in demand.
Cryptock

Activity: 1792
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 04, 2022, 08:53:05 PM

Hello!I guess we all know its more reasonable to invest money into stable projects like BTC/ETH/SOL/ATOM/MATIC/DOT ect, but this isnt what this thread is about.
So if you were to gamble with a certain smaller percentage of your capital, which yet small and unknown projects would you invest into and why?

My attention is mostly focused on a few metaverse projects. I mainly consider those that are new (but not only - the example is ARCONA) and have relatively low capitalization. (so with high potential for growth)
My gems are:

- ARCONA
- Lunaverse

With higher capitalization:

- Everdome
- Victoria VR

And two more:
- Splinterlands
- 4ART coin

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
tulsathrowaway777

Activity: 23

View Profile
April 05, 2022, 11:43:38 AM

I haven't had plenty of time to do researches lately but it's something I want to do soon ~ probably by weekend so I'm just here on the thread to read other people's opinion and some heads up about potential moonshots tokens. For now, I mainly stake NEAR tokens and occasionally long it on Binance (surprised it wasn't in your list of top altcoins. All upcoming projects I know about at the moment NFT-based projects
100xcoin
Copper Member

Activity: 114

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2022, 06:50:46 PM

Now a lot of new projects appear every day and users have a big choice of different airdrops. But not all of airdrops are successful and allow to earn a lot of money. That is why the platforms with different airdrops are so popular and in demand.

New projects mean new opportunities for people. Including the opportunity to find money. But it is necessary to carefully check this opportunities to find the best projects for investments.
E-money.com
Copper Member

Activity: 45

View Profile
April 06, 2022, 04:26:39 PM

New projects mean new opportunities for people. Including the opportunity to find money. But it is necessary to carefully check this opportunities to find the best projects for investments.

Now many people are waiting for the rise of the market and new opportunities that this rise will bring.
That is why people are looking for new and prospective projects for investments to earn maximum profit of the prospective projects.
MFahad

Activity: 2478
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2022, 06:21:47 PM

Beside these top Projects I would like to invest GMT (binance listed ) and GST (Mexc listed). Both coins are coins of project Step N.
Reason for choosing these coin is success and interst of people toward the project. Every day 2k new people are registering in this project and Usecase is increasing day by day. When more people use this project then they need These coins to mint nft and for buying other components which will increase the demand of token and we can expect a real pump in some months.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
RussianEnglishTranslation

Activity: 840
Merit: 6

View Profile
April 06, 2022, 08:32:03 PM

Fortunatly there are some larger cap cryptos right now that are obscenely undervalued, like XRP, HBAR, XLM, and ICP. If you're looking for more risk, check out DRC, 0xMR, ATRI, UTNP and L3P. Let me know what your gems are $$
JohnBitCo

Activity: 2030
Merit: 356

View Profile
April 06, 2022, 11:46:17 PM

Beside these top Projects I would like to invest GMT (binance listed ) and GST (Mexc listed). Both coins are coins of project Step N.
Reason for choosing these coin is success and interst of people toward the project. Every day 2k new people are registering in this project and Usecase is increasing day by day. When more people use this project then they need These coins to mint nft and for buying other components which will increase the demand of token and we can expect a real pump in some months.

I have also heard a lot about this project Step N project. Do you have any material or link which tells in detail about this project? I have seen the success of GMT but did not invest in it.  Cry  I do not wish to miss out on other new projects which may be developed on this platform.

Apart from such high potential moonshots, i usually do not risk my money in low liquidity coins and most of my investment is in the large cap coins. This makes my investment more secure, however, the profit ratio is also low if we invest in the top 10 coins.
csprochain
Copper Member

Activity: 35

View Profile
April 07, 2022, 02:56:56 PM

Now many people are waiting for the rise of the market and new opportunities that this rise will bring.
That is why people are looking for new and prospective projects for investments to earn maximum profit of the prospective projects.

Airdrop is a good opportunity to attract attention to the project and unite its community.
Many projects conduct airdrops to increase the popularity to the project.
Thesabutay

Activity: 66

View Profile
April 07, 2022, 03:10:00 PM

The use of blockchain makes Fanfury more transparent and accountable. This can help track down fraudulent entries and verify the authenticity of bets, making fantasy games tamper-proof. Isn't that cool?
SaveOurSea

Activity: 910
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 07, 2022, 05:09:24 PM

The potential for this new moonshot in my opinion is BRE, because BRE has just launched on MEXC and is currently on FOMO,
it looks like the price of BRE has gone up more than 200% there, maybe 10x or even 15x again,
if you want to buy it maybe this is the right price good before going up again, but remember, that the crypto market is very volatile,
do a good strategy before buying.

Oxbull5

Activity: 59

View Profile
April 07, 2022, 06:37:18 PM

PunkPanda allows the user to "communicate with confidence". This is a whole ecosystem based on the privacy of messaging. Isn't that what we all need?
METASENS
Copper Member

Activity: 87

View Profile
April 08, 2022, 03:36:30 PM

Airdrop is a good opportunity to attract attention to the project and unite its community.
Many projects conduct airdrops to increase the popularity to the project.

Every cryptocurrency project needs to have community and the support of loyal users.
It is very important to attract attention to the project. To do this airdrops are used.
Megladoge
Copper Member

Activity: 92

View Profile
April 09, 2022, 02:18:31 PM

Every cryptocurrency project needs to have community and the support of loyal users.
It is very important to attract attention to the project. To do this airdrops are used.

Now a lot of new projects appear and it is very important to find project that will be able to bring real profit in the future.
It is very important to monitor the market to evaluate the future potential of cryptocurrency.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: