Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:02:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: some places for drops ?  (Read 50 times)
Dhdhskannhdu (OP)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2022, 06:25:15 PM

hello to everyone, i have found pipeflare i have put 10usd to it to give me some more drops ( i have regret that) and it drop some small amounts everyday for some coins....

i wonder are there any free drops ( i dont want to pay for membership or pay at all) in any page? feel free to share tha page and some info ?

i also like the bc game which is like gambling but i dont put money i spin and win some shit altcoins where nowbody know them haha

so whats your favorites pages or apps for free drops of any altcoins ?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JooBra

Activity: 1204
Merit: 162

View Profile
February 21, 2022, 06:41:56 PM

hello to everyone, i have found pipeflare i have put 10usd to it to give me some more drops ( i have regret that) and it drop some small amounts everyday for some coins....

i wonder are there any free drops ( i dont want to pay for membership or pay at all) in any page? feel free to share tha page and some info ?

i also like the bc game which is like gambling but i dont put money i spin and win some shit altcoins where nowbody know them haha

try looking for bountyportals in telegram they have a list of airdrops from time to time and also some other stuff where you can earn for free.
tyz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1531

View Profile
February 21, 2022, 06:53:46 PM

Most drops these days are rarely worth anything and it's not really worth investing the time. The vast majority of airdrops are scams anyway. The heyday of airdrops between 2016-2018 when you could make several hundred dollars a day with a little luck is over. In addition, many airdops take place on the Ethereum blockchain, where the fees are so high that selling the drops is usually not worth it, as you pay more in fees than the drops are worth.
Bitbtc8

Activity: 1148
Merit: 116

View Profile
February 21, 2022, 08:42:51 PM

Search for bounty detective on telegram they have the best airdops and something makes them different from others and that's always receive payment unlike many that don't pay up bounty detective pays most times compare to others.

►           ►     enVoy            Sustainably Green Trust in Trade          ◄           ◄
►           ██  WHITEPAPER       ██  TWO PAGER       ██  TOKEN DECK           ◄
[vFacebook               [vTwitter               [vTelegram               [vMedium               [vLinkedin               [vReddit
lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
February 22, 2022, 12:30:24 AM

You can find airdrop here

https://t.me/Officialbountyportal

https://t.me/AirdropDetective

or

https://coinmarketcap.com/airdrop/

Again there's no guarantee if the airdrop that already listed on that telegram group or CMC are legit and you must do your own research but this is the way i find the free airdrop without paying the fees as the requrement to get the airdrop. i think that you can also try to use it as well as so many people already joined in it.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
coinsycrip09

Activity: 910
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 22, 2022, 03:39:59 AM

i currently don't trust airdrops. now the airdrop is like a trash token in my wallet.
doing research on every project that gives airdrops would be a waste of time, so i stopped looking for them. it is better to invest than to hope in something that is not certain.

my advice, don't expect someone to give you money for free.
evichi

Activity: 1176
Merit: 7

View Profile
February 22, 2022, 03:55:47 AM

Airdrops these days are, in my opinion, a thing of luck. Most airdrops even state that they will randomly select the number of winners. This random selection have made airdrop a thing of luck. Some are even deceitful. They go as far as demanding an unusual amount of referrals for you to withdraw your reward. However, that does not mean you should stop participating because there have been some airdrops that really paid-off. For example, the Uniswap airdrop where winners received 400 UNI. The key thing is to research and check if it is worth your time. You can check some these websites: https://t.me/AirdropDetective; https://coinmarketcap.com/airdrop/; https://icomarks.com/airdrops.

▬▬▬▬[ CHAIN JOES || THE FUTURE OF WEB3 GAMING  ]▬▬▬▬▬
CHAINJOES.COM
Dhdhskannhdu (OP)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2022, 06:24:29 AM

thank you so much for your replies and your time!!!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: