Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 03:07:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Beyond Protocol- double in on my position or wait it out?  (Read 33 times)
bradelfcam (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2022, 09:04:22 PM

Hello every9one asking for some advice. I have a large position in Beyond Protocol (about 20% of my portfolio) and they kind of botched the launch. They unlocked 1/4 of tokens all at once which created too much sell pressure and crashed the price down to below presale price. Preslae was at .20 cents, currenlty its trading from .16-19 average. Worth noting they launched at $10 and has had a wild ride.

I really believe in the project and want to double down on my investment as I see this price as an even better price than presale. I am bullish it will go back up to ATH and beyond. My only hesitation is that other holders aren't with me and will sell and continue to crash it. They did start daily unlocks instead of montlhy which seems to have stabalized the price. I know long term sellers will get rekt and I will end up on top but I am wondering if this is one of those I take a gamble on.

Also worth nothing, they did just say they are launching a utility token for profit sharing of electric charging stations (if you are in the USA and watched the superbowl you would understande how bullish this is). Beyond Protocol token will be used for the payments and then $BPEV will be for profit sharing.

Should I double my position? I will be selling part of my Bitcoin BTC which has slow returns and gains.

Brad
Psynthax

Activity: 2352
Merit: 504

View Profile
February 17, 2022, 11:53:39 PM

Hello every9one asking for some advice. I have a large position in Beyond Protocol (about 20% of my portfolio) and they kind of botched the launch. They unlocked 1/4 of tokens all at once which created too much sell pressure and crashed the price down to below presale price. Preslae was at .20 cents, currenlty its trading from .16-19 average. Worth noting they launched at $10 and has had a wild ride.
Why don't you sell at this rate?

I really believe in the project and want to double down on my investment as I see this price as an even better price than presale. I am bullish it will go back up to ATH and beyond. My only hesitation is that other holders aren't with me and will sell and continue to crash it. They did start daily unlocks instead of montlhy which seems to have stabalized the price. I know long term sellers will get rekt and I will end up on top but I am wondering if this is one of those I take a gamble on.
Don't you know how much ATH? It's around two digits and it's impossible to be reached again right now. Even if you are waiting for a decade and this will not happen. Yeah the holders are still dumping their tokens as they do know that this token doesn't have bright future. Bitcoin is also triggeting the price of beyond to go even deeper. If you have able to sold your beyond at 10 USD and you're fine with current dump. Gambling on something that you do know that where it will be going on is so bad.
Also worth nothing, they did just say they are launching a utility token for profit sharing of electric charging stations (if you are in the USA and watched the superbowl you would understande how bullish this is). Beyond Protocol token will be used for the payments and then $BPEV will be for profit sharing.
Still speculation.

Should I double my position? I will be selling part of my Bitcoin BTC which has slow returns and gains.
it's your choice but bitcoin is still dipping again right now.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
aruldaroy

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 18, 2022, 12:41:56 AM
Last edit: February 18, 2022, 01:00:09 AM by aruldaroy

Not bad if it reaches the price of $ 10.

Brad

If you are already feeling doubts and worries, you better make a good decision.
If you take the decision to sell bitcoin at this time it is not right because the price of bitcoin is currently declining again.
If you really want to hold your position again, are you sure that at the end of the project it will be successful?
If you are sure then continue boss.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: