Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 07:31:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: War requires three things  (Read 500 times)
davis196

Activity: 2954
Merit: 906

View Profile
February 27, 2022, 07:21:53 AM

The only way to profit from a war is NOT participating in the war.
Putin won't get any profits from invading Ukraine,but he doesn't care about profits.
He claims that he cares about "the national security of Russia",which means that he cares about the security of his own authoritarian regime.
There are ways for Russia to profit,perhaps the natural gas prices will hit 2000 euro,like Medvedev tweeted a few days ago,or the oil prices will hit a level above 100 dollars per barrel.In both cases Russia could increase it's revenue,but the question is:Will Europe keep buying Russian oil and gas?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
livingfree

Activity: 2772
Merit: 578

View Profile
February 27, 2022, 07:25:42 AM

The Russian president Putin is using this war against the good people of Ukraine to bow to his plan and that they should not even think of joining NATO.
I've read of the opposite.

It's the NATO/US that's been doing it wrongly. They're trying to put up those arms at the border of Russia for their own gain and that's what Russia has been angry about.

While the other border and neighboring countries to Russia, it had given a warning that they shouldn't join NATO and whichever country steps in to help Ukraine, they'll also attack them.

Too many money are flowing into this war.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
CryptopreneurBrainboss
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 4150

eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2022, 07:35:14 AM

To surrender to Russia means that they have lost sovereignty to Russia and then they will subject to Russian again and the Ukrainians don't want that. They want to stand with their president and they have already started to volunteer themselves for army and fight Russia. I think this war might turn into something that will bring confusion in the world. Time may come when some countries, the Russian enemies will develop sympathy for Ukraine.

Which would had be wiser though, dialogue peacefully so as to avoid the loss of lives of your citizens or go into war. Lets be realistic, do we think Ukraine can fight Russia, we all know the answer to that and that's a no. Russia aren't even fighting Ukraine because if they were to, they could have easily burnt down Ukraine by now. They're only testing the patience of the NATO countries, using Ukraine as bait and also US and other NATO knows this.

Hopefully this doesn't pass this level and both nations can come to an agreement quick enough. I wouldn't mind surrending and just try to make peace even though I would be looking like a coward doing do. The life of my citizens should be precious to me than any ambition. The Russian enemies you speak about knows Russia is waiting on them and don't mind losing life and properties for this. If you were to be in position of the said enemies, will you risk it all knowing you would record tremendous casualties.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Renampun

Activity: 2282
Merit: 362

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2022, 08:36:37 AM

According to Napoleon, wars require just three things: "money, money and money". - this is probably not a true quote. "The sinews of war are infinite money" - this is attributed to Cicero and is probably true, " The first and most imperative necessity in war is money" - from Ida Turbel.... well I am sure you get the idea.

My question to the forum is how does Putin intend to make the war of aggression against Ukraine be eventually profitable?
Since the beginning of Putin's attack on Ukraine, he must understand very well what sanctions Russia will receive...

China itself has informed Russia that it can continue to trade normally without worrying about sanctions from other countries. The trade between the two countries must have given Russia a very large amount of money, so that's why he is not afraid of economic sanctions from countries that are members of NATO.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Wawa2013

Activity: 1666
Merit: 267

View Profile
February 27, 2022, 10:39:02 AM

To surrender to Russia means that they have lost sovereignty to Russia and then they will subject to Russian again and the Ukrainians don't want that. They want to stand with their president and they have already started to volunteer themselves for army and fight Russia. I think this war might turn into something that will bring confusion in the world. Time may come when some countries, the Russian enemies will develop sympathy for Ukraine.

Which would had be wiser though, dialogue peacefully so as to avoid the loss of lives of your citizens or go into war. Lets be realistic, do we think Ukraine can fight Russia, we all know the answer to that and that's a no. Russia aren't even fighting Ukraine because if they were to, they could have easily burnt down Ukraine by now. They're only testing the patience of the NATO countries, using Ukraine as bait and also US and other NATO knows this.

I also don't believe Russia's attacks are about money, because Russia had to pay a lot of money for the war with Ukraine. So Russia will not
benefit financially from this war, especially since Russia knows that Ukraine was previously part of the Russian empire. So this is actually related
to the Ukrainian government which is now more inclined to the US and NATO, even Ukraine volunteered to become a member of NATO.
Russia is uncomfortable and feels threatened by the current Ukrainian government which supports NATO more than its neighbor Russia.

As you said Ukraine is just bait and Russia wants to see a reaction from NATO on this matter. Will NATO help Ukraine which is not a member of
the NATO alliance, or let Ukraine be controlled by Russia. I myself really regret that Russia attacked Ukraine, because the victims were Ukrainians
who did not know anything. This issue should have been resolved through peaceful dialogue, so there would not have been many casualties and
Russia would not have to spend a lot of money on this war. But indeed Vladimir Putin's way of thinking is a little unpredictable, Hopefully this conflict
will end soon so that there are no more casualties from this war.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
Metavault.Trade
████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████████████████████████████████████████
NEXT GENERATION PERPETUAL DEX WITH
ZERO SLIPPAGE SWAPS & UP TO 30X LEVERAGE

██████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████████
Faster, Safer, Smarter!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ██   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
TWITTER  |  DISCORD  |  TELEGRAM  |  MEDIUM  |  GITHUB
ANSEL_2.0

Activity: 271
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 27, 2022, 10:47:31 AM

Its very easy to see, if putin wins this war then taking over Ukraine is a big gain for him, money? I don't think so but a whole country? That's a big win, the only problem will be if NATO intervenes then it will be a bigger war than we are seeing now which I believe Putin can't win.

██████████████ ███████ █│     S y n t r u m     │     JOIN NOW     │█ ███████ ██████████████
►   Blockchain Infrastructure for DeFi, Gaming and NFT   ◄
██████████████       |       Twitter       |     Telegram     |      Medium      |       ██████████████
jhonjhon

Activity: 1316
Merit: 126

View Profile
February 27, 2022, 12:17:45 PM

My question to the forum is how does Putin intend to make the war of aggression against Ukraine be eventually profitable?
It's either Putin wins or new world war begin which Russia is fully prepared for. Ukraine knows they'll be on the losing end and if they continue to resist, they might lose control of their country. Nobody is coming to save Ukraine so they better think fast and surrender.
That sounds terrible.Its heartbreaking to see what Putin does to the Ukranian people. He needs to be stopped. If he can do this,it will courage him to continue to do it.I feel bad for  the Ukranian people but what is happening today is the result of Ukranians government poor decision.Russia might not be in the right but not in the wrong either.
Fortify
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1176

View Profile
February 27, 2022, 01:07:57 PM

According to Napoleon, wars require just three things: "money, money and money". - this is probably not a true quote. "The sinews of war are infinite money" - this is attributed to Cicero and is probably true, " The first and most imperative necessity in war is money" - from Ida Turbel.... well I am sure you get the idea.

You seem to have two things mixed up. War requires money in order to wage it. That is separate from the ultimate aim of wars which may have nothing to do with money. Putin grew up in an era where the Soviet Union had defeated Nazi Germany, but it left every country that it imposed with communism in financial, political and economic ruin. When the USSR fell, many of those countries decided that the Western way of government and democracy offered so much more - it was the only way to live free. Rather than make money from this invasion, he is simply trying to recreate the era that he grew up in - as an old man he has nothing left to lose and has shown that he will murder many people - both Russian soldiers and Ukrainians in order to achieve his pointless aim. This war is not about power, it is about influence and the fact that Putin thinks he has the right to dictate the future of sovereign democratic countries.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

View Profile
February 27, 2022, 01:24:34 PM

I can understand to the money, money, money comment. Wars are extremely expensive, not only in direct cost of sustaining the war effort, but also to secondary costs in keep the economy going and making plans to obtain resources needed for the economy, that becomes more difficult to obtain, on both sides of the war. If this becomes a prolonged war, Russia will feel the financial impact and Europe will feel the increase in cost of alternative energy sources. It may just be in the end a decision between who can last the longest between potentially hunger and starvation on the one hand for Russia and high energy cost on the other hand for Europe.
Scripture

Activity: 1302
Merit: 128

View Profile
February 27, 2022, 01:31:48 PM

In the first place NATO and US started this war indirectly so technically those are the beneficial countries from this WAR and Ukraine will be the one to suffer from the wrath of Russia.

I don't see the benefit of Russia in short term aside from acquiring Ukraine since there's a huge sanctions against them but still they have the goods that the world still needed, Russia is still an important source of coal especially for Germany.

paxmao (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1579

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
February 27, 2022, 03:29:06 PM

Hopefully this doesn't pass this level and both nations can come to an agreement quick enough. I wouldn't mind surrending and just try to make peace even though I would be looking like a coward doing do. The life of my citizens should be precious to me than any ambition. The Russian enemies you speak about knows Russia is waiting on them and don't mind losing life and properties for this. If you were to be in position of the said enemies, will you risk it all knowing you would record tremendous casualties.

Do you understand that if Ukraine surrenders they will be vassals of Putin? Do you understand that they are fighting for their right to decide their own future and the possibility of having a free country? It is pretty much becoming a slave to the Russians and loosing any chance of choosing their future path by themselves.

What short of respect and peace will they ever have if they negotiate a surrender?

Wars of conquest are always to take advantage of other countries and favour your own. Ukrainians have lived in liberty for too long to accept a Tzar or even worse, a Putin.

_act_

Activity: 868
Merit: 1153

View Profile
February 27, 2022, 03:51:22 PM

Yes Putin already is very rich and there are tons of rich people already in Russia. He is not doing this to make money. I don’t know exactly what his motives are but I think he wants to bring back the USSR pretty much. Wants to control more people.
This is what people have been guessing, Putin is a man that do not like to come out straight, he even said he is not invading Ukraine but he did. Likely wants back USSR is possible, he can even do it in a way it will be a modern USSR in a way the countries will not merge but be under the control of Russia, but some countrys that broke away from USSR are now part of NATO, countries like Latvia.

It's either Putin wins or new world war begin which Russia is fully prepared for. Ukraine knows they'll be on the losing end and if they continue to resist, they might lose control of their country. Nobody is coming to save Ukraine so they better think fast and surrender.
Ukraine is not ready to surrender, likely it may lead to world war. NATO is not helping Ukraine with soldiers but they are deploying more weaponry to Ukraine. Russia has prepared and backed by China as Chinese sees Russia victory as a means to achieve its aim and more opportunities for trading of goods and services between the two countries. But we have seen some wars that did not went as planned, this can be another failure for Russia but we do not know what will happen yet.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
Mometaskers

Activity: 1764
Merit: 584

View Profile
February 27, 2022, 04:40:44 PM

Much of Ukraine's oil/gas deposits are in the Donbas and Crimea, the very areas that Russia has taken. The goal is to be able to hold on to those.

Wars of conquest are always to take advantage of other countries and favour your own. Ukrainians have lived in liberty for too long to accept a Tzar or even worse, a Putin.

It's only been independent for a short amount of time during modern times, just since 1991. I think the main motivation to fight was because of how badly Ukraine has been treated under both Tsarist and Soviet times. They've been forcefully Russified and even genocided so that their fertile land can settled by Russians. The Russians claim to be the successors of the Kievan Rus while at the same time they sought to displace the Ukrainians.
TheGreatPython

Activity: 2506
Merit: 329

View Profile
February 27, 2022, 07:12:38 PM

I can understand to the money, money, money comment. Wars are extremely expensive, not only in direct cost of sustaining the war effort, but also to secondary costs in keep the economy going and making plans to obtain resources needed for the economy, that becomes more difficult to obtain, on both sides of the war. If this becomes a prolonged war, Russia will feel the financial impact and Europe will feel the increase in cost of alternative energy sources. It may just be in the end a decision between who can last the longest between potentially hunger and starvation on the one hand for Russia and high energy cost on the other hand for Europe.
Money money money, that sounds like a lot of money they need there to start a war but it's true because of the high-powered vehicles and the pay for the soldiers are also expensive because their own lives are at risk here. Resources are now difficult to obtain because the connection to other countries is now closed or blocked due to penalties and even if they still have the money, they will still have a hard time getting the resources.

Russia is lucky despite of the hate of most countries to them, they are still friends with china and they can still get resources from this country. I don't think they will prolong this war when they know that it can cause them a problem in terms of finances.

███████████████▄▄
    ██████████████████████▄
  ██████████████████████████▄
 ███████   ▀████████▀   ████▄
██████████    █▀  ▀    ██████▄
███████████▄▄▀  ██  ▀▄▄████████
███████████          █████████
███████████▀▀▄  ██  ▄▀▀████████
██████████▀   ▀▄  ▄▀   ▀██████▀
 ███████  ▄██▄████▄█▄  █████▀
  ██████████████████████████▀
    ██████████████████████▀
       ███████████████▀▀
Duelbits
███████████████████████████████████████████████    ████    ████    ████
████    ████    ████

THE MOST REWARDING CASINO
████    ████
███████████████    ████    ████
   ▄▄▄▄████▀███▄▄▄▄▄
▄███▄▀▄██▄   ▄██▄▀▄███▄
████▄█▄███▄█▄███▄█▄████
███████████████████████   ▄██▄
██     ██     ██     ██   ▀██▀
██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██    ██
██  █  ██  █  ██  █  ██
█▌  ██
██     ██     ██     ████  ██
█████████████████████████  ██
████████████████████████████▀
████████████████████████▌
     +4,000     
PROVABLY FAIR
GAMES
  $500,000 
MONTHLY
PRIZE POOL
    $10,000   
BLACKJACK
GIVEAWAY
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
February 27, 2022, 07:48:28 PM

Do you understand that if Ukraine surrenders they will be vassals of Putin? Do you understand that they are fighting for their right to decide their own future and the possibility of having a free country? It is pretty much becoming a slave to the Russians and loosing any chance of choosing their future path by themselves.

What short of respect and peace will they ever have if they negotiate a surrender?

Ukraine wants freedom but Russia enjoys no freedom from the start. So this is what Putin wants, that Ukraine should always be a part of Russia because he believed its the way it should be. And that NATO should never accept Ukraine. I think the edge of this war is that Putin wants to rebuild a Russian sphere of influence in eastern Europe, principally embracing former Soviet republics such as now independent Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Belarus, Georgia and Ukraine.  As long as he never gets back Ukraine, Putin will always be determined not to end this war. That way, he thinks he's profitable if Ukraine will never be a part of NATO. https://www.theguardian.com/world/2022/feb/12/russia-ukraine-what-does-putin-want

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Synchronice

Activity: 840
Merit: 772

Watch Bitcoin Documentary - https://t.ly/v0Nim

View Profile
February 27, 2022, 08:23:44 PM

Do you really think that money can motivate people for war? We don't live in the middle ages where countries and/or Lords were hiring a team of warriors to fight against their enemy.
Ask yourself, why would someone risk their own live today when he lives comfortably at home with his wife and kids?

The only case when WAR will succeed is when people are strongly united and share the same ideas and thoughts. You need no fear in war, the idea that unites the people must be something that will make them super confident around the idea that they'll succeed and they'll get rid of all anxious thoughts.

Just a reminder: Pervitin played a huge role for Germans in world war 2. This substance made them enormously energetic, super confident and fearless. This is an artificial state of mind but at the moment that worked like fairy dust but the cons of this were psychosis, hallucinations, heart attacks, strokes.

Putin is mad! Psychopathic! Crazy guy! Putin wants to revive the empire of the Soviet Union, he wants to be the most strong and influential on the earth. He and oligarchs that stand with him lose nothing in this war, they have a comfortable life and zero sanctions will ever affect their life. All of these sanctions & restrictions affect Russian people right now and the idea behind this is to make them say no to putin and prove it with live actions but I highly doubt that will happen. Putin is a person who will do everything to keep a power and he will declare war with his people if the situation requires.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
kryptqnick
Legendary

Merit: 1384

Join the world-leading crypto sportsbook NOW!

View Profile
February 27, 2022, 08:24:24 PM

This is inspiring if it's true. Because while Russia has a lot of manpower and military objects, it's quite small, economically speaking, and the situation there wasn't good even before the war. The war requires enormous resources, so it's a hit on the economy on its own. Then there are sanctions, the likings of which Russia has never seen. And limitations that affect people heavily, such as inability to fly over EU countries. Plus the closure of Bosporus, which is crucial for military power and for trading. Obviously, Putin operates with the state budget. So it's not his money, it's the taxpayers' money. And short-term, he can pull it off. But with frozen funds, no access to loaning more money, markets closed etc., Russians will feel the impact of the war soon, I'm sure of it. Question is, are they ready to fight for their own right to have food?

▄▄███████▄███████▄▄▄
 █████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄
███████████████
       ▀▀███▄
███████████████
          ▀███
 █████████████
             ███
███████████▀▀               ███
███                         ███
███                         ███
 ███                       ███
  ███▄                   ▄███
   ▀███▄▄             ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀▀
         ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
░░░████▄▄▄▄
░▄▄░
▄▄███████▄▀█████▄▄
██▄████▌▐█▌█████▄██
████▀▄▄▄▌███░▄▄▄▀████
██████▄▄▄█▄▄▄██████
█░███████░▐█▌░███████░█
▀▀██▀░██░▐█▌░██░▀██▀▀
▄▄▄░█▀░█░██░▐█▌░██░█░▀█░▄▄▄
██▀░░░░▀██░▐█▌░██▀░░░░▀██
▀██
█████▄███▀▀██▀▀███▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
▄▄██████▄▄
▀█▀
█  █▀█▀
  ▄█  ██  █▄  ▄
█ ▄█ █▀█▄▄█▀█ █▄ █
▀▄█ █ ███▄▄▄▄███ █ █▄▀
▀▀ █    ▄▄▄▄    █ ▀▀
   ██████   █
█     ▀▀     █
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▄ ██████▀▀██████ ▄
▄████████ ██ ████████▄
▀▀███████▄▄███████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
█████████████LEADING CRYPTO SPORTSBOOK & CASINO█████████████
MULTI
CURRENCY
1500+
CASINO GAMES
CRYPTO EXCLUSIVE
CLUBHOUSE
FAST & SECURE
PAYMENTS
..PLAY NOW!..
Sirait

Activity: 1890
Merit: 101

1xBit 🏆 │ NotYourKeys.org

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2022, 09:06:21 PM

His profit is simple, to win and control Ukraine region. Putin is not looking for financial benefit but a proof of superiority against Ukraine and if Putin get this to him he will assume the war is profitable to him anything else less for Putin is not profitable. To take Zelensky (Ukraine president) or chase him out from Ukraine is the target and the Ukraine president refused to bow out.
Putin's ambitions are getting worse to rule over Ukraine since NATO plans to build a base in Ukraine. Putin always thinks that Ukraine is part of Russia and must be taken back, that's why Putin said that the people of Donetsk and Luhansk were colonized by the Ukrainian government even though the city was under the control of the Ukrainian government.

It is wrong to say that Russia wants Ukraine without any economic interest, Russia thinks that by controlling Ukraine they can compete with the US and Chinese economies.

freedomgo
Legendary

Merit: 1144

View Profile
February 27, 2022, 09:19:13 PM

Money money money, that sounds like a lot of money they need there to start a war but it's true because of the high-powered vehicles and the pay for the soldiers are also expensive because their own lives are at risk here. Resources are now difficult to obtain because the connection to other countries is now closed or blocked due to penalties and even if they still have the money, they will still have a hard time getting the resources.

Russia is lucky despite of the hate of most countries to them, they are still friends with china and they can still get resources from this country. I don't think they will prolong this war when they know that it can cause them a problem in terms of finances.
But Putin has no plans to stop the war. Once he started it, its hard for him to stop. I guess those sanctions made by US for Russia may not be relevant at all as Russia has China that will backed it up. But i agree on the idea that Putin has more interest than money, he aims to prove that Russia should always be the most powerful country and that all its alliance should always submit to its will. And Ukraine should never go against it.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
MCVXYZ

Activity: 630
Merit: 24

View Profile
February 27, 2022, 09:29:06 PM
Last edit: March 02, 2022, 12:15:45 PM by MCVXYZ

. i don't think he started this war thinking that he will stop in the middle of it. nope... he started this aiming to win nothing else. losing is not in his vocabulary. why he stated that if somebody will interfere, they will suffer the consequences.
profitable or not, i guess by now, his main interest is to win this war over ukraine. so long he can show to the world that he has this power to invade the former soviet union republic, that's his main target. all the other things will follow once he got ukraine under his power.

From my point of view he was bluffing when he threw soldiers near the borders, but then things went bad for him and now he can't just stop everything because his reputation inside the country will get worse than its now.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: