Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 11:23:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Loking for cmc trending services  (Read 92 times)
Ada wong (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2022, 11:17:21 PM

Hello
Im running a crypto community and im in negotiations with many projects owners that want their tokens to be on cmc trending list, if someone can provide me with this we will make alot of good deals
The Cryptovator
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 2179

Need PR/CMC & CG? TG @The_Cryptovator

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2022, 04:04:08 AM

First of all, it's quite costly then scammers will try to scam you in many ways. I think trending on CMC would cost more than $25K for 24 hours. I had been looking for that as well, but none of them want to work without upfront payment where is the risk of a scam. On the other hand, CMC would disable project links due to manipulating search. It would ban for a month or more. So just make sure you are working with a trusted person. Rather than you may look for Coingecko or crypto dot com trending which is cheaper than CMC.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Techdev

Activity: 265
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2022, 11:05:10 AM
Last edit: February 24, 2022, 11:29:14 PM by Techdev

Reach me on Telegram: @Empowerdev
shasan
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1274

Need a Bounty Manager? t.me/shasan32

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2022, 04:18:46 AM

Reach me on Telegram: @Empowerdev
Are you able to work without upfront, if you can then you can contact with COOLCRYPTOVATOR who is a legendary member and trusted. So, if you can really work then you may work with COOLCRYPTOVATOR without any hesitation. But if you have any intention to scam then you should stay away.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: