Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 02:49:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Bitcoin Crash in The Next 2 Weeks?  (Read 713 times)
tintingp

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 20, 2022, 07:25:30 AM

I don't think this news will have much effect on the price of Bitcoin. Because there is a strong support level. I am optimistic that prices will start to rise in the next few weeks.

♦      CHOOSE LIFE      ♦     CHOOSE SPACE     ♦   CHOOSE FRIENDS   ♦
C O M I N G   S O O N
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1343

View Profile
March 20, 2022, 05:49:50 PM

^ If we broke, $42k-$43k then we could be bullish.

But as of now, it seems that volume is not that high, perhaps its weekend and traders taking a rest. Nevertheless, it's good to see the price is going above $40k and hopefully it can maintain it that way because I'm feeling nervous when we are about to enter the 3rd or 4th week of this month which usually the price goes down again.
We have seen a recovery during this week in the price of bitcoin but it has been difficult for bitcoin to remain above the 42k level and right now it is experiencing a small drop in its price, the truth is that neither a pump or a crash seem likely at the moment and the most likely scenario by far is that the price of bitcoin keeps ranging for a very long time, as there is simply not enough strength for the bulls to produce a bull market even if we could surpass the 42k level.
kotajikikox

Activity: 2422
Merit: 213

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 21, 2022, 04:23:44 AM

Someone wrote this on Twitter, how true is it?

Biden's regulation will knock it out the next 2 weeks. Stock Market crash will intensify the pain in March. After that, I'll buy.
1 month had passed and yet? I don't think there will ever be a crash happening in effect of Biden's regulation because if this will really take effect then this must be in the early time. and now month after? lol I am not buying this one.

What I am seeking is the effect if the US will take part in the Ukraine -Russia war because for sure the market will dump  so much.

I don't think this news will have much effect on the price of Bitcoin. Because there is a strong support level. I am optimistic that prices will start to rise in the next few weeks.
even if there is no rise but at least maintaining this level of value is one great opportunity for people to keep holding and using bitcoin .

peter0425

Activity: 2688
Merit: 447

View Profile
March 21, 2022, 09:00:06 AM

The price increased already this week as you can see in market that Bitcoin has 5% increase in the last 7days meaning there are really a good support happening these days.the only problem is that if we will listen to the FUD like this then the market will react and may bring us to lowering capitalization.
just listen to our instinct than people like those who wanted only to make their FUD worth for their investments.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Reatim

Activity: 2870
Merit: 360

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 21, 2022, 10:09:35 AM

Month after yet Bitcoin did not experience crashing so basically the answer is NO and will not . 

Bitcoin will Maintain its position and will never experience crash according to the movement in which signify the strength of the Market.
there are how many chances that the value might drop but nope, it stays strong and holding to 30k and above level.

Hope that we'll never fall down to below 30k this year at least .

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it

▬▬▬▬▬
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1666

View Profile
March 21, 2022, 10:39:28 AM

^ If we broke, $42k-$43k then we could be bullish.

But as of now, it seems that volume is not that high, perhaps its weekend and traders taking a rest. Nevertheless, it's good to see the price is going above $40k and hopefully it can maintain it that way because I'm feeling nervous when we are about to enter the 3rd or 4th week of this month which usually the price goes down again.
We have seen a recovery during this week in the price of bitcoin but it has been difficult for bitcoin to remain above the 42k level and right now it is experiencing a small drop in its price, the truth is that neither a pump or a crash seem likely at the moment and the most likely scenario by far is that the price of bitcoin keeps ranging for a very long time, as there is simply not enough strength for the bulls to produce a bull market even if we could surpass the 42k level.

Yup, no strength to push above $43k at least, although it remain above $40k and fluctuating around $41k. And as you have said, no pump and no crash either, somewhat in the middle but that scenario might change in the last week of this March as there could be some decrease because of the bitcoin future expirations. Not sure how much options are going to expire, but I reckon that it will be in the billions worth of btc again, so I'm expecting another slump before the end of the year.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1128

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
March 21, 2022, 06:32:31 PM

no strength to push above $43k at least, although it remain above $40k and fluctuating around $41k. And as you have said, no pump and no crash either, somewhat in the middle but that scenario might change in the last week of this March as there could be some decrease because of the bitcoin future expirations. Not sure how much options are going to expire, but I reckon that it will be in the billions worth of btc again, so I'm expecting another slump before the end of the year.
Right now. I would believe that if we have a great news soon, the strength will be there and we will push above 43k for sure and we will do amazing. However, we do not have that yet, we are doing fine but we could do so much better in the long run as well.

Let's just hope that people will realize crypto is not the way it used to be and we need to make it into a further and better price by hyping it to the world. That is how we went up before, we just hyped it and made it into a big deal. Right now, even the people who hold bitcoin do not hype it, and that is why it is not getting the attention it deserves, that's our problem currently which is lack of confidence.

TimeTeller

Activity: 2744
Merit: 588

View Profile
March 21, 2022, 09:56:49 PM

Month after yet Bitcoin did not experience crashing so basically the answer is NO and will not .  

Bitcoin will Maintain its position and will never experience crash according to the movement in which signify the strength of the Market.
there are how many chances that the value might drop but nope, it stays strong and holding to 30k and above level.

Going down to $30k level will be difficult, unless, something very negative will happen.
We are sustaining the $40k level now, and one good news and we may see this increasing again.
Some countries like Malaysia, Honduras are showing positive approach towards crypto.
And one good impact on crypto with this war is that Ukraine signed law about it.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5390706 -  Malaysian Ministry proposes cryptocurrencies as legal tender?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5390695.0 -  Honduras to declare Bitcoin as a legal tender?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5390003.0 - Ukraine: Zelensky signed the law "On virtual assets" today

As we read some of the threads here in the forum, about making bitcoin as legal tender in some of these countries.
It goes to show that bitcoin is getting an interest from these countries why they are making a proposal out of it.
Reatim

View Profile
March 22, 2022, 07:03:09 AM

Going down to $30k level will be difficult, unless, something very negative will happen.
We are sustaining the $40k level now, and one good news and we may see this increasing again.
Some countries like Malaysia, Honduras are showing positive approach towards crypto.
And one good impact on crypto with this war is that Ukraine signed law about it.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5390706 -  Malaysian Ministry proposes cryptocurrencies as legal tender?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5390695.0 -  Honduras to declare Bitcoin as a legal tender?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5390003.0 - Ukraine: Zelensky signed the law "On virtual assets" today

As we read some of the threads here in the forum, about making bitcoin as legal tender in some of these countries.
It goes to show that bitcoin is getting an interest from these countries why they are making a proposal out of it.

actually it does not need to be a "Legal Tender" at least adopting bitcoin as legal is more than enough if the world will only comply . there are many countries that still has banning stand for Bitcoin and cryptos but if all of these will changed? then we will be  seeing a more hyping market and the world will be shaken what crypto can bring and hold for the future.
and also what we wanna see listed on those are Bigger countries like European and US states .

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it

▬▬▬▬▬
doomloop

Activity: 2324
Merit: 582

View Profile
March 22, 2022, 09:12:28 AM

Someone wrote this on Twitter, how true is it?

Biden's regulation will knock it out the next 2 weeks. Stock Market crash will intensify the pain in March. After that, I'll buy.
1 month had passed and yet? I don't think there will ever be a crash happening in effect of Biden's regulation because if this will really take effect then this must be in the early time. and now month after? lol I am not buying this one.

What I am seeking is the effect if the US will take part in the Ukraine -Russia war because for sure the market will dump  so much.
The support to be crashed that is expected to happen seem to be a typical FUD to scare investors. The market did not crash but what happens instead is that the market started to rise gradually and yeah buying now the price is rising is still not yet recommended but the only best moment for buying is when the market experience a crash because after every crash, a recovery or a rise is always going to follow up.

What you seek about USA taking part of the war have already happened last time. They already gave sanctions to the country of Russia but that did not affect the market of cryptos in a negative way. The effects of it are rather positive.

Joshapat

Activity: 1526
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 22, 2022, 11:04:57 AM

I think the opposite, the Bitcoin price will skyrocket and immediately reach $ 50K, today rises more than 3% and has reached $ 42500, this is an important lesson for us that when prices go down then don't panic and sell cheaply, if you don't buy it at least hold because of the opportunity for bounce is easy.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

dark1234

Activity: 1134
Merit: 167

View Profile
March 22, 2022, 01:07:21 PM

I think the opposite, the Bitcoin price will skyrocket and immediately reach $ 50K, today rises more than 3% and has reached $ 42500, this is an important lesson for us that when prices go down then don't panic and sell cheaply, if you don't buy it at least hold because of the opportunity for bounce is easy.
for today bitcoin has increased which is a very natural thing after experiencing a correction for 2 days ago and it is impossible for spot traders to sell at inappropriate prices except for newcomers who panic and there is an urgent need because old entrants will do staking while holding waiting for prices ,is different from short-term trading and futures trading

Dave1

Activity: 1344
Merit: 538

View Profile
March 23, 2022, 11:24:54 AM

for today bitcoin has increased which is a very natural thing after experiencing a correction for 2 days ago and it is impossible for spot traders to sell at inappropriate prices except for newcomers who panic and there is an urgent need because old entrants will do staking while holding waiting for prices ,is different from short-term trading and futures trading

What do you mean correction for 2 days? I haven't seen any correction except the price going up, $40k++ in the last week or so.

Of course, selling right now, you can make and squeeze some money, but we shouldn't look for short term though, for me it's better to save and accumulate at every dip and look for the next bull run. I know it's still very far, but that's what long term for me.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Falconer
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1128

View Profile
March 23, 2022, 11:50:07 AM

What do you mean correction for 2 days? I haven't seen any correction except the price going up, $40k++ in the last week or so.
Right, I can confirm that. Since March 14th the price of bitcoin has seen a pretty good increase which peaked at $43K yesterday. Although the price is currently experiencing a slight correction between $41K-$42K, so I don't think it's too much of a problem.

Of course, selling right now, you can make and squeeze some money, but we shouldn't look for short term though, for me it's better to save and accumulate at every dip and look for the next bull run. I know it's still very far, but that's what long term for me.
It's okay for those of you who are trying to invest long term with bitcoin, but of course not everyone will because they prefer to make profits in the short term and that's up to them. Despite all that, I may prefer long-term investments over short-term investments because I am still optimistic about greater returns in the future.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
dark1234

Activity: 1134
Merit: 167

View Profile
March 23, 2022, 02:01:06 PM

oh....thanks for the correction Dave1 I saw the price chart wrong because I used a 1 hour cart reading instead of 1 day so I had the wrong perception
I totally agree with you that continuing to collect in installments is the most profitable thing at the moment, although many predict that btc will reach 30K/28K$, in fact, it hasn't happened until now.

retreat

Activity: 1050
Merit: 380

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2022, 04:08:18 PM

FUD will never last long in the market because right now bitcoin is the asset that is most in-demand, so when the price drops, many investors will buy it so the price will continue to hold. we can see that in the last few weeks the price of Bitcoin is quite stable and does not show a drastic decline or a drastic increase. this will continue to happen until bitcoin makes a new ATH.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
barbara44

Activity: 2422
Merit: 605

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
March 23, 2022, 10:11:06 PM

The support to be crashed that is expected to happen seem to be a typical FUD to scare investors. The market did not crash but what happens instead is that the market started to rise gradually and yeah buying now the price is rising is still not yet recommended but the only best moment for buying is when the market experience a crash because after every crash, a recovery or a rise is always going to follow up.

What you seek about USA taking part of the war have already happened last time. They already gave sanctions to the country of Russia but that did not affect the market of cryptos in a negative way. The effects of it are rather positive.
It was always obvious that whenever market does something to trick charts, that ends up with people getting confused about the situation for sure. I am not saying that it is a lie, obviously it is not and the price went low. But when there is a chart that shows that it could go down after x happens, those wealthy manipulators make X happen somehow and then result with increasing the price.

We should not really be expecting it to happen at anytime soon, but I believe 50k+ is coming if the wealthy started to look at it in a shining light. If they are trying to trick us to think it will go down, that means they want it to go up.

Reatim

View Profile
March 25, 2022, 10:38:02 AM

FUD will never last long in the market because right now bitcoin is the asset that is most in-demand, so when the price drops, many investors will buy it so the price will continue to hold. we can see that in the last few weeks the price of Bitcoin is quite stable and does not show a drastic decline or a drastic increase. this will continue to happen until bitcoin makes a new ATH.
Let go of FUD because that is part of the culture in which there must be someone that making fake News just to dump the price and that is why? because they wanted to buy in lower price in which this is part of manipulation , we have seen several chances that the FUD continues to come when the market is Bumping and it is obvious reason why we should see that it is Healthy action to show how  best to still invest in crypto than other area of investing.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it

▬▬▬▬▬
skarais
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 2150

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2022, 11:12:20 AM

Actually, every year there is always FUD circulating, and based on my experience, FUD only has a temporary impact. So if now there is an FUD that
appears and makes the Bitcoin price fall, we don't need to panic, because the price decline is only temporary, next Bitcoin price will recover.
So every time there is a FUD and the Bitcoin price goes down we need to buy more Bitcoin, and if we don't have money, we can hold the Bitcoins
we already have. Because like you said Bitcoin has a very high demand, so the possibility when the price of Bitcoin falls deep enough there will
always be investors and even whales who buy Bitcoin. That's why I always suspect that the circulating FUD is sometimes deliberately spread
by whales who want to buy Bitcoin at a low price.
Not only every year, but FUD more often throughout the year it is used by some people to collect more bitcoin. Manipulation can also occur at any time and is also used to collect more bitcoin by several parties and until now these two things have never been lost. Panic attacks often occur as a result of the two things I mentioned although they are only temporary until bitcoin recovers.

FUD is sometimes just made up and often becomes something that is greatly exaggerated for the purpose of influencing supply and demand. But if you are smart enough to take advantage of the panic of traders and investors when the FUD starts to attack, then prepare your capital to collect more bitcoin. I am sure you will benefit from it as recovery will occur after some time.
wozzek23

Activity: 1568
Merit: 283

View Profile
March 25, 2022, 09:31:34 PM

Not only every year, but FUD more often throughout the year it is used by some people to collect more bitcoin. Manipulation can also occur at any time and is also used to collect more bitcoin by several parties and until now these two things have never been lost. Panic attacks often occur as a result of the two things I mentioned although they are only temporary until bitcoin recovers.

FUD is sometimes just made up and often becomes something that is greatly exaggerated for the purpose of influencing supply and demand. But if you are smart enough to take advantage of the panic of traders and investors when the FUD starts to attack, then prepare your capital to collect more bitcoin. I am sure you will benefit from it as recovery will occur after some time.
FUD is a way to make sure that price drops, so traders could buy from lower prices, then it goes up and traders end up making some money. It doesn't mean that it will be that way all the time but it does allow them to get richer so they try their best to make it happen.

Traders are a lot smarter than people think they are, they know what could trigger a big fall, like let's say whenever long futures are held together for too long and one move could make it go down, and then all the liquidated contracts will turn to USDT and that means selling of BTC for it and that will keep on dropping the price. Knowing that exact threshold is very important, the end here is that we need to realize how they operate, and be ready to counter it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: