Bitcoin Forum
August 19, 2024, 10:46:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: crowdfunding community  (Read 65 times)
2touch (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2022, 09:09:54 PM

The internet, cars, computers and life as we know it. It’s all built. Built from innovative design and ideas that come from the great minds of our society. All entrepreneurs and inventors from Steve Jobs to Today’s Jeff Bezos had to have a Springboard to bring their ideas to reality. Steve Jobs had investor Mike Markkula ($250k in 1977), and Jeff Bezos had his parents who invested over $200k into his garage-style start up known today as Amazon. Wouldn’t it be amazing to have been an investor on the ground floor of an idea that turned into a household name? Who says you can’t?

Now I get it you may be asking, what if I don’t have hundreds of thousands of dollars to invest? How can I beat out huge Investment Corporations and ‘Think-tanks’ without the same type of financial backing?
That’s what’s amazing about the 2Touch community! You can invest what you want, when you want! The 2Touch community isn’t some stock you invest in and hope for the best. It’s a community full of innovation and ideas with projects in various categories and stages. You can get in on the ground floor of a project to watch it blossom, or select one that’s further along in its growth. From Crypto Currencies, Apps and Web based platforms to starting a company. There’s no discrimination when it comes to innovation!

About 2Touch

The 2Touch Platform connects entrepreneurs and inventors from across the globe and makes their projects available to you. With one easy click you will go from being a consumer, to a prime investor in an project of your choosing. A great thing about the 2Touch platform is, you’ll see the growth of the project AND see the growth of your investment! Truly a quick and easy way to show your support for a project of your choosing, while gaining interest in the process. The ability to make your money work for you!
The 2Touch platform has a fully diverse and skilled team completely dedicated to growing the 2Touch ecosystem. We focus on security, transparency, sustainability AND innovation.

About 2Touch - Closing

We aim to make 2Touch Network the next generation platform for crowdfunding that will minimize investment risks indefinitely.
The platform provides a “2Touch Lock ” preventing pesky scammers and any unauthorized user transactions. Making investing easy through a secured blockchain ecosystem.
Let the 2touch Network be the guiding light in your decentralized future!

CHECK OUT OUR SOCIAL MEDIA & WEBSITE!

💬 Telegram~ https://t.me/twotouch
👨‍💻Website~ https://2touch.io/
🐦📲Twitter~ https://twitter.com/2touchofficial1
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: