Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 09:22:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: JollyGood - A suspicious charity fraud  (Read 200 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Bitcoin SV (OP)

Activity: 626
Merit: 234

View Profile
February 21, 2022, 05:25:28 AM
Last edit: February 21, 2022, 10:03:05 PM by Mr. Big

JollyGood is seen at suspicious charity fraud

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5347917.0
https://archive.is/gmAPO

JollyGood did not provided a report on where the funds raised for charity went

Any donations received will help the family pay for ongoing medical costs incurred and they would appreciate it very much.
What the family? No names, no photos.

For a multitude of reasons I am unable to elaborate further in public about the cause and those receiving the funds
All charity scammers have this excuse

Please note, this thread is designed to help fundraise for a worthy cause.
Where is the proofs that the funds did not go into your pocket

I will not be asking for then sharing post-donation photographs or providing regular updates
How cunningly did you come up with everything

JollyGood is probably SCAM

P.S: cutesgirl and ongkok87 has the opinion that JollyGood is a same that stompix & decodx

upd
As of 05/09/2021 JollyGood continues to hold money.
Probably receives profit from staking of that anonymous charity amount

An update for those familiar with me and this thread, the funds from the wallet are still unspent and the crypto donation has not been sent but as mentioned earlier a non-crypto donation was gratefully accepted by them. If anybody would like to donate please do so.

When I have an update I will post here. Thank you.
noorman0

Activity: 1764
Merit: 695

[Nope]No hype delivers more than hope

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2022, 01:11:01 PM

Have you ever bothered to clarify Jollygood (personally) about the charitable funds he saved before opening this thread?
Jollygood posted (unedited) this address bc1qsqq0dtqskfrs5nlcg5crtmgntmwd4aan8txudr as the only beneficiary address and if you look so far in the thread, only condoras is offering BTC.01463 donation in the form of a "loan" with repayment dates mentioned on signed message(and I'm assuming it's already paid off).

And if you look at the post you quoted at the end, it is clear that the funds have not been used. So what report do you need?  Just monitor the donation address first.

-snip-
P.S: .... and ongkok87 has the opinion that JollyGood is a same that stompix & decodx
Since when did you consider 1xbit supporter posts to be opinions? They support scam platform (as you raved about).

...1xBit is a scam...
1xbit is biggest scam website
1xbit is scam...

This space for rent.
Available in mid January 2024 - PM me
Bitcoin SV (OP)

Activity: 626
Merit: 234

View Profile
February 22, 2022, 01:32:43 PM

it is clear that the funds have not been used. So what report do you need?  Just monitor the donation address first.
Then let JollyGood give the money back to donators and all will be ok
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: