Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:18:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: App for analisys NFT collections  (Read 93 times)
4bs7r (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2022, 09:22:50 AM

🔥 Hello NFT HUNTERS 🔥

Our team created beta version of the application. 🥰

The application is used to analyze the NFT collection on the SOLANART platform.

It is possible to check and analyze any collection on the charts with our collection search engine.

There are 3 charts analyzing collections in real time:
- informing us when to buy NFTs, when to sell them
- what is the volume trade
- scam alert informing about potential fraud. (We are assisted by Scam Adviser) 😱

It shows:
-  the hottest collection
- 6 hot collections
- collections with potential to grow
- scam alert that allows you to verify scams and rug-pulls easier.

Link to app:
https://app.minilands.io/

Access to the application in the demo phase is free.

https://imgur.com/a/KqBqaxZ
davis196

Activity: 3010
Merit: 918

View Profile
February 17, 2022, 12:12:50 PM
Merited by hugeblack (4)

1.Scam adviser isn't enough for catching NFT scam projects.
2.NFT trading volumes can be artificially pumped.The Youtuber Cofeezilla has a great video uploaded recently about a team of serial NFT scammers,who keep launching over hyped NFT projects.
Those scammers launch fake giveaways to boost the NFT projects and they are buying and selling the NFTs with a bunch of their own accounts,funded with their own money.This creates fake trading volume and increases the hype around the NFT.
Good luck with your project,but I have to say that I am skeptical.

hugeblack
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 3775

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2022, 12:25:25 PM

There are 3 charts analyzing collections in real time:
- informing us when to buy NFTs, when to sell them
- what is the volume trade
- scam alert informing about potential fraud. (We are assisted by Scam Adviser) 😱

Scam in NFT tokens has become easy because there is nothing that determines their value, so you will be lucky to sell or buy those tokens at an indefinable value.
Therefore, sometimes people buy them NFTs from their own money, and therefore detecting scam will be more difficult because each token has a special value, and this value may differ from another token.
They also use cheap mining platforms (BSC & SOLANART) is another negative indicator.

All of these challenges, if your project succeeds in answering them, then it will find a lot of support.
Kartilion

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 17, 2022, 01:34:31 PM
Last edit: February 17, 2022, 01:44:35 PM by Kartilion

Hi, it's looks good. I thing any collections could be scam thats right but most of them could be discovered at the begining, as I see it check website and social media. If one the website will be puted vires or something else it will show bad score?

"2.NFT trading volumes can be artificially pumped.The Youtuber Cofeezilla has a great video uploaded recently about a team of serial NFT scammers,who keep launching over hyped NFT projects." - Right like, everything? Including all crypto coins.

But it's shows opportunity for sell and buy time.
The layout looks preaty good. Could you send me you discord channel? Cheesy Wink

I find this post by looking any APP for NFT analysis Smiley
4bs7r (OP)

View Profile
February 17, 2022, 01:57:33 PM

You have right. You will never know in 100%. But as Kartilion write above. The most of scams you could seen by checking websites and social media. It's worth to add the score include other important parameters too (based on our own algorythm). For example when the BallonVille was rug pull than our scam alerts was shows in the same time scam score 86%.

More info:
https://www.solana.news/post/magic-eden-moves-quickly-rectifying-bloonsville-rugpull

Scam alert is constantly being improved. In the future, we want him to analyze the transaction history.

Scam alert anyway is only extras. The line chart is the main function. You could find there the best occasion for buying and selling NFT in the right moment. You could really find the best occassion and it's perfect for people who lifing from NFT reselling.
4bs7r (OP)

View Profile
February 18, 2022, 06:10:46 AM

Could you send me you discord channel? Cheesy Wink

I don't know if I can add a link here, but the link to the Discord is on the website. Cool
Kartilion

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 18, 2022, 01:46:57 PM

Ok Thanks!
Anyway I see it's shows only the hot collections and grow collections but it's possible somehow to check my own collection there or anything else?
zasad@
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 4368

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2022, 02:17:15 PM

If experts considered the cryptocurrency market to be the most risky market for investments, then they have not yet studied the NFT token market Smiley

For instance:
"The Hottest NFT Collection.
Cubist Collective
Cubist Collective is a community-driven portfolio management protocol built on the Solana blockchain.
Score: 100% Scam score: 45%"
https://app.minilands.io/

What does this mean?
I read your FAQ, but I don't understand what to do with such a result. Buy or sell?
For example, useful analysis
https://www.tradingview.com/symbols/ETHUSDT/technicals/

...AoBT...
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████
The Alliance
of Bitcointalk
Translators
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███
████████████████▄
▄██
███████████████████▄
▄█
██████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
███████████████▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
..JOIN US..

▄███████████████████████▄
█████▀▀██████▀▀██▀▀▀▀████
████████▀██████████
████▄▄▄▄▀███████
███████▄▀▄█▀▀███████
████████████▀████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
█████

██████████
..HIRE US..
4bs7r (OP)

View Profile
February 20, 2022, 04:51:23 PM

Anyway I see it's shows only the hot collections and grow collections but it's possible somehow to check my own collection there or anything else?

We are working on the searchbar. You will be able to check every collection that is in this marketplace.  Grin

What does this mean?
I read your FAQ, but I don't understand what to do with such a result. Buy or sell?

You must observe the line graph.

Each percentage increase for a specific collection is a signal to sell.
For example, recently, for one collection, the chart has grown by 1800%. Think how much the seller could earn if he tried to sell the NFT at that point.

Each percentage decrease is a good buy signal (probably a good price offer appeared).

The higher the jump percentage the better.  Wink
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: