Bitcoin Forum
June 04, 2024, 10:53:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Basically do something to improve this forum  (Read 206 times)
uchegod-21

Activity: 966
Merit: 609

BTC, a coin of today and tomorrow.

View Profile
February 27, 2022, 08:06:39 PM

The most popular platforms we have seen so far are Bitcoin and Etherium. The price and popularity of these two coins is much higher all over the world. Considering this, our forum is very good but we are lagging behind in many ways. That is why I would like to say that those who are in a very good position like Legendary Member, Hero Member, I am seeking your cooperation. So what to do to improve this forum.
Which issues need to be emphasized the most? Please share everyone's opinion. Then maybe there will be some encouragement among all the other users on how to survive in this forum and move forward.
Even though your message do not seem straight forward, I think I understand what you are arriving at.
First, you said we are lagging behind in the forum, can you point out the issues that are dragging us behind so that we can know how to tackle them.
Meanwhile, I don't think any problem of such is existing, this is because here is a forum of bitcoiners and it is not the bitcoin itself and neither is it the only place developers assemble.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
qwertyup23

Activity: 2268
Merit: 788

View Profile
February 27, 2022, 09:45:22 PM

The most popular platforms we have seen so far are Bitcoin and Etherium. The price and popularity of these two coins is much higher all over the world. Considering this, our forum is very good but we are lagging behind in many ways. That is why I would like to say that those who are in a very good position like Legendary Member, Hero Member, I am seeking your cooperation. So what to do to improve this forum.
Which issues need to be emphasized the most? Please share everyone's opinion. Then maybe there will be some encouragement among all the other users on how to survive in this forum and move forward.

Personally, I think the forum looks fine- an old-school designed forum with old-school features. Though I also want some improvements on its user-interface (i.e. easier methods to apply pictures and/or GIFS; simpler codes or shortcuts, etc.) I think making this kind of feature will not hurt in any way.

This is indeed, the biggest cryptocurrency forum around the world, so you are definitely right that this forum is lagging behind implementing some new features and improvements. Let's take reddit for example- over the years there had been vast improvements in terms of its UI. But one thing that I consider essential is having an online application in the phone.
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1221

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
February 28, 2022, 10:06:37 AM

So what to do to improve this forum.
Which issues need to be emphasized the most? Please share everyone's opinion.
I guess you used a translator in writing this. However, your point is fairly understood. There are useful links provided already for you and I want to believe you will click and read them all up. Besides, one of the most important tool in improving this forum has been the serious frown on plagiarism as many people in the crypto world outside this forum rely heavily on this forum to update themselves on Bitcoin et al.

If you are talking about the forum being old in style which I don't think so
You don't think the forum is old fashioned, really? Well, I think it's. Otherwise, the forum should have a button one can click and be served ☕ in bed. That's how old school the forum is for lacking it 🤔

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██