Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 03:20:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: DemoTiger -Buy Support Videos For Web Hosting Company -Integrate with WHMCS,etc  (Read 126 times)
DewlanceVPS (OP)

Activity: 59
Merit: 102

Dewlance.com

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2022, 04:17:19 PM

Offer Expires on 23 March 2022.

• This is limited time offer.
  • Purchase video tutorials for your Knowledge-base, stand different than other hosting companies.
  • Helpful for boosting your website SEO/Ranking.

High-quality Video tutorials are made by professionals. Videos with audio and text instructions guide viewers properly. 

180+ Reviews!! on WHMCS Market Place.

Now reduce your tickets and advertise your brand by displaying the customized logo of your company in tutorials.

We have 214+ video tutorials on the latest version of cPanel, DirectAdmin, Plesk, Mozilla Thunderbird, Outlook 2019, FileZilla, Cloudflare, SolusVM, Virtualizor, etc.

If you wish to compete with bigger companies having lots of video tutorials for their customers then it is your chance to advertise and increase your presence by buying high-quality video tutorials from DemoTiger.

Plans:
- All Series / All Videos at Discounted Price - $160  (Original Price: $299)

Order Now - Buy All Videos  (Use Coupon Code: Special160 )

(Discounted price will be displayed on next page)

Save time by purchasing our Latest DemoTiger Videos for your WHMCS, HostBillApp, SupportPal, WordPress and Blesta Billing System.

Supported Platforms/Billing Software:
- Support WHMCS v5 to v8.x
- Support Blesta "Support Manager" and "Support Manager Pro"
- WordPress
- HostBillApp
- SupportPal
- Video Embed code for adding it to non-supported platforms.

Video Categories:
  • Basics of cPanel (26 Videos)
  • DirectAdmin (48 Videos)
  • Plesk Series (47 Videos) - New!
  • Clouflare (9 Videos)
  • Database(11 Videos)
  • Domain Management (10)
  • Email (5)
  • FTP (4)
  • Mozilla Thunderbird (6)
  • Outlook 2019 (6)
  • FileZilla Client (5)
  • SolusVM (18)
  • Virtualizor (19)

Available Modes:
  • Full HD (1080p)
  • HD (720p)

Video tutorials for WHMCS/Blesta/HostBill/WordPress/SupportPal. Provide video embed code for displaying it on your blog, website, etc., They are easy to integrate with your knowledge-base.

Premium Web Hosting (https://www.dewlance.com/web-hosting) - We accept Bitcoins and Cryptocurrency

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DewlanceVPS (OP)

Dewlance.com

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2022, 11:13:57 AM

DemoTiger is Celebrating its First Birthday/Anniversary.

For a limited time. We are giving a huge discount. Use this coupon code: FirstAnniversary

Premium Web Hosting (https://www.dewlance.com/web-hosting) - We accept Bitcoins and Cryptocurrency
DewlanceVPS (OP)

Dewlance.com

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2022, 06:39:35 PM

Version 1.5 Released!
  • Now with Real Human Voice.
  • Updated videos on cPanel, SolusVM, Virtualizor, etc.
  • Various improvements.
  • Voice-over by Professional Artist.

Order Link with Discount Coupon.

DewlanceVPS (OP)

Dewlance.com

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2023, 05:12:36 AM

Version 1.6 & 1.7 Released!
- v1.6 - Updated Plesk Obsidian Series

New v1.7 details!
- The DirectAdmin series has been updated.
- We have added new effects to all videos.
- Some improvements in videos.
- Graphics improved for a modern and professional look.

Halloween special offer. Get 40% discount. Use coupon code: ZYFC8YFR

Plan: All Video Series.
Expiry date: 1 November.

DewlanceVPS (OP)

Dewlance.com

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2023, 03:46:35 PM

Happy Halloween.

Get 50% discount on our all Video Series plan. Coupon code: Halloween2023

Broadanbig

Activity: 448
Merit: 117

View Profile
November 01, 2023, 04:01:46 PM

I was curious after reading through your post and website mate. It is unfortunate that there are no video proof of what you are marketing.  I tried my best to see if I can see anything to be able to understand your services but none I could see. So I decided to comment here that you shouydo well to make available a sample of Yu our services as it is of a good selling point for your business so that anyone interested in your services would have something to clear their doubts before wanting to engage with you mate. I think this would go a long way to help understand your services better rather than putting up payment gateway way on your website for services yet to be provided.

examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 3160

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2023, 06:19:32 PM
Merited by DewlanceVPS (1)

I was curious after reading through your post and website mate. It is unfortunate that there are no video proof of what you are marketing.  I tried my best to see if I can see anything to be able to understand your services but none I could see. So I decided to comment here that you shouydo well to make available a sample of Yu our services as it is of a good selling point for your business so that anyone interested in your services would have something to clear their doubts before wanting to engage with you mate. I think this would go a long way to help understand your services better rather than putting up payment gateway way on your website for services yet to be provided.

He makes video "how to" tutorials for certain services from the hosting branch. I found some of the demo videos, check https://demotiger.com/price-of-tutorial-videos.html

OP, Broadanbig has the right. Given that you have already done a demo, post a link to some of them, that way you will better present your offer. Also, if I may add, change the female voice because this one is quite annoying (at least to me).

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
DewlanceVPS (OP)

Dewlance.com

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2023, 02:13:30 AM

Thank you for your interest in our product. We will soon update it to make viewing sample videos easier.

He makes video "how to" tutorials for certain services from the hosting branch. I found some of the demo videos, check https://demotiger.com/price-of-tutorial-videos.html

OP, Broadanbig has the right. Given that you have already done a demo, post a link to some of them, that way you will better present your offer. Also, if I may add, change the female voice because this one is quite annoying (at least to me).

Thank you so much for the explanation.

examplens
Legendary

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2023, 11:24:21 AM

One more thing interests me. You have 160 videos, but how many times will you sell them?
If several services (for different reasons) buy/use your tutorials, will this be considered a type of plagiarism or duplicate content? Or will you personalize them for each client?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
DewlanceVPS (OP)

Dewlance.com

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2024, 10:05:39 AM

One more thing interests me. You have 160 videos, but how many times will you sell them?
If several services (for different reasons) buy/use your tutorials, will this be considered a type of plagiarism or duplicate content? Or will you personalize them for each client?

It won't be considered plagiarism as we are not selling the full copyright of our videos. We are only licensing you to use them without any modification in the videos. You will receive videos with your company logo.

Demo/sample video.

examplens
Legendary

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2024, 10:18:44 AM

It won't be considered plagiarism as we are not selling the full copyright of our videos. We are only licensing you to use them without any modification in the videos. You will receive videos with your company logo.

So you sell the same video to three different companies, the only change is branding by adding a logo, right?
Honestly, it looks pretty much like plagiarism to me. Honestly, the idea is good, but I'm not sure how many companies will find it attractive if everyone in the industry has the same tutorials.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
DewlanceVPS (OP)

Dewlance.com

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2024, 05:18:46 AM

Get 40% discount on our video series, coupon code: ZYFC8YFR

All Video Series.

DewlanceVPS (OP)

Dewlance.com

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2024, 11:44:33 AM

DemoTiger Version 1.8 Released!
- New WordPress Series Launched.
- Improvement in videos.
- Many other improvements.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: