Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 12:22:46 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you guys think BTC will hold 40k?
Yes - 21 (75%)
No - 2 (7.1%)
I don’t know - 5 (17.9%)
Total Voters: 28

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC Sentiment Poll for March  (Read 386 times)
bitzizzix

Activity: 2422
Merit: 448

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
March 01, 2022, 11:26:00 AM

It's great that the price of bitcoin is slowly continuing to rise and I hope it will continue to rise and maybe March will bring some fresh air to the price of bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, and if the price of $45,000 happens in the next few days. I am very optimistic that in March the bitcoin price will be around $50,000.
and according to news the price increase was triggered that when various countries around the world imposed sanctions on Russia for its invasion of Ukraine, Russia was expected to use bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies to evade sanctions and use them to help minimize the impact of sanctions.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
btc78

Activity: 2534
Merit: 215

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 01, 2022, 11:40:50 AM

Hey guys...  Here we are again and it looks like the final day of Feb could be giving us hints of what’s in store for the market for the month of March.  Grin  And it’s obv looking really good!  Nothing like a long green candle to get those dopamines going.  Lol.

Anyway here’s a chart.  Same levels of resistance as last month, both at around 45k and and 51k.  I’m feeling good about this one tbh.  Leeezz gooo!

Like what the Outcome of Votes? it is majority that answers YES , so this is the sentiment of the community and adding my vote as well.

I have expected more dumping towards the war increase but it is not, instead the effect only happens short term and now there is an growing happening and yes people are there to support now and stopped the scaring idea with the effect of the war.

maydna

Activity: 2968
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
March 01, 2022, 12:20:10 PM

I voted for I don't know because I do not feel confident to say that BTC will hold $40k. Perhaps, if the price can back to $45k, BTC can hold and not go down to $40k. But as we know that anything can happen. If BTC's price can break and back to $45k and still have a green candle, the bullish trend is coming, and it will only be a matter of time the price will be back to $50k. We are still at the earlier month, and the price can be up and down for more, so perhaps, $40k will get retested again.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
tokeweed (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3990
Merit: 1426

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
March 01, 2022, 03:25:51 PM

Hey guys...  Here we are again and it looks like the final day of Feb could be giving us hints of what’s in store for the market for the month of March.  Grin  And it’s obv looking really good!  Nothing like a long green candle to get those dopamines going.  Lol.

Anyway here’s a chart.  Same levels of resistance as last month, both at around 45k and and 51k.  I’m feeling good about this one tbh.  Leeezz gooo!

Like what the Outcome of Votes? it is majority that answers YES , so this is the sentiment of the community and adding my vote as well.

I have expected more dumping towards the war increase but it is not, instead the effect only happens short term and now there is an growing happening and yes people are there to support now and stopped the scaring idea with the effect of the war.

Who wouldn’t.  I expected July lows to be tested too.  Lol.  I didn’t see this coming to be honest.  It was a pleasant surprise to say the least.

But for the sake of discussion, what does everybody think is the catalyst that’s causing the buying spree during a time of uncertainty and somewhat a time of chaos?  Not that I really care or anything, all that matters to me is all in the chart, but just curious...  What does everybody think?

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
perfect999

Activity: 1610
Merit: 299

View Profile
March 01, 2022, 06:32:26 PM

I voted for YES but of course I am not completely favor on that because thee might be some small fall along the way but what I wanna support is the idea that bitcoin will keep coming back to 40k and may break 50-60k once more this march.
i am still confident on that as i am keeping holding my funds since late 2021.
If that is the case then you should have voted for the 3rd choice in the poll, that is also my pick because I'm no expert in predicting the price and I'm not confident with others' prediction as it can fail but like you I also like for the price to rise or stay in 40k at least so that I can now sell my coins for a profit.

Whenever there is a new month I always feel positive about the price of btc, same as when there's a new year or a new quarter except maybe on a new day or a new week because that is too short. Whales might know this as well so they use the opportunity to fake the price but we should be wiser than them, we should not hold any longer once the increase is happening.
Yaunfitda

Activity: 2884
Merit: 596

View Profile
March 01, 2022, 06:34:09 PM

^^ Most likely ordinary people are flocking into the bitcoin market specially Russians to:

[1] save their wealth by moving their rubles to bitcoin
[2] trying to escape the war and sanction by West

And yes, as others have statement, it was really surprising a massive spike to $43k, looking to break $45k price for this March and this could be a conservative goal for the market despite the war.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106

View Profile
March 01, 2022, 11:04:52 PM

^^ Most likely ordinary people are flocking into the bitcoin market specially Russians to:

[1] save their wealth by moving their rubles to bitcoin
[2] trying to escape the war and sanction by West

And yes, as others have statement, it was really surprising a massive spike to $43k, looking to break $45k price for this March and this could be a conservative goal for the market despite the war.
Large scale common People's involvement into the bitcoin usage to escape the war and sanction by the west is a big reason. Right now the real reason for which Satoshi innovated the technology is getting fulfilled. In particular the common man's participation keeps increasing. This shows that the common People's participation can ride the market same as the adoption from a corporate network or large scale firms investment.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
bbc.reporter
Legendary

Merit: 1454

View Profile
March 02, 2022, 01:42:43 AM

@Yaunfitda, @Vaskiy. I shared this in a thread that was locked by the moderators yesterday. It appears everyone speculates that it is the Russians who are panic buying. However, is it ordinary people, business institutions or the government?

I reckon if they buyer is the government of Russia, it might imply that this might be a preparation for a longer war.

Bitcoin once exceeded $44,000 in the past 24, an increase of 15%. Luna risen 23%. But it is rare that U.S. stocks have not seen a similar surge. Market sentiment states that sanctions may lead to a rise in Bitcoin adoption. Rumours about Russian purchases Bitcoin are spreading.

Source https://mobile.twitter.com/wublockchain/status/1498457158765416449?s=12

Payments and remittances companies have also begun to stop their services in Russia. If bitcoin is not available what is the next coin that might be available? That might be the next pump hehehehe.

Cross-border payments company Wise and remittance processor Remitly have suspended their money transfer services in Russia, following new sanctions over the weekend against the country in response to its invasion of Ukraine.

Source https://www.reuters.com/technology/payments-company-wise-suspends-money-transfer-business-russia-2022-02-28/

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
kotajikikox

Activity: 2422
Merit: 213

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 02, 2022, 06:58:41 AM

I voted for YES but of course I am not completely favor on that because thee might be some small fall along the way but what I wanna support is the idea that bitcoin will keep coming back to 40k and may break 50-60k once more this march.
i am still confident on that as i am keeping holding my funds since late 2021.
If that is the case then you should have voted for the 3rd choice in the poll, that is also my pick because I'm no expert in predicting the price and I'm not confident with others' prediction as it can fail but like you I also like for the price to rise or stay in 40k at least so that I can now sell my coins for a profit.
Nope as i Like voting YES because I believe on that but of course not completed so it won't be a "I DONT KNOW" .

this is my choice so Please respect it as i respect yours.

Whenever there is a new month I always feel positive about the price of btc, same as when there's a new year or a new quarter except maybe on a new day or a new week because that is too short. Whales might know this as well so they use the opportunity to fake the price but we should be wiser than them, we should not hold any longer once the increase is happening.
actually the problem is it is about each quarter and not monthly , yes there is a chance of each month but of course there is per quarter.

tygeade
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1059

View Profile
March 02, 2022, 09:55:19 AM

I voted for I don't know because I do not feel confident to say that BTC will hold $40k. Perhaps, if the price can back to $45k, BTC can hold and not go down to $40k. But as we know that anything can happen. If BTC's price can break and back to $45k and still have a green candle, the bullish trend is coming, and it will only be a matter of time the price will be back to $50k. We are still at the earlier month, and the price can be up and down for more, so perhaps, $40k will get retested again.
I wasn't sure about what to say neither. I mean we never know what bitcoin will do and that is always a shock to all of us. Maybe it will be 100k by the end of march, maybe it will be under 30k, and none of us would "know" it, we can try to predict or guess or assume but we would never really "know" it because that's something else.

Knowing is like for certain things, like saying I will breath to stay alive, or 2+2 is 4 and those kinds of things, we never really know anything. That's when I realized, if knowing is impossible then I could say what I predict or what I guess because that's all we are asked for. That's why I said yes, because I guess it could stand higher than that, but I just guess it of course.

Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
March 02, 2022, 10:50:17 AM
Last edit: March 02, 2022, 11:06:46 AM by Ararbermas

Based on your poll question i can say yes bitcoin will gonna hold the current value this month of march or will make progress because there's already some rejection in the current support level which means investor doesn't want to see the value of bitcoin fluctuate below.

Infact there's a 4 rejection candles in support zone in my views , wherein every time the price trying to break the support zone buyers always pushing the price back.

So we can consider it as a strong level and surely a big sign that bitcoin will make progress this month especially if it will breakout.
rodskee

Activity: 2408
Merit: 202

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 02, 2022, 10:58:09 AM

Pretty sure that We will keep holding that 40k level this march , though it may not stay in 2nd quarter yet it is enough to say that staying that level this march or make it at least to 50k will be more than enough for me.

because i Knew that after a long pump market will decrease dipper  but what we are having now is still in good position things that does not usually happen after a Bull running year that happened in 2021 .

maydna

View Profile
March 02, 2022, 12:35:20 PM

I wasn't sure about what to say neither. I mean we never know what bitcoin will do and that is always a shock to all of us. Maybe it will be 100k by the end of march, maybe it will be under 30k, and none of us would "know" it, we can try to predict or guess or assume but we would never really "know" it because that's something else.

Knowing is like for certain things, like saying I will breath to stay alive, or 2+2 is 4 and those kinds of things, we never really know anything. That's when I realized, if knowing is impossible then I could say what I predict or what I guess because that's all we are asked for. That's why I said yes, because I guess it could stand higher than that, but I just guess it of course.
Yes, we can only guess it without ever knowing whether it is right or wrong. If that's true, we are fortunate because we thought it right, and we could sell it at the next highest price. Maybe I'll make 2 different plans in case things turn around to adapt to the situation and who knows if I can use that time well.

Indeed I can also guess roughly where bitcoin will go, but I don't think that's necessarily true because I'm not an expert in analyzing the market. Besides, I often misanalyze, so I guess it's better if I just wait and do something that might benefit me in the future.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
tygeade
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1059

View Profile
March 02, 2022, 07:08:14 PM

Yes, we can only guess it without ever knowing whether it is right or wrong. If that's true, we are fortunate because we thought it right, and we could sell it at the next highest price. Maybe I'll make 2 different plans in case things turn around to adapt to the situation and who knows if I can use that time well.

Indeed I can also guess roughly where bitcoin will go, but I don't think that's necessarily true because I'm not an expert in analyzing the market. Besides, I often misanalyze, so I guess it's better if I just wait and do something that might benefit me in the future.
That knowledge that nobody really knows and everyone is just predicting makes you feel a lot more relax. That way you could say anything you want, you could say it will go up, you could say it will go down, you could say anything and everyone will have to just say okay and move on. Doesn't mean that they will be making investment just because you said something, that would be weird and that wouldn't probably happen.

However, nobody could say "how do you know!" anymore, because you are just going to respond with "everyone makes a prediction, and this is mine" and get away with it. The moment I realized that, life became a lot more easier for me.

OgNasty
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 4774
Merit: 4368

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2022, 08:30:12 PM

Sentiment seems to be jumping all over the place from week to week. There feels like a great deal of uncertainty is in the market right now with people’s predictions changing depending on how Bitcoin moved that day. Right now people are back saying $50K, but a few weeks ago it seemed like $10K was imminent. I’d be scared to buy or sell here, but it does feel to me like we’ve changed directions and it’s up from here. I guess it will remain to be seen if that’s the case or if we’re just witnessing a head fake before the next leg down.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
indah rezqi

Activity: 1386
Merit: 862

View Profile
March 03, 2022, 02:00:14 AM

March is underway for its first week and Bitcoin charts are already looking good compared to February. I don't want to see how market manipulators play the market, but I am relieved to see Bitcoin charts are already looking good for Bitcoin and I hope there will be a good signal for Bitcoin from this month even though Bitcoin price is still at $43K.

█████████
▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀█████████
███
▄▀▀▀   ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄   ▀▀▀▄███
███████
▀▀▀████▌ ▐████▀▀▀███████
█████
███▀█▀██▌ ▐██▀█▀████████
████
███▀▄▀▄███▌ ▐███▄▀▄▀███████
█████
██▄██▄██   ██▄██▄███████
███████
▄▄▄████   ████▄▄▄███████
██████████
▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀██████████
██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
#1 RATED CRYPTO
CASINO IN THE WORLD
██ ██ ██ ██ █Trustpilot
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄█████████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀█████▀▀████
█████████████████▀█████████▀███
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████▄███
█████████████████████████▄▄████
█████████████░░░███████████████
███████████░░░█████████████████
█████████░░████████████████████
█████░░░██████████████████████
███░░█████████████████████████
▀░░░█████████████████████████▀
RECEIVE BONUS

[ NO DEPOSIT REQUIRED ]
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
bbc.reporter
Legendary

Merit: 1454

View Profile
March 03, 2022, 04:19:29 AM

Sentiment seems to be jumping all over the place from week to week. There feels like a great deal of uncertainty is in the market right now with people’s predictions changing depending on how Bitcoin moved that day. Right now people are back saying $50K, but a few weeks ago it seemed like $10K was imminent. I’d be scared to buy or sell here, but it does feel to me like we’ve changed directions and it’s up from here. I guess it will remain to be seen if that’s the case or if we’re just witnessing a head fake before the next leg down.

Agreed. However, this is sentiment which is based always on emotion and much of us in bitcointalk.org are emotionally unstable hehehe. This is why I voted I don't know again. This market appears to be under the control of the market makers similar to Alameda Research which I speculate would dump bitcoin during tax season to cause a lower cost basis.

.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Beparanf

Activity: 2800
Merit: 765

Burpaaa

View Profile
March 03, 2022, 04:24:03 AM

The panic buying of Russian citizen using there sinking ruble start this temporary hype market. Retain traders is just riding this info but they are not fully invested on the current trend which is the reason for the uncertainty in the market. Traders that bought during lower price take profit whenever the price increase leaving new buyer hold so that they can sell once the price pump again. This cycle will repeat until there will be a strong buying pressure and not just a hype from a certain news. Reaching 50K is really possible but the main concern was maintaining that level without the presence of panic sell due to uncertainty on the trend.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
lizarder

Activity: 1596
Merit: 880

View Profile
March 03, 2022, 07:16:54 AM

It's not easy to maintain market manipulation for a long time, because bitcoin is affected by many things in running, I think for now whales or manipulators will have a hard time controlling bitcoin's journey, especially in these few weeks the case of war between Russia and Ukraine is quite a big issue, if this is the case. able to be bypassed by bitcoin, it is certain that the achievement of new ATH for this year is quite open, considering the biggest case from 2018 until now, bitcoin has made a lot of progress

.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
maydna

View Profile
March 03, 2022, 09:38:11 AM

That knowledge that nobody really knows and everyone is just predicting makes you feel a lot more relax. That way you could say anything you want, you could say it will go up, you could say it will go down, you could say anything and everyone will have to just say okay and move on. Doesn't mean that they will be making investment just because you said something, that would be weird and that wouldn't probably happen.

However, nobody could say "how do you know!" anymore, because you are just going to respond with "everyone makes a prediction, and this is mine" and get away with it. The moment I realized that, life became a lot more easier for me.
Yes, I agree with you on that. People should do it that way and don't just invest without analyzing, just because someone says something related to the market. Knowing other people's predictions maybe can be useful for us. At least we can try to analyze it more deeply to get further clues. As more and more we get information about market conditions and predictions from other people, we can create strategies that can be useful for us.

So, in March, there will still be a lot of possibilities about what will happen to bitcoin because so far, the price is still fluctuating up and down but bitcoin price also can continue to rise.

█████████████████████