Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:55:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bear vs Bull : The Beauty Of Cryptocurrency  (Read 858 times)
Flexystar

Activity: 1092
Merit: 227

View Profile
March 28, 2022, 03:16:36 PM

Yes and we should be enjoying it rather than making arguments about it. I mean I have seen people going crazy when the market is bear and bull. They all are arguing about it when it’s bear then they go crazy about it, they lost the money, they are not expecting the market this way etc etc. When they are seeing the market in bull then they are like they wish they would made the decision to buy more coins. I think what you have represented here is best illustration on how to enjoy best of both worlds.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wozzek23

Activity: 1568
Merit: 283

View Profile
March 28, 2022, 04:15:26 PM

In these moments of the market, I would not know how to say that it is more feasible, because in the face of a possible war one can clearly speak of a possible bearish movement, this due to the panic that it generates in investors, since they sell a lot to protect their money, but if Does a war occur with the characteristics they have for now? which is suffocating Russia by all means of traditional economy, leaving them out of the international banking system, this tells me that the closest thing to use is BTC and crypto, which tells me that there may be an increase in demand and pr lo both the price of BTC and crypto rise, so it is a very complicated scenario, at this time I would not know what is more likely to happen.
The market is usually hard to predict. You can't really tell when there's going to be a bull run or when there's going to be a bearish trend. There have been so many times when experts who predicts that there will be a bull run and when that time as they predicted reaches, it happens that there wouldn't be any bulls at all.

But, the best move you can make is to invest when the market is bearish just like it is right now. If you are to invest now you can then decide to wait for as long as it will take for the bulls to arrive. Some people would invest during a bearish trend and make plans to hold their bitcoin for as long as 5 years because they know that longer-term investments are usually worth it.

After the next halving we are aware that there would be a bull run, as for now we are not really sure about it because we have already seen a bull run and the market has also reached an all-time high price before being corrected.
Quidat

Activity: 2562
Merit: 539

View Profile
March 30, 2022, 11:25:35 PM

Yes and we should be enjoying it rather than making arguments about it. I mean I have seen people going crazy when the market is bear and bull. They all are arguing about it when it’s bear then they go crazy about it, they lost the money, they are not expecting the market this way etc etc. When they are seeing the market in bull then they are like they wish they would made the decision to buy more coins. I think what you have represented here is best illustration on how to enjoy best of both worlds.
No matter what side we are talking neither bear or bull, people would be still have something to say about it which is really a common behavior.Come to think that these
movements are the main factors on why we do really make profits if we done it right but if not then we lost money as simple as that.
Expect that there would be argumentations in regarding to this which is common or normal so deal or bare with it.
ItsCrafty

Activity: 826
Merit: 135

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2022, 01:31:15 AM

Personally i happy when bear market come because its chance to collect strong and high potential coins very cheap. Put a glance on the previous bear market . Dot was down to 14$, ADA 0.8$, Eth 2600$ and now look the price of these coins. Market will never remain bullish forever nor bear. Buy in bear and sell in bullish .

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
YOSHIE
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1760

View Profile
March 31, 2022, 04:41:08 AM

I quite often monitor the movement of these two coins: BEAR vs BULL, maybe I have been trading crypto for almost five months, but there is a difference if I compare the two cryptos.
• BEAR, you can say the opposite coin, if Bitcoin goes down it's the other way around, but as long as I trade on BEAR there is no opposite impact, only 1% change when Bitcoin drops to 5%, BEAR doesn't seem suitable for short term trading.
• BULL, also the opposite crypto, but here the BULL has a big sign that it can be traded in the short term, today the position is at the level of $3215, from last week it fell to the level of $ 2200, in my opinion BULL crypto is worth trading for the short term, the development is quite fast.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Joshapat

Activity: 1526
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 31, 2022, 04:50:08 AM

An unstable market is certainly an opportunity for profit, it's never too late to start because anything can happen, if we buy bitcoin at the moment at around $47k it might look expensive, but if one day the price skyrockets to $50k then we get profit even if we buy at a high price.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

Sebas.tian

Activity: 2016
Merit: 154

View Profile
March 31, 2022, 04:51:04 AM

Exactly, those that prepared well to hold their coin during bear market are the ones enjoying the bulling right  now while  those that release their coins for sale during the bear market are the ones regretting because they don't knew that the crypto price will increase to this level. People must always complain or argue for their failure because when professional investors are buying coins and hold for a better future to come, others will be waiting for the price to decrease more for them to buy which the price will never come down to their wish than to increase higher to cause them regret in the future.

Lubang Bawah

Activity: 1358
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 01, 2022, 03:50:25 AM

The basic concept of cryptocurrencies is decentralization so that up and down prices are normal, no matter how big the crypto marketcap is, the opportunity to go up or down tens of percent is easy, for example bitcoin which is currently around $900 billion, has gone up more than 12% in recent years. a day this year, but also dropped 10% a few days ago.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
shawon01

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 01, 2022, 02:06:35 PM

In the Cryptocurrency market, a bear and bullish situation of course a common phenomena but if you don't have bullish or bear then it would be a invaluable. So every trading, you can face Bear or bullish situation by systematically.
What I mean by cryptocurrency market is what kind of MG market is a normal thing here. It is better to be here and forget it. Stable currency.  Some time will be seen here
Kelvinid

Activity: 2800
Merit: 344

when lambo...

View Profile
April 01, 2022, 02:57:56 PM

snip...

Exactly, those that prepared well to hold their coin during bear market are the ones enjoying the bulling right  now while  those that release their coins for sale during the bear market are the ones regretting because they don't knew that the crypto price will increase to this level. People must always complain or argue for their failure because when professional investors are buying coins and hold for a better future to come, others will be waiting for the price to decrease more for them to buy which the price will never come down to their wish than to increase higher to cause them regret in the future.
I'd feel the sentiment why some people can't hold long and they just sold it even the price isn't reaching yet to the ATH. I'm pointing out those poor people as even how much we encourage them to just hold, that is certainly hard for them. And I really don't think to raise complaints because of our failure to hold is reasonable and even these poor people can't, it was a matter of choice and we choose the option which we think it was best and righteous.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
Tony116
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1023

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 01, 2022, 03:15:34 PM

The only time it would become a full loss is when you decide to sell your coins during a bear market. If you sell your coins during a bear market and after you have lost out of your money then it becomes a problem for you because you will be losing the money, and there's no chance of you recovering it back.

But, if you are to keep on holding doing a bear market and wait for the bull run to start again ,when the bull run eventually starts you will be making profit and recovering all your losses. So, it is all about having patience and waiting for that bull run to start up again so that you will get back all that you have lost and possibly make even more profit.

Yes we only lose when we panic sell, if we don't sell we still haven't lost anything. Instead of panicking when the bears come, see it as an opportunity to increase the number of coins cheaply and just hold until the bullish. Just be patient and we will survive in this market whether it is bear season or bull season.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Questat

Activity: 2828
Merit: 604

View Profile
April 01, 2022, 07:13:49 PM

Just be patient and we will survive in this market whether it is bear season or bull season.
We only need to be patient when it comes to the bear market, but during the bull season, we have to pull the trigger, otherwise, we will miss the opportunity to sell if we keep thinking of more because our greediness will lead us to failure in investing. What I'm trying to emphasize is that, if you have a game plan, play it well by following the plan, not changing it because you are affected by your emotion.

Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
April 03, 2022, 09:55:29 PM

*Some people buy during the bear season and sell during the bullish market - profit (real investors could wait and have patience, and they know what to do next after buying)
 *Some people buy during the surge and then sell during the corrections - losses( it was because they are worried and impatient)

We never Loss if we take the right choice and simply follow according to our plan. Many investors simply just think for a profit right away, not even know how to hold that is why if they saw a market correction, selling is usually coming out from their mind.
Dave1

Activity: 1302
Merit: 522

View Profile
April 06, 2022, 05:55:38 AM

*Some people buy during the bear season and sell during the bullish market - profit (real investors could wait and have patience, and they know what to do next after buying)
 *Some people buy during the surge and then sell during the corrections - losses( it was because they are worried and impatient)

I think the better term is "smart investors" - those who buy in the dip, keep it in their wallet, secure and continue to accumulate throughout the bear market and then sell in the bull run to make a huge returns.

We never Loss if we take the right choice and simply follow according to our plan. Many investors simply just think for a profit right away, not even know how to hold that is why if they saw a market correction, selling is usually coming out from their mind.

True, but there are investors who doesn't understand how to play in the market because of inexperience. But they have to build it from ground up and learn everything and become a smart investors themselves in the next bear-bull market run.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
LastKiss

Activity: 2156
Merit: 251

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
April 06, 2022, 06:34:25 AM

Just be patient and we will survive in this market whether it is bear season or bull season.
We only need to be patient when it comes to the bear market, but during the bull season, we have to pull the trigger, otherwise, we will miss the opportunity to sell if we keep thinking of more because our greediness will lead us to failure in investing. What I'm trying to emphasize is that, if you have a game plan, play it well by following the plan, not changing it because you are affected by your emotion.

Keep hold and don't let yourself get FUD, but that patience is really hard to do because many of us don't prepare for a bear market happening. We also need to use our cold money so that emotions can be minimized to the lowest rather than using hot money you will get stressed when seeing the market right now.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

slaman29
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1212

Livecasino, 20% cashback, no fuss payouts.

View Profile
April 06, 2022, 12:49:11 PM

I think the better term is "smart investors" - those who buy in the dip, keep it in their wallet, secure and continue to accumulate throughout the bear market and then sell in the bull run to make a huge returns.

Don't know, probably, but I've always seen the term smart investors as a sort of banking marketing term for people who're too rich to be actually making any real decisions themselves, and just leaving it to someone else they've paid to make decisions for them.

If DCA is the smart investor thing to do in Bitcoin, then I guess that makes me smart? Until the time it doesn't work (hopefully never).

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
... LIVECASINO.io    Play Live Games with up to 20% cashback!...██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
wiss19

Activity: 2114
Merit: 338

View Profile
April 07, 2022, 10:50:12 AM

Don't know, probably, but I've always seen the term smart investors as a sort of banking marketing term for people who're too rich to be actually making any real decisions themselves, and just leaving it to someone else they've paid to make decisions for them.

If DCA is the smart investor thing to do in Bitcoin, then I guess that makes me smart? Until the time it doesn't work (hopefully never).
Brokers are getting a bit more micromanagement these days so that they could keep getting paid. There is a whole financial world where people give their money to someone and hope that it would grow. This is a trillion dollar market really and people with billions invest their money with these people and expect a good return.

Unfortunately, that is not something that can go on forever, eventually people lose, and those investors gets mad about it as well. I have to say it is not really a big deal to invest your own money, you can do it and retail investors started to see that which means brokers need to come up with marketing terms like "smart investor" to gain attention.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
barbara44

Activity: 2394
Merit: 605

View Profile
April 07, 2022, 06:08:08 PM
Merited by TheGreatPython (1)

Mostly it was the bear season that needs a patience because this is the season that can last longer. This is the season where holders can temporarily lost their money and they are wishing that the bear will pass soon because they can't take it anymore but to some that are still in the buying phase, they can wish for the bear season to last so that they can accumulate more coins.

Bull on the other hand does not need a patience but in fact all of us wants it to stay longer because this is the only time that we can sold our coins for profit. A plan is a must to follow but I think it's also better to have a separate plan. We can follow it in case the market moves in an unexpected direction.
rojan

Activity: 1442
Merit: 361

Bons.io Telegram Casino

View Profile
April 07, 2022, 10:33:29 PM

I think that sensation of buying during the tops will never change. It's not just the newbies that will get into that mistake but also those that have been here for a long time. It seems that there's a feeling of relieve of buying at the peak rather than buying and stocking up when the market is still bearish. There's that feeling that everyone is getting because they're feeling that the bear market won't be gone and that's why it's more confident to buy during the peak and not when it's totally low.

And that's what we call FOMO, emotions are high that some individual doesn't want to miss everything. So despite what we think is not a good idea to buy, then will get even if the price is on top. Same scenario when investors doesn't want to buy at low, and keep on thinking that the price wil still go down deep before they buy. But it usually doesn't happen as the price might climbb back again. And this could be considered as one beauty of crypto as well.
There are some realities out there where you have to accept that when the price goes down there is bloodshed in the market then there are no big opportunities from here.  Here's a look at the experience that we don't know how the market works, and I guess you'll always have money to enter when we see where we want to go.

█████████████████      ███████████████    ██████████  ████████    █████████████
    █    ███████   ███████  ████████      █████  ███████████ ████████    ██████   ██████ 
        █████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████  ████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ▅▅  ████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████  ████████
  █  ▀▀  ████████████████    ████████      █████  ████████████████████    ██████████████
     ▅▅████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████              █████   
       ▀▀████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄      █████
▅▅▅▅▄ ████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████ ███████████  ▀▀██████████████
       █████████████████     ████████████████   ████████ ███████████    ▀▀▀██████████

Your Intro
Telegram Casino
to Fun & Entertainment
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
The Next-Gen
Gaming Space
     ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
  ▄▄█████████████▄▄
██▀               ▀████▄
                       ██
   ██            ■■    ██
 ██████        ■■  ■■  ███
   ██    ▀ ▀     ■■    ███     
     ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃        ██
    █████████████      ██
    ██          ████████▀
████▀           ▀█████▀
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
slaman29
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1212

Livecasino, 20% cashback, no fuss payouts.

View Profile
April 08, 2022, 12:46:09 PM

Brokers are getting a bit more micromanagement these days so that they could keep getting paid. There is a whole financial world where people give their money to someone and hope that it would grow. This is a trillion dollar market really and people with billions invest their money with these people and expect a good return.

Unfortunately, that is not something that can go on forever, eventually people lose, and those investors gets mad about it as well. I have to say it is not really a big deal to invest your own money, you can do it and retail investors started to see that which means brokers need to come up with marketing terms like "smart investor" to gain attention.

Not really sure what you're getting at here but anyway, of course the way the whole financial system is built is unsustainable. That's been a big big problem from the 1970s, or even before if you want to go all the way back to stock markets.

And honestly speaking the way crypto is going, markets are exactly like traditional assets. Defi is a bit different but very very very small market with very few participants and still in the end run not with true decentralization and even more incidence of fraud and scam.

So I still think there's no "smart investor". Just lucky investors or very very rich investors.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██