Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 01:16:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Follow Putin´s war of aggression live information and PUBINT  (Read 101 times)
paxmao (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1587

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
February 27, 2022, 11:46:26 PM
Last edit: February 28, 2022, 09:24:19 AM by paxmao
Merited by DdmrDdmr (4), Cnut237 (2), suchmoon (1)

There are a number of resources of PUBINT (public intelligence sources) that can allow anyone to follow Putin's War live and avoid having to be informed by media outlets that are usually highly biased (no matter the side). Here you can follow a few cameras live in Kyev and below I put a link to the reported incidents map, also with real time information that is verified by public sources.

Link to live streaming with comments here.

Link to PUBINT here.  You have to choose Russia scenarios.

lumbanrang

Activity: 361
Merit: 10

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
February 28, 2022, 03:03:47 AM

I mostly see news about Ukraine from news media such as FOX news and several other news media, and even from TikTok, yes TikTok it turns out that there are also many Ukranians who play TikTok and do live and report what their situation is like there. But the platform you recommend is good too, because we can see the map and comments directly. However it seems the PUBINT link you included is a link to Syria.

▀██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▄██████████▀          T O N U P          ▀██████████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀██▀
THE ULTIMATE LAUNCHPAD ON TON CHAIN
▀████▄     [      Twitter      ]    [    Telegram    ]    [     Medium     ]     ▄████▀
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2022, 06:12:15 AM

completely one sided nonsense, putin never was aggressive against ukranians he is a human rights warrior, zelinski is the criminal

af_newbie
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2022, 06:19:10 AM

completely one sided nonsense, putin never was aggressive against ukranians he is a human rights warrior, zelinski is the criminal

He killed more than 14,000 since 2014.

He is responsible for firing rockets at Ukrainian apartment buildings right now.

Are you in denial?  Just use the search bar on youtube.

He will be arrested and be brought to Hague unless Russians execute him first.

paxmao (OP)
Legendary

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
February 28, 2022, 09:22:26 AM

Yet there are tank columns advancing towards the cities in Ukraine, missiles impacting in the cities buildings, captured soldiers, images of tanks invading... But in your unbiased and considered opinion that is not "aggressive". I am not sure if you have not seen any of these because you are so used to Russia Today version or you are just in denial of what is happening here.

...e PUBINT link you included is a link to Syria.

Yes sorry, you have to click and choose Russia.

KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2022, 09:26:26 AM

He is responsible for firing rockets at Ukrainian apartment buildings right now.

Are you in denial?  Just use the search bar on youtube.

the war escalated and became bloody the moment ukranians defended Zelinski.

the russian occupation force never where prepared for that much resistance the leftist media we are used in the west never neutrally explaind how financially discriminated the russians ind the russian east where in ukraine.

if you are not part of the inner circle of the Illuminati that installed Putin, you will always have doubts, the woke left maniacs now go insane.

Fantomaz

Activity: 20
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 28, 2022, 12:02:36 PM

Go educate yourself or quit writing nonsense. Not even Putin trolls on social media are as retarded as you.  Cheesy

No, Putin is not aggressive, he just invaded Ukraine, buuuut he's not aggressive.  Huh

You are completely delusional.
paxmao (OP)
Legendary

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
February 28, 2022, 12:38:51 PM

Are you in denial?  Just use the search bar on youtube.

the war escalated and became bloody the moment ukranians defended Zelinski.

the russian occupation force never where prepared for that much resistance the leftist media we are used in the west never neutrally explaind how financially discriminated the russians ind the russian east where in ukraine.

if you are not part of the inner circle of the Illuminati that installed Putin, you will always have doubts, the woke left maniacs now go insane.

Ok, let me see if I can make you see it in a different way: Let's say that Ukraine is not happy with Putin because they consider him a despot, nearly a Tzar, that imprisons political enemies, is threatening with a nuclear response, and bullying democracies such as Finland and Sweden into not choosing their own paths.

Now, Ukraine sends troops to Moscow and they expect the Russians to accept them as saviours and expects them to get rid of Putin and de-militarise as soon as they see an Ukrainian soldier waving their hand at them.

Would you then consider that Ukraine is being aggressive and delusional??

And by the way, how attacking Kyev is helping the people in Donbas? If that were the objective a limited offensive (much less costly to the Russian people) would have been simpler, more effective and perhaps with a chance of success?

coolcoinz
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1104

View Profile
February 28, 2022, 01:16:35 PM

the leftist media we are used in the west never neutrally explaind how financially discriminated the russians ind the russian east where in ukraine.
Grin

Does it mean that next time you feel discriminated in public you will take out your gun and start shooting people?

Let's say the world functions like your tiny brain and we live in your utopia. I can make you a list of all the people that feel discriminated. For instance, BLM in USA, Native Americans, the Roma, LGBT, I'm sure in their minds pedophiles also feel discriminated... We'd be facing armed combat every day going to a store, driving to work, getting our kids to school. Literally you wouldn't be able to take a shit without worrying that you might end up being shot. Is that how the world should look like?

I feel like you're offending me. Tell me where you live I'll come with some friends and we'll burn your place.

paxmao (OP)
Legendary

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
February 28, 2022, 01:23:02 PM

the leftist media we are used in the west never neutrally explaind how financially discriminated the russians ind the russian east where in ukraine.
Grin

Does it mean that next time you feel discriminated in public you will take out your gun and start shooting people?

Let's say the world functions like your tiny brain and we live in your utopia. I can make you a list of all the people that feel discriminated. For instance, BLM in USA, Native Americans, the Roma, LGBT, I'm sure in their minds pedophiles also feel discriminated... We'd be facing armed combat every day going to a store, driving to work, getting our kids to school. Literally you wouldn't be able to take a shit without worrying that you might end up being shot. Is that how the world should look like?

I feel like you're offending me. Tell me where you live I'll come with some friends and we'll burn your place.

I understand you are just being sarcastic, but formally, you cannot threaten physical violence in the forum. Tongue

coolcoinz
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1104

View Profile
February 28, 2022, 04:03:50 PM
Last edit: February 28, 2022, 07:01:09 PM by coolcoinz
Merited by paxmao (1)

Grin

I understand you are just being sarcastic, but formally, you cannot threaten physical violence in the forum. Tongue

I was talking about the utopian situation, a made up world where being violent to people who offend you is actually a common thing. In such situation we'd all be threatened every day and a post on a forum would trigger an armed response.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: