Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:50:38 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin SV Wallets  (Read 67 times)
jerry0 (OP)

Activity: 1736
Merit: 186

View Profile
February 24, 2022, 07:09:54 PM

To those of you who own bitcoin sv or had sv, which wallet did you use to store it?

I read that you can use it with hardware wallet but have to use electrumSV directly with nano ledger.  You can't use it with ledger live.

I also check on coinmarketcap, you could use trust wallet and atomic wallet.  Does anyone have experience with those wallets?  I had used electrum before as my software wallet previously.  Then again, I don't think I am comfortable having electrumSV wallet on my pc... even though this would be a separate pc that I would install electrumSV in.
GEMIN_M4

Activity: 237
Merit: 19

View Profile
February 24, 2022, 07:56:14 PM

Bitcoin SV is available on viawallet and we all know that BSV has a explorer available on viabtc named https://explorer.viabtc.com, this wallet is very close to the likes of trust wallet, atomic wallet and other,just keep your recovery seed safe.

██████████████ ███████ █│     S y n t r u m     │     JOIN NOW     │█ ███████ ██████████████
►   Blockchain Infrastructure for DeFi, Gaming and NFT   ◄
██████████████       |       Twitter       |     Telegram     |      Medium      |       ██████████████
jerry0 (OP)

View Profile
February 25, 2022, 02:54:01 AM

Never heard of that wallet.

Thoughts on just keeping bitcoin sv in the electrumsv wallet then?  What about trustwallet or atomicwallet?
GEMIN_M4

Activity: 237
Merit: 19

View Profile
February 25, 2022, 05:08:07 PM

Never heard of that wallet.

Thoughts on just keeping bitcoin sv in the electrumsv wallet then?  What about trustwallet or atomicwallet?
You need to download trust wallet to check it out if it supports bitcoin SV but I think atomic wallet supports it, there is no point in asking just download and seek for answer yourself.

██████████████ ███████ █│     S y n t r u m     │     JOIN NOW     │█ ███████ ██████████████
██████████████       |       Twitter       |     Telegram     |      Medium      |       ██████████████
ryzaadit
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1231

View Profile
February 25, 2022, 06:19:48 PM

Here: https://changelly.com/blog/best-bitcoin-sv-wallets/

You can feel free to choose which one, but I suggested "ElectrumSV" because you can fully control of your coin and you don't need to download the whole blockchain. Anyone who suggested "Trust Wallet" they're not supported!

It's up to the @OP.
VRExpress

Activity: 263
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 25, 2022, 06:27:57 PM

Stay away from that coinomi wallet it's on the list of the link that ryzaadit dropped, that wallet is not reliable and yes trust wallet isn't supported either, I'd go for that electrumSV instead.

jerry0 (OP)

View Profile
February 25, 2022, 08:03:28 PM

Do any of you use electrumSV though?  And by that, i mean keep your bitcoin SV in it on your computer.
ryzaadit
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1231

View Profile
February 27, 2022, 05:31:35 PM

Do any of you use electrumSV though?  And by that, i mean keep your bitcoin SV in it on your computer.
It's a fork from Electrum source code.

So, any feature or other things is not really different at all with the main-wallet Electrum for Bitcoin. I'm using Electrum Wallet for Bitcoin, is easy to use and most important things for my electrum bitcoin have fully control your asset.

Meanwhile wallet like Exodus, the company/service stored your data so is kinda dangerous stored a lot asswt.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: