Bitcoin Forum
August 19, 2024, 12:21:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [BSC] World's first free social platform with two different tokens.  (Read 135 times)
Comyz (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2022, 05:18:58 PM
Last edit: February 18, 2022, 05:02:14 AM by Comyz

Hello beautiful people,

Comyz, a FREE and open source decentralized social media platform is under development, the platform will serve all segments of the society, from people seeking to communicate with family and friends, business owners and companies, up to Freelancers.

From one account, people can create different profiles according to their needs and moods, each profile is separated from the other, the user can assign different names to each profile to protect their privacy, whether they want to use their real name or a nickname. All this can be moved between them with the click of a button, no mazes and no complications. For example, the user can create a profile to communicate with the family, another profile for close friends, another profile for work friends, another profile as a freelancer, or a profile for their business or company, all these with privacy in mind, no one knows how many profiles they have.

All this comes without compromising users' privacy and security, also without annoying ads and with a secure payment method that the developers designed especially for the platform. Comyz Coin $CMZ is a decentralized token that designed to be simple and useful to the community.People can use it for payments or investments without fees or limits from the developers side.

Users will be able to pay and send money to family and friends with the click of a button, business owners and independent business owners will be able to sell their products without commissions to the platform.

Some of Comyz community started complaining about the Zero rewards on holding Comyz Coin, Therefore, the developers decided to create a new secondary coin that would provide rewards to its holders, Baby Comyz $BCMZ holders who hold 1 million Baby Coins or more will receive 5% returns for each transaction on Baby Comyz, the rewards will be paid automatically in Comyz Coin.

Comyz Coin Tokenomics:

Token Name: Comyz Coin
Token Symbol: CMZ
Network: Binance Smart Chain BEP20
Contract Address: 0x8177D657891Ed7B66e9924EDab36B449bf7842b6
Total Supply: 1,000,000,000
Tax: 0% Tax on buy and sell
Limits: No limits on buy and sell

Liquidity has been divided as follows:
45% of the total supply went for the presale on Pinksale.
33.4% of the total supply went to PancakeSwap liquidity pool, the pool was locked for 100 years.
21%  of the total supply locked as team vesting for marketing and development, the release cycle is 5% (of the 21%) every 30 days.

Baby Comyz Tokenomics:

Token Name: Baby Comyz
Token Symbol: BCMZ
Network: Binance Smart Chain BEP20
Contract Address: 0x60d65622C6FE3d8941fe5aa29f7d99E71eFdEBe0
Total Supply: 1,000,000,000

Tax:
5% rewards for every holder who hold 1M or more Baby Comyz.
2% marketing.
1% for the liquidity pool.

Liquidity has been divided as follows:
40% of the total supply went for the fair Launch on Pinksale.
40% of the total supply went to PancakeSwap liquidity pool, the pool was locked for 100 years.
20% of the total supply went to support our main project Comyz Coin.

Thanks and best regards.

Comyz (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2022, 07:01:16 PM
Last edit: February 18, 2022, 09:47:13 PM by Mr. Big

Its Tax Free Forever? Shocked

Yes dear, Comyz Coin is tax and limits free for ever, we do not have permissions to change anything in the contract, you can also check our Audit report. https://github.com/coinscope-co/audits/blob/main/cmz/audit.pdf

I am sorry I am almost new, what do you mean forever? Is there for ever and not forever?

Hello dear, I will explain to you, our tokens are good example, we have Comyz Coin a tax free token, there is no tax function in the contract so it is tax free for ever, our second token is Baby Comy has a tax function, we can set it to Zero and say it is tax free but not for every because we have the permission to change the tax.

I am sorry I am almost new, what do you mean forever? Is there for ever and not forever?

Hello dear, I will explain to you, our tokens are good example, we have Comyz Coin a tax free token, there is no tax function in the contract so it is tax free for ever, our second token is Baby Comy has a tax function, we can set it to Zero and say it is tax free but not for every because we have the permission to change the tax.

Thanks dev, is it a big problem if the tax is changeable?
Some people afraid that after they buy, the owner of the project changes the tax to a high percentage, then they will lose if they sell, in my situation, Baby Comyz designed with max 25% tax, but we will never change it, 8% for ever.

How Many Days or month Liquidity is locked?

Sorry, we deal with years only  Wink both tokens were locked for 100 years, please check the following links:

Comyz Coin: https://www.pinksale.finance/#/pinklock/record/15548?chain=BSC

Baby Comyz: https://www.pinksale.finance/#/pinklock/record/21875?chain=BSC
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: