Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:02:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ★[ANN] Australia Coin AUS - ON EXCHANGES - POOLS - LAUNCHED-Locked Thread  (Read 27785 times)
audcoindev

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 06:33:45 AM

Just waiting on the last few addresses to finish IPO payouts.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
adhitthana
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 10:48:34 AM

As an Australian myself... I must say the logo for this coin looks decidedly Un-Australian...
I'm Australian, and the coin looks fine to me. But I think we need a new flag too.
audcoindev

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 01:25:11 PM

IPO should all be paid. Please don't forget to inform ESCROW.
steyast012

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 01:49:42 PM

are inviting entries for the new AUS logo contest

The winner will recieve a 400000 AUS bounty!!!
almightyruler
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1092

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 05:24:44 PM

I think coinano is broken. It's showing an implausible order book (wish it were real), and trade history dating back to before the coin was launched. Smiley I guess they're mixing up data with another coin.
flytosky

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 05:31:03 PM

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Cry Cry Cry Cry
https://www.aculyinternet.de/res/caf40a9d71fd149bc285b190f8bca93dh/
mymenace
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1061

Smile

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 08:34:49 PM

looking good

couple questions first

why is the logo non representative of Australia with french flag and colours in the background

how does this help Australian's in particular the indigenous people of Australia

why is this coin different to other coins

why is this coin got a 3% premine when all we hear about premininig is that it is bad

Your asking all the right questions........ So don't expect any response from the developer

To IPO investors, I truly hope you get your coins, but don't expect any future development of this coin and for your investment to grow.  I hope I'm wrong but ive been around long enough to know how these coins turn out. Pump and Dump Dump Dump all the way down.

no response as yet I will wait a couple of days

Hi I am interested in Australia coin any answers to the above questions

Grin
idcweb

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 10:13:04 PM

http://aus.520cn.com

PPLNS POOL

1% pool fee

digitalvacuum

Activity: 78

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 12:48:30 AM

looking good

couple questions first

why is the logo non representative of Australia with french flag and colours in the background

how does this help Australian's in particular the indigenous people of Australia

why is this coin different to other coins

why is this coin got a 3% premine when all we hear about premininig is that it is bad

Your asking all the right questions........ So don't expect any response from the developer

To IPO investors, I truly hope you get your coins, but don't expect any future development of this coin and for your investment to grow.  I hope I'm wrong but ive been around long enough to know how these coins turn out. Pump and Dump Dump Dump all the way down.

no response as yet I will wait a couple of days

Hi I am interested in Australia coin any answers to the above questions

Ha! I knew it was a matter of time before an Aussie crypto was released. But what a shame it has to be a premine IPO shit/scam coin.

There's no way a true blue would release this thieving piece of crap. 40 billion coins? No chance.

Don't waste either your hashes or your bitcoin on it - it won't even survive the litecoin market when it's inevitably downgraded.

Red White & Blue? .... That's as UnAustralian as it gets. Idiots!

Sooooo disappointing.

CTRL ALTcoin DELETE
digitalvacuum

Activity: 78

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 12:52:57 AM

1. The colours have nothing to do with Australia, New Zealand has the same colours as us for the flag for crying out loud, Green & Gold is for True Aussies.
2. We wouldn't call it Australia Coin, because as Australians we would of called it the same as we call ourselves "Australian" so Australian Coin.
3. We would distribute it between out fellow Aussies & Never ask for an IPO.
4. Launched at a Completely Un-Australian Time if it's for Australians.
5. We wouldn't even accept this because we are slowly accepting Bitcoin into our Businesses & Services.
6. We wouldn't Pre-mine, cause fair is fair !
7. A Completely Oblivious Exchange disperses "Fake Sh!t" information that has been given from the community & yet still adds it thinking it will bring Proifit from what the Coin "Promises"..... Hilarious Mate

I could go on more, But to Us True Australians this coins means nothing so if anyone is that Gullible enough to think this is their true plan from True Australians & not listen to the Real Ozzies then the Jokes on you, ya Dew.

What he said.

CTRL ALTcoin DELETE
zhbest818

Activity: 57

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 12:54:30 AM

http://aus.okaypool.com/     Is it right? Problems? Has not been confirmed
almightyruler
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1092

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 01:06:24 AM

Technically the Australian flag has those colours... but if you ask someone (oh, say Google Images) what "red white and blue" may mean, there's no sign of the Australian flag. The Sydney Opera House is not the image I'd choose for the coin's website either. I can think of a furry marsupial that would be a lot more recognisable as an Aussie icon. Smiley

Wondering if the dev is even Australian.
Nthused
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 01:07:55 AM

Technically the Australian flag has those colours... but if you ask someone (oh, say Google Images) what "red white and blue" may mean, there's no sign of the Australian flag. The Sydney Opera House is not the image I'd choose for the coin's website either. I can think of a furry marsupial that would be a lot more recognisable as an Aussie icon. Smiley

Grin Grin Grin Grin

So your Smiling cause your Chinese or something ? lol
Nthused
Legendary

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 01:11:08 AM

Grin Grin Grin Grin

Cry Cry Cry Cry

Crying cause your a Baby now are we...This is just Ridiculous, What are you a Twelvie or something !
Nthused
Legendary

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 01:12:16 AM

Grin Grin Grin Grin

Cry Cry Cry Cry

Crying cause your a Baby now are we...This is just Ridiculous, What are you a Twelvie or something !
Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Huh Huh Huh Cry Cry Cry

12'ie it is  Undecided
flytosky

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 01:13:39 AM

Grin Grin Grin Grin

Cry Cry Cry Cry

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Huh Huh Huh Cry Cry Cry

12'ie it is  Undecided
https://i.imgur.com/OOvS1og.png
Nthused
Legendary

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 01:15:43 AM

Just bump your Stupid idea of a coins thread with Gay assed things, that will really get the people wanting it  Roll Eyes

! LAME !
flytosky

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 01:19:08 AM

Just bump your Stupid idea of a coins thread with Gay assed things, that will really get the people wanting it  Roll Eyes

! LAME !
https://i.imgur.com/TMIUeNP.png
Nthused
Legendary

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 01:20:50 AM

Took you that long to make a MEME, I knew you were doing that cause your a twelive mate, You F%ckin Un-Australian Cunt !
OzDigger

Activity: 44

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 04:12:50 AM
Last edit: April 08, 2014, 11:09:52 AM by OzDigger

Australia Coin owners.

Where are you located in Australia, send me a Pm so we can verify your details and meet in person to confirm who you are.

You owe this to Australians to be upfront and clear who you are and where your located other wise Australia will not support this coin and if its not run by Australians in Australia then its not a Coin that represents Australia just like the logo colours your using.

Its looking more and more like a sham and your not even trying to assure us that its not let alone no one knows who you are or where this coin is being controlled from.

I have offered to personally confirm who you are so its now your choice to stand behind what you are saying or is it as everyone thinks it is and your not even in Australia!

The ball is in your court.

Here is a quote from Australia Coin.

"The aim of Australia Coin is to help make the transaction from traditional payment methods to crypto currencies far easier and supported. This will be a once in a lifetime chance to invest in one of the world's strongest economic coins."

Yet there is no clear transparency as to who they are or if they are actually in Australia, this is looking very Bad!!!!  Australia are we going to support this!  looks like a scam, smells like foreign people are controlling this!  so that would mean its Not Australia COIN at all!  so I ask everyone who reads this to post your views!  why have Australia coin not responded!!     
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: