Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 10:22:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: P2P Exchange Discord Server  (Read 80 times)
thasquids (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2022, 11:21:04 PM

Do you want to receive Bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies converting from fiat while staying anonymous? Do you want to sell Bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies anonymously? I've been working on a project that allows for anonymous peer to peer exchanging on Discord. The vendor posts an advertisment in a channel and someone can place an order directly through my bot and all your orders will be organized in messages. (No profits from your sales will be taken by me either) There's many features in the bot such as reputation, reporting and donations. I wanted to make an exchange that was easily accessible without signing up while at the same time being very secure, that's why no logs of exchanges are kept. If you're interested in selling or buying any coins I'd love for you to join here: https://discord.gg/fT5KtXTyWr

For anyone worried about a takedown of the server, backups happen constantly and a copy of the server is in a safe place.
For anyone with suggestions or questions, leave them below or join the server and post them!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Cryptovator
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 2174

Need PR/CMC & CG? TG @The_Cryptovator

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2022, 04:20:14 AM

Well, I am not sure if there is an existing platform like this. So, it will be a centralized p2p exchange, and your bot will act as an escrow? Can you please bit explain how the fund will manage? Or users will directly exchange between them p2p? Then many scams would happen there. If your bot or you act as an escrow mean we have to trust you. If there is any decentralized protocol that would be nice and trustable. I am curious to know more about how you gonna deal with the fund.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
thasquids (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2022, 06:30:27 AM

Well, I am not sure if there is an existing platform like this. So, it will be a centralized p2p exchange, and your bot will act as an escrow? Can you please bit explain how the fund will manage? Or users will directly exchange between them p2p? Then many scams would happen there. If your bot or you act as an escrow mean we have to trust you. If there is any decentralized protocol that would be nice and trustable. I am curious to know more about how you gonna deal with the fund.
I'm trying to work out the kinks right now. Any suggestions? I could do an escrow that has no one controlling it but I'm not quite sure how I'd achieve that...
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: