Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:05:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Machine Learning  (Read 77 times)
cryptoQueez (OP)

Activity: 50
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 23, 2022, 12:35:04 PM

Hi guys, can you help me to provide me some resources for my project like ones is how machine learning related to AI? I have to write thesis on this. please provide me some useful resources on this?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BernyJB

Activity: 168
Merit: 190

View Profile
February 23, 2022, 05:28:18 PM

As far as I know, machine learning is part of artificial intelligence. The best source I can think of is Wikipedia. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Artificial_intelligence

I have downloaded a number of courses on AI from The Pirate Bay (if you use it, beware of malware!), But I haven't followed them yet. In any case, the page I linked above seems very thorough. Take a look at it, and follow its sources. That should give you plenty to write about.
cryptoQueez (OP)

View Profile
February 24, 2022, 12:30:01 PM

As far as I know, machine learning is part of artificial intelligence. The best source I can think of is Wikipedia. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Artificial_intelligence

I have downloaded a number of courses on AI from The Pirate Bay (if you use it, beware of malware!), But I haven't followed them yet. In any case, the page I linked above seems very thorough. Take a look at it, and follow its sources. That should give you plenty to write about.

Ok, thanks!! but for machine learning please send me some useful sources also!! Like some machine learning applications and some technology used in this process?
BernyJB

View Profile
February 24, 2022, 02:13:17 PM

I still don't know the first thing about it. I do want to learn it in the near future though.
I can't lookup  the links to the courses, as the wifi I'm using blocks access to The Pirate Bay. But you  can search "machine learning" in there, or you can go to Udemy.com and get the courses to watch online.
However, if I understand your post, you don't want to actually learn AI or ML, but you're looking for information about them. To the best of my (very limited) knowledge, you will get the best quality information on Wikipedia.
cryptoQueez (OP)

View Profile
March 04, 2022, 05:02:57 AM

I still don't know the first thing about it. I do want to learn it in the near future though.
I can't lookup  the links to the courses, as the wifi I'm using blocks access to The Pirate Bay. But you  can search "machine learning" in there, or you can go to Udemy.com and get the courses to watch online.
However, if I understand your post, you don't want to actually learn AI or ML, but you're looking for information about them. To the best of my (very limited) knowledge, you will get the best quality information on Wikipedia.

Yes i go through Wikipedia. I get only 40 percent information about machine learning. As I am working on my project, so i need full detailed information from any good resourceful website.
BernyJB

View Profile
March 04, 2022, 03:05:12 PM

Yes i go through Wikipedia. I get only 40 percent information about machine learning. As I am working on my project, so i need full detailed information from any good resourceful website.

Did you check their references? Wikipedia is my go-to site for research, but after years using it I started to check them also, and the information you  find there and following the links within the text is usually huge.
But again, I never wrote a thesis, so I'm playing it by ear here...
ParkerCo

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 23, 2022, 03:33:46 PM

I don't trust Wikipedia anymore.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
September 23, 2022, 04:17:33 PM

I don't trust Wikipedia anymore.

Wikipedia is often good for ideas. Then check them out elsewhere, to see if they are right this time. Note that they are right in lots of stuff that is common knowledge. They have to be, or people would stop using them. Personally, I won't donate to them.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: