Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 10:09:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Horizon Protocol is a differentiated DeFi platform  (Read 489 times)
OddEvenBets.com (OP)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2022, 05:10:06 PM

QUIZ TIME! 💥

Which of the following features will Horizon Exchange include?🤔

Zero slippage 👌

Infinite liquidity♾

A suite of trading tools 📈

A myriad of financial products📊

All of the above🤯
Share your answer in the comments!

███████████████████████████████████████
OddEvenBets - it's not my domain now! I lost it.

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Nahratsak

Activity: 69
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 18, 2022, 02:16:52 PM

Good day horizon fam. Nice to see active bitcointalk forum. Do we have here any users that tried horizon exchange? What can you say about it? I just opened it, design is cool, but still not so easy to understand what features can be implemented to it Cheesy
A M C
Copper Member

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2022, 03:48:33 PM

Oh, this is rly good news. I will test it, thank you for such option team. I like this design and it is really ez to use. but I have a question, how long testing will be? And what about staking? Is it the same under tests now?
GraphLinq Protocol
Copper Member

Activity: 66

View Profile
March 18, 2022, 05:08:10 PM

“Have a 🍪” - Let’s M.E.T.H. about Oracles!🧠

Hey HZNation! Happy Clam Day! 🦪

A lot of new members joined us these past weeks! We hope everyone is enjoying the experience with Horizon Exchange on testnet. 🌌 Keep the feedback coming!💪

We are running our first ecosystem related M.E.T.H. event for the next 7 days on Discord!  

Make Everyone Think Harder (M.E.T.H.) are interactive events where we can learn, brainstorm, and share ideas about HZN, DeFi, and finance. 🧠

👉Our first ecosystem related topic is: Oracles

📜King Leonidas asked the oracles what to do before the Battle of Thermopylae. Neo and Trinity, Ragnar and Lagherta, they all asked the oracle for advice. Are oracles clairvoyant?  

🤔Why is it so important for Horizon Exchange to run an oracle check every time?

👀What does a blockchain oracle do and what does it have to do with all this?

Read more about it in the attached image and…

👾Join us on Discord to share your point of view:
https://discord.gg/GxfGJn6afB
Sup friends! who participated in this event? How it was? I am new to Horizon Protocol and I wanna learn more, that's why I am here. Cool that team posts all info and details, but I have never seen such oracle events.
dude, I suggest you not to miss next such event. It is good opportunity to learn more. and by the way did you check Horizon Medium? There are a lot of guides on how to use this project. And try exchange and genesis)
 Thank you anyway. I saw team has already added staking to genesis, I wanna try it. I have some funds but don't know what staking to choose. HZN and BUSD APY's are really big. And what about next M.E.T.H event? Do you know when it will be?
Legasches

Activity: 140
Merit: 18

View Profile
March 21, 2022, 11:19:08 AM

“Have a 🍪” - Let’s M.E.T.H. about Oracles!🧠

Hey HZNation! Happy Clam Day! 🦪

A lot of new members joined us these past weeks! We hope everyone is enjoying the experience with Horizon Exchange on testnet. 🌌 Keep the feedback coming!💪

We are running our first ecosystem related M.E.T.H. event for the next 7 days on Discord!  

Make Everyone Think Harder (M.E.T.H.) are interactive events where we can learn, brainstorm, and share ideas about HZN, DeFi, and finance. 🧠

👉Our first ecosystem related topic is: Oracles

📜King Leonidas asked the oracles what to do before the Battle of Thermopylae. Neo and Trinity, Ragnar and Lagherta, they all asked the oracle for advice. Are oracles clairvoyant?  

🤔Why is it so important for Horizon Exchange to run an oracle check every time?

👀What does a blockchain oracle do and what does it have to do with all this?

Read more about it in the attached image and…

👾Join us on Discord to share your point of view:
https://discord.gg/GxfGJn6afB
Sup friends! who participated in this event? How it was? I am new to Horizon Protocol and I wanna learn more, that's why I am here. Cool that team posts all info and details, but I have never seen such oracle events.
dude, I suggest you not to miss next such event. It is good opportunity to learn more. and by the way did you check Horizon Medium? There are a lot of guides on how to use this project. And try exchange and genesis)
 Thank you anyway. I saw team has already added staking to genesis, I wanna try it. I have some funds but don't know what staking to choose. HZN and BUSD APY's are really big. And what about next M.E.T.H event? Do you know when it will be?
Just follow discord and twitter. team will post about next meth lmao. And by the way they have big plans for this month. Imo we will have even bigger contest or event. I like this one, cool brainstorm around Horizon. Choose HZN staking)
torex.one
Copper Member

Activity: 130

View Profile
March 21, 2022, 11:48:01 AM

Hey, HZNation! 👋
You can now use limit orders to buy HZN and zUSD on PancakeSwap! 🥞
👉Read all the details before using this new feature and always DYOR🤓

That is what I am waiting for. good that you have added pancakes. Hope more pairs will be available soon. it will help to increase volume, even now while market is so unstable. thank you team, good job.
OddEvenBets.com (OP)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2022, 11:49:30 AM

HZN #BountyCampaign is now LIVE!💥💥

💰Prize pool = 80,000HZN!  

✅Complete 3 mandatory tasks

✅Unlock 3 special tasks

Enter now!
👉https://gleam.io/Q7ugC/horizon-protocol-bounty-campaign

███████████████████████████████████████
OddEvenBets - it's not my domain now! I lost it.

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Paypolitan
Copper Member

Activity: 65

View Profile
March 21, 2022, 12:48:46 PM

Oh, this is rly good news. I will test it, thank you for such option team. I like this design and it is really ez to use. but I have a question, how long testing will be? And what about staking? Is it the same under tests now?
You can check medium. team posted info on how to use and details about instruments. I think it doesn't take a lot of time for when final version will be released. I lot of people participated in tests now!
Pwaytoken
Copper Member

Activity: 103

View Profile
March 21, 2022, 12:51:58 PM

Horizon is going to the moon. Nice that team added testnet for protocol and exchange.  It will be good option to add nft marketplace also. And by the way bridges will be good for exchange. thank you for staking guys!
A M C
Copper Member

Activity: 8

View Profile
March 21, 2022, 01:56:38 PM

You can check medium. team posted info on how to use and details about instruments. I think it doesn't take a lot of time for when final version will be released. I lot of people participated in tests now!
Sure, I know about it. thank you. I just wanna know when it will be, and what options team plans to add. Maybe margin trading and other blockchains. what do you think about it? And how about rewards?
Paypolitan
Copper Member

Activity: 65

View Profile
March 21, 2022, 03:50:28 PM

Sure, I know about it. thank you. I just wanna know when it will be, and what options team plans to add. Maybe margin trading and other blockchains. what do you think about it? And how about rewards?
It doesn't take a lot of time for full version release. Just be ready to learn more how to use. As I know team will add more guides for community. I like portfolio and features that are available now.
interfinex.io
Copper Member

Activity: 109

The future of decentralised finance

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2022, 08:43:27 AM

Hey, HZNation! 👋

That is what I am waiting for. good that you have added pancakes. Hope more pairs will be available soon. it will help to increase volume, even now while market is so unstable. thank you team, good job.
What does it mean - limit orders? I am not so good in trading. and what about other exchanges? do you know anything about it? By the way bro can you advise what to do with tokens. is it better to trade now or just hold?

INTERFINEX        Bill       ▬▬       DeFi | The future of decentralised finance
████████████████████   ▰ JOIN  NOW ▰  ████████████████████
[ SWAP TRADE ] ◼ fee of 0.1% ▐ [ LIQUIDITY POOL ]▐ ◥ telegram   ◥ twitter
krg-token
Copper Member

Activity: 55

🔴KRG - backed by a Real Estate business

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2022, 09:03:41 AM

Guys, what is going on with volume? Seems like not all horizon followers understand that they can purchase tokens on PancakeSwap now. Don't stay above, this is really good chance to make profit. You can participate at early stage now.

🔴 KRG - backed by a Real Estate business 🔴
torex.one
Copper Member

Activity: 130

View Profile
March 22, 2022, 09:46:32 AM

Hey, HZNation! 👋

What does it mean - limit orders? I am not so good in trading. and what about other exchanges? do you know anything about it? By the way bro can you advise what to do with tokens. is it better to trade now or just hold?
Dude, you can put limit pos to purchase HZN or zUSD. You should decide by yourself what do to, bzc this is your funds. Imo it is better to get more hzn now, platform is under development so price will rise, 100% sure about it.
Kovinskii

Activity: 81

View Profile
March 22, 2022, 09:48:58 AM

Horizon Protocol is now on @DefiLlama!🦙

DefiLlama is the largest TVL aggregator for DeFi and tracks over 800 protocols from over 80 different blockchains. 🔥

Nice update. It is really necessary thing to list Horizon on top trackers and DeFi aggregators. I think we should help team with it. Not so hard to vote if you have account. And by the way guys, what do you think about price now?
Indacoin

Activity: 459
Merit: 250

https://indacoin.com/

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2022, 12:12:26 PM

Guys, what is going on with volume? Seems like not all horizon followers understand that they can purchase tokens on PancakeSwap now. Don't stay above, this is really good chance to make profit. You can participate at early stage now.
I will make it. Nice to see such active community support. I saw they provided a lot of new features but still it is under tests, right? That's why I try to get more HZN tokens. good solution to make listing on cakes.
GraphLinq Protocol
Copper Member

Activity: 66

View Profile
March 22, 2022, 05:16:05 PM

Can't say that Horizon is something new for me but I like how team is working on development
- this it's a nice solution for slippage. as I got traders asked about it
- hope you will add more pairs, this is the most important for such exchange
krg-token
Copper Member

Activity: 55

🔴KRG - backed by a Real Estate business

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2022, 02:25:01 PM

💥Horizon Exchange is a key that unlocks the accessibility of various real-world assets and provides seamless trading between any combination of assets.  

🔥Easy access to synthetic assets
🔥No slippage on trades

https://horizonprotocol.com

Grats team. Good that you worked on non-slippage. Imo it is the biggest problem of crypto exchanges now. I think a lot of traders will join horizon, just work on development. maybe you can also add nft tradeplace.
You can check roadmap bro. imo team is working fine, now we should give them some time for final release and show some patience. Maybe some features have bugs, but they update system everyday. Horizon is big project.
What do you mean? I test genesis and exchange and didn't find any problems. Maybe smth wrong with your internet connection. Try another browser etc. This month they will add a lot, and good that staking is also available now.
Ofc, while market is going crazy, it's better to use stable options for income. I use all staking features on horizon. They can add more tools for trading to exchange. That is what all community are waiting for now!

🔴 KRG - backed by a Real Estate business 🔴
Nahratsak

Activity: 69

View Profile
March 23, 2022, 05:49:41 PM

Horizon Protocol is now on @DefiLlama!🦙

DefiLlama is the largest TVL aggregator for DeFi and tracks over 800 protocols from over 80 different blockchains. 🔥

Nice update. It is really necessary thing to list Horizon on top trackers and DeFi aggregators. I think we should help team with it. Not so hard to vote if you have account. And by the way guys, what do you think about price now?
Sure! I think they can also add CMC or Gecko. Still, it is the biggest trackers. As for token price I can say that this is good option to buy more. Now the whole market lost some poss, but it is good chance to buy.
Vetohov

Activity: 83

View Profile
April 07, 2022, 02:33:43 PM

Wow, I like this M.E.T.H. event. Hope you will make even more such contest. It is good that exchange and genesis is growing. I plan to test your exchange after it. Hope you wouldn't stop and more events will be available for community.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: