Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:16:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Buying USDT in block deal.  (Read 84 times)
FireDex (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2022, 07:25:06 AM

Hello,

Good day.

I'm looking for trading partners to buy USDT in block deals. 50,000 to 100,000 USDT at a time.
I along with my partners, run a registered company and we follow all KYC compliance requirements from local jurisdictions.
We can trade in USD, EURO, AED, and SGD.
Also if you can refer me to someone matching our requirement, i'll pay reference bonus upon successful trade.

Contact me at @Nickle90 on telegram.
hugeblack
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 3677

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2022, 02:34:17 PM

I'm looking for trading partners to buy USDT in block deals. 50,000 to 100,000 USDT at a time.
I along with my partners, run a registered company and we follow all KYC compliance requirements from local jurisdictions.
We can trade in USD, EURO, AED, and SGD.

I don't know, but this place is not suitable for registered companies that want to buy and sell bitcoin for thousands of dollars, but it is suitable for individuals who are looking for medium and small amounts (definitely less than 50 thousand)

In general, it is wrong for a registered company to search for bitcoins from unknown people on the Internet and I do not think that anyone would be serious about doing transactions with an known account that claims to be operated by a registered company.

can your provide us your register number?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: