Bitcoin Forum
July 22, 2024, 09:26:53 PM *
News: Help 1Dq create 15th anniversary forum artwork.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: $INC In-Cubator token *PRE-SALE*  (Read 28 times)
In-Cubator (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2022, 08:48:04 PM

Hi, investors and experts.
Today I introduce myself as Samir Campos, Co-founder of In-Cubator, the first cryptographic project incubator in Latin America. We seek to materialize the idea of future entrepreneurs, part of the community just like you or me but who share the goal of helping society, we want to grow together, in order to launch community projects we must first start by building the projects.
Today I'm here to announce that our pre-sale is just hours away for those who like to buy our token in the pre-sale in order to make a profit or to help promote the project, I add our website so you can check our roadmap , whitepaper and follow us on our social networks, I send you many greetings and I thank you for the space.

(To spanish speakers):
El día de hoy me presento con ustedes soy Samir Campos, Co-fundador de In-cubator, la primera incubadora de América latina en el mundo criptográfico. Nuestro objetivo es materializar las ideas de nuestros futuros emprendedores que forman parte de la comunidad, así como tú o yo, pero que comparten el objetivo de ayudar a combatir problemas sociales, para poder lanzar la comunidad primero debemos construirla.
Hoy estoy aquí para anunciarles la preventa de nuestro token, la cual se abrirá en unas horas, dirigiéndonos a quienes quieren sacar un profit o ¿porqué no holdear?, una vez lanzada la preventa y hecho público el contrato comenzaremos a negociar con las exchanges, les dejo nuestra página web, para que chequen nuestro roadmap, nuestro whitepaper y para que sigan nuestras redes sociales si están interesados en el proyecto, les envío mis totales agradecimientos y les agradezco el espacio.

www.in-cubator.net
https://t.me/incubatortoken
https://twitter.com/ln_Cubator

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: