Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:10:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: SECRET BEHIND SUCCESS  (Read 137 times)
Edith1994 (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 22, 2022, 01:07:46 PM
Last edit: February 22, 2022, 03:52:27 PM by Edith1994
Merited by BernyJB (3)

1:  Success is not achieved on a comfort zone: you need to work hard to get to success.

2:  Successful people made it through difficult situations: in every obstacle you fine in life never give up

3:  The key to success is to focus on goals, not obstacles: always have a Target and work towards it.

4:  It's going to be hard, but hard does not mean impossible: life is difficult but never impossible

5: Your positive action combined with positive thinking results in success: always think positive and positive thinking makes you act positively

6:  If you don't sacrifice for what you want, what you want becomes the sacrifice: always take risk and be determined

7:  Push yourself, because no one else is going to do it for you: be the best adviser of your self

8:  Don't wait for opportunity, create one: never wait for opportunities or ideas, you can create one

9: Success takes time. Stay focused, be patient: never been in a hurry.

10: The distance between your dreams and reality is called action: dream big  and think big, always take action

Positive Thinking, Positive Life.

https://www.success.com/17-motivational-quotes-to-inspire-you-to-be-successful/
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BernyJB

Activity: 168
Merit: 190

View Profile
February 22, 2022, 02:35:42 PM

Great post! A whole lot of people should give that a good read or two.

I'd like to add another key to success is perseverance. Be hardheaded. You know it's gonna be difficult, so don't get discouraged, ever!
lovesmayfamilis
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 4287

✿♥‿♥✿

View Profile
February 22, 2022, 02:37:42 PM
Merited by Issa56 (2)

OP, instead of the beautiful phrases that you have formulated, it would be better for you to give an example of how you achieve success. Otherwise, these phrases are familiar to everyone, but they mean little without practice. The theory is good when there are examples of successful people
OP, are you a successful person? In what?

EDIT
OOPS. Also, OP. Your post is plagiarism. It would be nice to add a link to the source.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
BernyJB

View Profile
February 22, 2022, 03:22:21 PM

Lovesmayfamilis: looks like I fell for it. Can I ask how do you check that out? Thank you. Smiley
MidNite36

Activity: 208
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2022, 03:45:03 PM

Most of your points are still refering to one same thing, never give up and keep working hard, I do have an advice to many others and it goes like this, don't just work hard and harder make sure you apply some smartness because some times been smart is all that matters.
lovesmayfamilis
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 4287

✿♥‿♥✿

View Profile
February 22, 2022, 03:54:20 PM

Lovesmayfamilis: looks like I fell for it. Can I ask how do you check that out? Thank you. Smiley

You are not required to detect plagiarism, and this is not your fault Smiley. The texts are motivating, but perhaps this is already an experience. A beginner who teaches others looks unnatural.
Check out this thread. There are many examples of how to detect plagiarism.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5358322.msg57863474#msg57863474

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
BernyJB

View Profile
February 22, 2022, 04:05:24 PM

You are not required to detect plagiarism, and this is not your fault Smiley. The texts are motivating, but perhaps this is already an experience. A beginner who teaches others looks unnatural.
Check out this thread. There are many examples of how to detect plagiarism.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5358322.msg57863474#msg57863474

Thank you! I'll give it a read.  Smiley
Issa56

Activity: 1372
Merit: 908

View Profile
February 22, 2022, 04:16:55 PM

OP, instead of the beautiful phrases that you have formulated, it would be better for you to give an example of how you achieve success. Otherwise, these phrases are familiar to everyone, but they mean little without practice. The theory is good when there are examples of successful people
OP, are you a successful person? In what?

EDIT
OOPS. Also, OP. Your post is plagiarism. It would be nice to add a link to the source.

Waw I think that's a nice work done, I believe if you are posting on the forum and the post those not belong to you, I don't think their is anything wrong in adding source link.

1:  Success is not achieved on a comfort zone: you need to work hard to get to success.

2:  Successful people made it through difficult situations: in every obstacle you fine in life never give up

3:  The key to success is to focus on goals, not obstacles: always have a Target and work towards it.

4:  It's going to be hard, but hard does not mean impossible: life is difficult but never impossible

5: Your positive action combined with positive thinking results in success: always think positive and positive thinking makes you act positively

6:  If you don't sacrifice for what you want, what you want becomes the sacrifice: always take risk and be determined

7:  Push yourself, because no one else is going to do it for you: be the best adviser of your self

8:  Don't wait for opportunity, create one: never wait for opportunities or ideas, you can create one

9: Success takes time. Stay focused, be patient: never been in a hurry.

10: The distance between your dreams and reality is called action: dream big  and think big, always take action

Positive Thinking, Positive Life.

I believe immediately you joined the forum, you should have gone true the forum and you should know that plagiarism is a great offense, your post is really educative and nice, but you know the post those not belong to you I believe you should have added source link and you won't go again the forum rules.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Edith1994 (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 22, 2022, 04:26:44 PM

Thank you all for correcting me I really appreciate, I need to go back to the forum rules and regulations and ready again so I can understand better.

Once again thanks.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: