Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 11:43:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: is helium a shitcoin and if not then where to get the equiptment ?  (Read 115 times)
StonieMalony (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2022, 08:04:20 PM

Hey,

My friend asked me about Helium mining equipment, bobcat miners ... where to get these ? and first is helium even worth something to get into ? I mean we it creates hotspots but dont we have enough of hotspots already ? can somebody break it down for me what it's all about really ? real simple Cheesy

thank you Smiley
Zotak337

Activity: 232
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2022, 08:09:01 PM

Visit helium website and read what it's all about yourself, I can't buy one of those miners because it's not supported in my country, it's more like a miner that works better if there are other helium miners in same location with you, honestly this is a turn off for me.

►           ►     enVoy        ▐ │     Sustainably Green Trust in Trade     │ ▌     ◄           ◄
►            ██  WHITEPAPER       ██  TWO PAGER       ██  TOKEN DECK            ◄
[v]  Facebook     [v]  Twitter     [v]  Telegram     [v]  Medium     [v]  Linkedin     [v]  Reddit
waywoos2

Activity: 62
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 28, 2022, 08:59:28 PM

i looked at the map and i was the only one that would be in my town with one. next closest town was 25km.
i decided it wasnt a good idea for me.
ccplz

Activity: 243
Merit: 115

View Profile
February 28, 2022, 10:51:09 PM

there are links on the website. as far as I know and assuming my information isn't outdated, the most popular miner brand is bobcat, they cost like 500 bucks but there's a huge ass waiting line, the equipment arrives in like 6-8 months after ordering
Bitcoin_Arena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1807

฿itcoin for all, All for ฿itcoin.

View Profile
February 28, 2022, 11:21:59 PM

Shitcoin or not, that's now entirely up to your opinion  Cheesy

Hey,

My friend asked me about Helium mining equipment, bobcat miners ... where to get these ?

Their official online shop of course - https://shop.bobcatminer.com/products/bobcat-miner-300
Avoid untrusted thirdparties

and first is helium even worth something to get into ?
It might be, it might not. Time will tell. The coin started out in 2019. Follow the price history on tradingview or coinmarketcap and see if it's worth it

I mean we it creates hotspots but dont we have enough of hotspots already ? can somebody break it down for me what it's all about really ? real simple Cheesy
thank you Smiley
The faqs might be of good help - https://docs.helium.com/faq/helium-network/

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Daodex

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 01, 2022, 07:44:26 PM

I like helium coin and lucky are those that invested in this project at launch because it's one of the most profitable coins out there at the time, I could have been one of them but the project miners aren't supported in my country that's why I took my eye of it but now I'm regretting.

bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2870
Merit: 605

View Profile
March 02, 2022, 09:34:04 AM

helium looks like a promising altcoin but taking a hotspot on loan for use to tie a node doesn't convince me so much it attracts me more the stake to become a validator
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: