Bitcoin Forum
July 08, 2024, 01:04:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Newbie seeking advice:How to promote a startup project without agency  (Read 109 times)
wendylau (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2022, 02:09:08 PM

Hi everyone, I'm a newbie to all the NFT/Gamefi/... stuff but I'm finding all these very interesting and addictive Cool!!

So I hope it's okay to ask here for some general gamefi project marketing experiences and advice, or tools and resources. My friend who introduced me to this area is thinking about launching a game but we dont have the budget for fancy marketing agency team, and I'm wondering if this is really achievable...?

Anything you feel like worth sharing we'd appreciate it!
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3332
Merit: 3293

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2022, 03:25:13 PM

Unfortunately, it's very hard to promote anything for free. you can do some small things, but you can't expect some big results from such a cheap marketing campaign.
what you can do is create your own ANN thread, where you will present your product and in that way bring your idea closer to potential users.
Next what you can do is to run some giveaway or contest where participants will in turn get something from your project. Some NFT's gifts for example.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3304
Merit: 3046

BTC price road to $80k

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2022, 04:23:33 PM

Without a budget, it won't be easy because one of the marketing strategies to promote your game is to be listed on NFT games listings like dappradar or playtoearn sites.
And also I think you will need your token to be listed on Coinmarketcap and Coingecko as another way to promote it.

Other stuff like doing on-page and off-page SEO can do manually for free.

Here are some of my bookmarks below it should be a good start to get organic traffic.

- https://github.com/madawei2699/awesome-seo
Then you can find more tools from this link https://github.com/teles/awesome-seo

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
wendylau (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2022, 07:36:38 PM

Unfortunately, it's very hard to promote anything for free. you can do some small things, but you can't expect some big results from such a cheap marketing campaign.
what you can do is create your own ANN thread, where you will present your product and in that way bring your idea closer to potential users.
Next what you can do is to run some giveaway or contest where participants will in turn get something from your project. Some NFT's gifts for example.

Hi thanks so much for your answer! Really appreciate it especially the ANN thread suggestion!

Hope I'm not being a nuisance but would you happen to have any experiences regarding to giveaway and/or reaching out to KOL? We're thinking about offering giveaway/whitelist quota to some KOLs or through partnership with some popular projects related to the game, but as a small team the only way I can think of would be to cold-email KOL or try to get in touch with those projects on discord. But then I'm not too optimistic about the possible outcome...
The Cryptovator
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 2196

Signature Space For Rent

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2022, 05:33:26 PM

Marketing is the key to success but the condition is if you can hit the right point. Otherwise, you may just waste your money and time. To be honest, most of the advertising Agencies are just here to eat your money they don't care about success. Of course, there are some legit advertising Agencies but the cost will be too high which is quite a bigger amount for a new project. So first of all you need to research as much as you can and find the right points where you need to hit to be a success. I might help you but I need a clear explanation about your project and details budget and your target. There should be an initial marketing budget.

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR RENT
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: